Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 2,626 to 2,636 of 2636
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Wade coming back for one more season is the news Heat fans were waiting for
    w00t! Finally!

Jimmy Butler might be the perfect Riley target since it's a disgruntled star two-way player.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Jimmy Butler might be the perfect Riley target since it's a disgruntled star two-way player.
    Riley’s washed but we’ll see.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Riley’s washed but we’ll see.
    The GM isn't what attracts players to go where they want to go anymore. You think that NY has an awesome GM or a fantastically run franchise? lol, it's a joke of an organization in it's management. Yet players that keep trying to force these trades keep putting NY on their list (Kyrie, Butler, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    The GM isn't what attracts players to go where they want to go anymore. You think that NY has an awesome GM or a fantastically run franchise? lol, it's a joke of an organization in it's management. Yet players that keep trying to force these trades keep putting NY on their list (Kyrie, Butler, etc).
    Their list doesn’t matter in a trade, also Woj days were interested and Shams says the Heat could be added to the list. So he’s on the fence about Miami, get him here and convince him. Hell I’d try and throw something together for Kyrie too since they want to play together and the Celtics May be worried he leaves.

JRich filler and a 1st for Jimmy

Dragic Winslow and Bam for Kyrie

Both very solid deals for expiring guys and fit needs/wants.

Wolves get a perfect piece next to Wiggins and Towns, another role players and a 1st. Thibs is said to want veteran win now players.

The Celtics replace Kyrie with a worse but still all star PG, get Winslow they wanted so bad at the draft, and get a young guy with high potential at PF/C which is the only position they don’t have a high potential guy.

Kyrie/TJ
    Wade/Waiters
    Butler/Ellington
    Kelly/JJ
    Whiteside/Kelly

Go all in for Wades last year and try to convince the guys to stay. If they say no, which would be surprising to me then it’s finally time for an actual rebuild. Not this middle of the pack, capped out garbage.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Add our 1st rd pick to Minny and Who says no?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8h8ggcu

I think this could work for all teams great for the Heat imo.
    Last edited by king james; 09-21-2018 at 02:19 AM.
    [/CENTER]

Horrible trade

I don't understand the obsession with 28/29 yr old "B" level players who want a super max in their next contract around here.

Jimmy Butler, Kemba, Klay etc.

If I'm gutting the team, it would be nice to get someone who hasn't hit their peak yet. Why pay near $30M+ for a guy with his best years behind him who wasn't worth the max to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by king james View Post
    Add our 1st rd pick to Minny and Who says no?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8h8ggcu

I think this could work for all teams great for the Heat imo.
    Get the heck out of here with that trade, we're dealing with Glen Taylor after all, I'd start with Whiteside and a lottery protected first for Butler and that could seriously do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I don't understand the obsession with 28/29 yr old "B" level players who want a super max in their next contract around here.

Jimmy Butler, Kemba, Klay etc.

If I'm gutting the team, it would be nice to get someone who hasn't hit their peak yet. Why pay near $30M+ for a guy with his best years behind him who wasn't worth the max to start with?
    You wouldn't want Miami to sign Klay?

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Get the heck out of here with that trade, we're dealing with Glen Taylor after all, I'd start with Whiteside and a lottery protected first for Butler and that could seriously do it lol
    I miss David Kahn. All we needed to do is give up a backup point guard, spare change, and maybe a heavily protected first to get Butler lol.

Though if I am Minny, I am starting with asking for Josh Richardson and Bam Adebayo.