Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195
Results 2,911 to 2,916 of 2916
    Waiters is really getting annoying. Reminds me of Whiteside last year. A whole lot of talk with so little actual production.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    To be honest I'd quickly trade Winslow even now.

The only difference is I no longer view his contract as unmoveable. But all it takes is an injury and some complacency for him to become another James Johnson.
    I went from “next Jimmy Butler” his rookie year to admitting I was wrong and he was more than likely a bust at the end of his 3rd year, to now just waiting it out a little while to see if it’s a fluke. He looks damn good all around though side the move to PG and his playmaking has been good, he makes some really good reads.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Waiters is really getting annoying. Reminds me of Whiteside last year. A whole lot of talk with so little actual production.
    Wants to say **** patience like Miami wasn’t patient waiting for his *** to come back from multiple ankle issues.

ON3 LAST DANC3

To be honest I'd quickly trade Winslow even now.

The only difference is I no longer view his contract as unmoveable. But all it takes is an injury and some complacency for him to become another James Johnson.
    I'm sure everyone is on the table. What could you get for Winslow though?

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    But now we’re seeing great playmaking and efficient scoring since him moving to PG. definitely put in the work on his 3, he’s shooting 38% on 4 attempts per game this season, 41% on 4 attempts since moving to PG where he may be getting some better looks.

16-6-6-2 since his move to PG and has definitely been our best player over that stretch. Hope he continues to build on to that.
    Maybe, but it's not like hasn't played that position before. Most of the team is positionless and it's not like he hasn't played 1 through 5 at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Wants to say **** patience like Miami wasn’t patient waiting for his *** to come back from multiple ankle issues.
    Just thought, maybe it's the franchise giving him a hard time for delaying surgery?

100% agree...Waiters attitude is starting get on my nerves and it's having an effect on team morale especially when he sits on the bench arms folded sulking with his pouty face on

We have a team that has 10-12 above average players that all deserve playing time, what did he think was going to happen? Did he think he was going to come in during our best stretch of basketball of the season and start, play 35 min a game right away?

Waiters has the potential to be the best player on this team, we've seen it before, but the guys expectations are so out of whack its annoying

And Wayne Ellington should have the biggest gripe out of anyone on team with the lack of playing time he gets, not freaking Dion Waiters

Ellington is 31, how many more seasons does he have left? He could be playing major minutes for a contending team and he took a team friendly contract just to be here

Waiters is 27, coming off of major ankle surgery and in a matter of 5 games he's already a diva while Ellington is the upmost professional even though he's clearly upset

If trades don't happen at the deadline this time around I'm going to be super pissed