Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 190 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2837
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    We need him neighbor!
    Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Meh...
    They way I see it is this, they refuse to tank and want to compete. Therefore if youre dead set on doing that then roll out the best team possible. He could be the first major piece of something bigger. Right now were stuck in the middle of mediocrity so were not tanking and were not very competitive either. Go all in one way or the other. Jimmy is a top 5 impact guy and top 10 player, it will be a great start and bring some life back to the games/Crowd/city/this board specifically. It all depends on what assets we have after getting Jimmy imo because were either going to have to cut cap space or trade for the next disgruntled star/team with a star that just isnt working out like Kemba/Love/Lillard/etc.

ON3 LAST DANC3

McGruder has looked great for us as a role player and glue guy. Whiteside has also played really well, he won us that game vs Portland, impacted it nonstop even though he didn't score often. Spurts of scoring by Wade early and Dragic late sealed it. Great overall team win.

And yea, I still think getting Butler would be huge for us. We have Ellington back and he didn't even get minutes. Waiters will be healthy soon and same with JJ. I understand with having a deep team but we're almost toooo deep. We need a star like Butler bad. But I mean, honestly I wouldn't trade JRich and a 1st for Butler just to have to sign him to a massive deal that will cripple us financially and not allow us to sign anyone else for a long time when bundled with our other bad deals. Ideally we need to find a way to trade Winslow, Waiters and a draft pick for Butler. I'll be all over that. If they don't want it, fine. Take those picks from Houston, even though they'll all be 25 and up. Still think Philly should trade for him, they'd be a force if they could turn Fultz and Covington and a pick into Butler. Thibs will never take Houston's offer because he'll never be there to see those draft picks actually become players. He wants players that will help him win now. Wizards are also imploding but I don't see any scenario where we can get Beal. And I'm not sure Otto Porter makes us that much better considering what we'd have to give up. However I haven't seen much of him to be fair.

Let's see what happens but I've loved how the Heat have played last two games and we're only getting healthier.
    BRUH

Anyone who saw the highlights or watched the ending of the game between the Timberwolves and the Lakers saw Jimmy Butler close that game out dirty and drop 3's and play great D and essentially defeat Lebron and his Lakers. Timberwolves aren't playing very well but the few wins they do have are all because of Jimmy. KAT isn't doing anything and Wiggins is hurt and iffy at best. They need to trade Butler and just embrace the rebuild.
    BRUH

Ready to do whatever it takes to get an allstar here... this team as is will not be better than a 6th seed not even 3 years from now. Too many nice players not one of them is great. Jimmy Butler is top 10-15 I say get him give the Wolves whatever the fck they want. I cant watch this team like this any longer

I think you guys are delusional believing we should trade anything for Butler.

So if they want J-Rich, McGruder, and Whiteside and 2 first round picks for Butler and Dieng, we take it?
    That's apparently what these greedy bums think he's worth.

JRich Winslow Bam are so damn fun man. I hope that we can make some moves without trading those guys, whether that means getting Butler or not. We definitely need to make some deals and switch up this roster, but I'd really love to keep those guys

Time for Pat to step down, hes ****ing washed. Sixers get Butler for Covington who is streaky as hell Saric who has been complete garbage this year and ****ing Bayless. Its tjme to move on.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Time for Pat to step down, hes ****ing washed. Sixers get Butler for Covington who is streaky as hell Saric who has been complete garbage this year and ****ing Bayless. Its tjme to move on.
    So how is it Pat's fault that the Wolves chose the cheapest offer made? If I offer to buy a broom you have for sale for $20 and someone else offers you $1 and you take it, your the moron for choosing the $1 offer.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    So how is it Pat's fault that the Wolves chose the cheapest offer made? If I offer to buy a broom you have for sale for $20 and someone else offers you $1 and you take it, your the moron for choosing the $1 offer.
    He took JRich off the table. Were stuck in mediocrity. Pick a lane, either go all in and compete or tank for RJ or Zion. Its that simple. Riley is terrible now, you all can defend him to the grave but hes done nothing in a long time.

ON3 LAST DANC3

You dont take a role player off the table for a top 10 player and let your competition improve that much while doing so.

ON3 LAST DANC3

He took JRich off the table. Were stuck in mediocrity. Pick a lane, either go all in and compete or tank for RJ or Zion. Its that simple. Riley is terrible now, you all can defend him to the grave but hes done nothing in a long time.
    Fake news. JRich was not on the table to begin with. Then when JRich was finally offered with a 1st, that's when the exchange of medical information was being done, then the Wolves asked for another 1st. The Wolves took themselves out the equation. There's two ways to say you don't want to do a deal anymore, say you no longer wish to deal, or ask for something impossible that the other party can not provide.

I hate to resort to insults but you're a fool who knows nothing about basketball if you think Butler is worth Richardson + 1st.

Butler is better. He's not literally $21M dollars more per season better. The added on 1st is nuts, and these clowns wanted two of them. He's 28 with knee injury history and he has potential to create a toxic locker room.

Anyone with basic common sense and understanding knows we need to add to Richardson not trade him away. He's a guy on a cheap contract you have locked up for years who can seemingly fit with any team/style/roster in the NBA.

Be mad Riley couldn't get a trade or build a team, but you're plain dumb being mad Richardson is off the table in THIS deal. Butler is not Kawhi.

Well... I will just have to focus on whats on this roster until near the trade deadline.

The only way to get better, is depending on JJ & Waiters. JRich is not a closer & shouldn't have the ball in his hand in high pressure situations.

I just have to depend on Waiters. Hoping that this new NBA play style will be beneficial to his skill set. Hoping that JJ & Waiters can hit some 3"s & help with the ball handling.

I'm just going to have to force feed it into my mind, that Waiters will be our All-Star caliber player. JRich has gotten better on offense but he's not that dude.

Dragic/ Ty j or Wade
    JRich/ McGruder
    Waiters/ Ellington
    JJ/ KO/ DJJ
    Whiteside/ Bam
    Last edited by Dade County; 11-10-2018 at 08:29 PM.