Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who sacrifices the most for the Warriors?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • KD: Second best SF in da league

0 0%
  • Curry: Best playah in da league

4 50.00%
  • Klay: best SG in da league

2 25.00%
  • Green: Most versitle playah in da league

0 0%
  • Iggy: Dude is an All-Star comin' off da bench

2 25.00%
  • Da owner: you see dat pay role?

0 0%
  • Sacrifice? These dude is millionaize! What u talkin' 'bout Willis?

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Who sacrifices the most for the Warriors?

Who sacrifices the most for the Warriors?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Klay Thompson.

Take's on the best back court player on defense, and his touches are down with KD on the set.

I think they all play as a team, I don't know if sacrifice is the correct word. But I do think that if Green was on a bad team he would average around 20 ppg 50%, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinFinley View Post
    I think they all play as a team, I don't know if sacrifice is the correct word. But I do think that if Green was on a bad team he would average around 20 ppg 50%, 11 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals 2 blocks.
    How the hell does Green average 50% shooting on a bad team when he can't average 42% on an historic team?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    How the hell does Green average 50% shooting on a bad team when he can't average 42% on an historic team?
    Are you trying to say he's never shot higher than 41% for a season. cause that would be a lie by you. I believe he's shot around 48% in the 15-16 season and averaged around 15 ppg and isn't really all the way in his prime yet. I think he's only like 27 and Also last season I could tell he didn't care about scoring that much and mainly cared about Defense and not getting techs. I'm pretty sure he can score if he wants to because he did in 2015-16 and he was only about 25 years old then. Infact with Luke Coaching he was averaging more like 17 a game on 50% shooting with 7.5 assists. As a PF.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinFinley View Post
    Are you trying to say he's never shot higher than 41% for a season. cause that would be a lie by you. I believe he's shot around 48% in the 15-16 season and averaged around 15 ppg and isn't really all the way in his prime yet. I think he's only like 27 and Also last season I could tell he didn't care about scoring that much and mainly cared about Defense and not getting techs. I'm pretty sure he can score if he wants to because he did in 2015-16 and he was only about 25 years old then. Infact with Luke Coaching he was averaging more like 17 a game on 50% shooting with 7.5 assists. As a PF.
    So Draymond can average 50% from the field while taking more shots on a bad team based on what? He's shown he can't. Majority of his points aren't created by him. He doesn't care about scoring because he's not a scorer. His game is perfect for the Warriors precisely because he doesn't need to score but plays defense.

As for Klay he would be about the same on another team. Maybe about 25 ppg. Maybe his FG% goes down just a tade, because Kerr spreads the court for Klay mainly. It's Klay who Kerr is mainly trying to get going all the time.

Durant sacrifices ever having the respect of anyone but Warriors and casual fans.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I also think Iggy is one of the top 30 players in the NBA. And on another team would've been asked to average more like 14 ppg, 6 rebounds 6 assists, 2 steals 1 block 45% shooting and get to the FTL a lot.

Who cares?

Iggy coming off the bench is the ultimate sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    So Draymond can average 50% from the field while taking more shots on a bad team based on what? He's shown he can't. Majority of his points aren't created by him. He doesn't care about scoring because he's not a scorer. His game is perfect for the Warriors precisely because he doesn't need to score but plays defense.
    How did he average 15 ppg if you think he's not a scorer? That is a good amount of points to average and he's not even looking to score. Infact he's trying not to score and still averaing 15. He's trying to move the ball and be the PG on the Warriors and average 8 assists per game. Also when Curry was injured he averaged 24 ppg in those 4 games with 11 rebounds and 10 assists. That wasn't by accident. He stepped up his game on purpose. He's young he can do that for 82 games. (step up his game).

He's way better than his numbers kid. Infact without Green they would just be another Suns team of the past or even like the Warriors of the 90's. Don Nelson kept looking for a Draymond back then a guy that could do everything and play center at 6'7. That is why he traded a superstar in Ridhmond for Billy Owens because he though Billy would be like a Draymond.

But to answer your silly question with you not thinking about it for a second it would be like this. Green would be the GO TO GUY in the post and not standing on the three point line the entire game how Kerr uses him which he's not a great three point shooter. He's just ok out there but that is not really his game. Green takes about 5 Threes per game and only shoots about 10 times per game so half of his shots are threes which are a lower percentage, right? I have to ask you because some kids think 3's are a higher percentage than dunks. So he would on a team like the Grizzles take about 15 shots all in the lane area a game and only about 4 threes outside so that would be around 50%. Also when you shoot around 15 shots it usually helps players get into a rhythm or have a better %. That is sort of the sweet area in FG attempts in the NBA and Green would take that many.
    Last edited by MarvinFinley; 07-24-2017 at 10:32 PM.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    See what Curry did, and how he was on pace to be setting historic numbers, and then took a step back to let KD get his shots while keep Klay with the same number of shots... that's just crazy to me. And he lets Green make plays a lot when he could be doing the same. It gets him open, but he could be getting dimes for KD and Klay.

But Klay... I think he is the best shooting guard in the league. Likely has been for a few years now. The defense? On top of that shooting? It's crazy. He's a franchise player.

I feel like Green's scoring would be higher on another team, but his other numbers would be about where they are. And I think he would only thrive on that team that had strong offensive player that let his play making and picks shine. He's be great anywhere, don't get be wrong, but he's really shining in this scenario. Just his scoring is a much lower than it could be. Even an ideal spot, I don't see him scoring much more than 15-18 a game (more because of his pass-first mentality than any lack of ability to score 20+).

And Iggy... by this point, the bench role suit him, but the last few years... that dude is a starter.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Iggy coming off the bench is the ultimate sacrifice.
    But Iggy is like 34 years old and usually a player like him comes off the bench on a Championship style team that is stacked like a 90's team.

If Durant was put on a bad team like the Suns or Mavericks he would average around 40 ppg. He's way better than James at scoring.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast