Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    From what Iíve been reading on Twitter itís been saying that we may take on Batums contract to make the deal better for the Hornets. Cuz if they are doing a full rebuild they need to get rid of some big contracts.
    Where have you read this???

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So waiters is now injured. Every player that needs to be traded is hurt. I got to tell you that I really like these young guys....Bam, Mickey, Walton, and JRich/Olynk are showing me some things. Ellington to me should be untouchable but I think he hasnít a lot of value and if you can a star player then I am sure the trigger wouldnít get pulled. (I hope not)

Trade:

Waiters
    Whiteside
    JJ
    Dragic (only for a good point guard)
    TJ (only because of the contract)

Keep the rest of the players unless we need a filler for a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    So waiters is now injured. Every player that needs to be traded is hurt. I got to tell you that I really like these young guys....Bam, Mickey, Walton, and JRich/Olynk are showing me some things. Ellington to me should be untouchable but I think he hasnít a lot of value and if you can a star player then I am sure the trigger wouldnít get pulled. (I hope not)

Trade:

Waiters
    Whiteside
    JJ
    Dragic (only for a good point guard)
    TJ (only because of the contract)

Keep the rest of the players unless we need a filler for a trade.
    What I can make out from all of this is that, Miami is targeting a player(s) that are playing in christmas day games. Other then that, the trade would have happen already.

I just what Pat to be able to land 2 star players, because i don't believe we have the assets to land a super star.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

christmas day games, and key players that could be moved afterÖ?

Wall, Butler, PG, Melo, PG, and Love.

I donít really think Butler will be moved, and Melo would have to be bought out at this point.

If we are looking at the 23rd of december, N.O comes into town. And if these two teams have been talking like how some of you want, then it would make since to make the trade between both these teams, the day of.

Hoping itís AD & not Cuz lol

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    (null)
    Where are you getting that they wanna move wall?

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Where are you getting that they wanna move wall?
    Not saying that they do, as of right now.

There was rumors last season though.

I feel like Richardson has started to turn the corner as a legit scorer in the offense. Maybe not 20 every night, but definitely 15 every game on good percentages and you can't ask for more from a guy who may be locked in to $10M a season.

Bam is definitely the future at starting Center and will bee able to consistently give you a minimum of 10/7 every night by the all-star weekend if you give him the opportunity. He also easily projects to a 13/10 player by this time next year. For someone who will be making 1/10th of what Whiteside makes, it makes him tradeable right now.

I'd like to see a trade for a young blossoming player like Jabari Parker or Aaron Gordon or another young guy. We should have no business zeroing in on old dirt like Melo or Love. And I'm also hesitant to go after a prime aged guy like PG or DMC who will want to contend right away rather than wait for a year or 2.

The problem is that Pat is running out of time and he wants to leave knowing the team is good enough to compete for a championship every year. He is not going to get players Iike gordan and Parker to grow with what we got. PG and DMC are 27 yrs old and if they have some type of commitment from them then I would definitely pull the trigger because they will be competing for the next 5 yrs. The reason I am so high on them (besides the obvious) is because they are players that have not committed to their respective teams and those teams have to make a decision on them before they lose them for nothing and I think itís something that Pat should take a chance because these players we got is not going to get us any where. especially if we can keep some of these young roll players like JRich, Walton, Bam, Ellington, Mickey, and maybe even Olynk. Parker is always injured and gordan would be a nice athletic player to add but not a player that will fit as a go to guy. That is what we are missing, this team is stuck on iso and hand off passes on top of the key. The ball has moved so much nicer since the injury of Winslow, Whiteside, and JJ and when waiters is sitting out +/- is way better. At least Dragic pushes the ball so if we canít a good point guard for him then I rather keep him other than that letís make some trades because I really donít want to see that starting unit back on the floor.
    Last edited by kntresistheheat; 12-23-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Gordon would be awesome if he can consistently stay healthy. I doubt Orlando would trade him here and watch him blossom. Lol.

I will be shocked if there's a major trade before allstar weekend

I apologize that I had to edit my post that I did above so many times.... I am half asleep and every time I read it I see an error. Lol. I hope you guys can make out what I am trying to say.

The idea is to lock in young guys who wont demand we contend right away. It's also to try and lock in a potential superstar on the cheap and have them breakout like Oladipo where you then have a franchise piece for a huge discount.

You get a 22yr old Parker or Gordon, who both have a shaky history that won't get them anywhere near $30M, and let's say you get them locked in at $20M a season.

In two or three years with the right trades you could have Parker/Gordon at $20M, KO at $11M, J-Rich at $11M, Bam at $3M, and you could still be coming off a season that saw you as 5th/6th seed.

That would be a way better position to be sitting there with that core and $60M to throw at a then 27/28 year old, two of these: A.D, Giannis, Beal, Kyrie, etc.

The idea is to have a core in 2 years that has your top 4-5 players at no greater than 28 years old and ready to kick start a contender right as everyone is in their prime to dominate for the next 4 years.

This plan doesn't even go the tank route, so it's not like Pat is leaving with a dumpster fire. We'd still be a low tier playoff team.

Thatís not Pat style..... The only reason why we have this team right now is because his hands were tied and couldnít land a big free agent. He always goes for the big fish and thatís the other reason why I keep mentioning those big names that are on a expiring contracts and has no commitment to those teams. You best believe that Pat will work hard to get those guys.

On other news. Someone mention Tyreke Evans and he looks like he is back to his old self....I would trade waiters for him straight up. I think he is also on a expiring contract?
    Last edited by kntresistheheat; 12-23-2017 at 01:05 PM.

A proper rebuild and full on tank is the only way to get another contending squad here. We gave too many average Joe's bad deals: Kelly and Dion. James Johnson and Tyler Johnson contracts don't look good either. Who is going to take that on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    A proper rebuild and full on tank is the only way to get another contending squad here. We gave too many average Joe's bad deals: Kelly and Dion. James Johnson and Tyler Johnson contracts don't look good either. Who is going to take that on?
    Teams that need production from the bench. Those guys are role players and teams that have star players already can use those guys. Those contracts donít look bad with the new CBA agreements. The problem is why it looks so bad for us is because it looks like we over paid a bunch of bench players without a superstar. It really does suck!