Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    PGs were kind of getting him involved in the first half. It's the second half where the pgs started chucking up shots and ignored rest of thier teammates. Rondo and Markannen would of played great together.
    Exactly 💯

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    wow out while team looks bad today.

denzel 1 for 11 right now

mark 1 for 13

Payne lighting it up with 12 points on 3y percent shooting

The absolute worst professional basketball game I've ever seen. It's a shame to have Mark play with this squad and under Randy brown. That was turrible!

Who does our scouting in terms of finding "shooters"....yea fire that guy and the guy who trains them on shooting because our shooters suck.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    went back and rewatched the game. upsetting mark was off cause he had at least 5 or 6 great pick and pop open shots he should have hit. he got open and the offense through him worked. but the ball would not go in.

I didn't watch the game but from all accounts payne was still stinking up the joint. I'm still saying he needs to be looked at as a combo guard that is primary duty is to catch and shoot and not run a team. Once they start using him like that i fully expect him to show some sort of value as a nba player. But trying to force feed him into being a pure pg is only going to end disastrous. Mark my words.....
    Last edited by ballerkingn2; 07-10-2017 at 11:51 PM.

What an ugly, ugly performance against the Hawks.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerkingn2 View Post
    I didn't watch the game but from all accounts payne was still stinking up the joint. I'm still saying he needs to be looked at as a combo guard that is primary duty is to catch and shoot and not run a team. Once they start using him like that i fully expect him to show some sort of value as a nba player. But trying to force feed him into being a pure pg is only going to end disastrous. Mark my words.....
    Payne... the PG of the future that cost us a 2nd round pick.

I shoudnt really complain.... i rather see Payne on the bench than Cash Considerations

If you guys think this game was bad, wait until these kids are playing NBA players. Things are going to get ugly fast. I get the feeling we will be making management changes prior to our top 3 pick next year. At least we are a shoo-in for a top notch pick though.

We need to trade Wade to the Grizzlies for Parsons bad contract and a 1st rounder sometime during the season. It can happen if Parsons is still useless, and the Grizzlies are a 6-8 seed.

Then we move Rolo to a team for another bad contract tied to a 1st round pick.

The next 3 years should be a total tear down so any bad contracts we get won't hurt the cause. We get 3 high picks, along with any additional picks we can acquire in trades, and build from there. On the 4th year, we shift from total tear down to rebuild. We have Lauri and 3 top 5 picks as a core.

Payne is done for the summer. I guess the bulls were sick of being embarrassed and sent him off.

Still my opinion remains. Less ball control for him the better just have him as a off the bench guard that spots up and minimize his touches is our best bet.

Payne sucks. Garpax is a moron. The team lacks talent. This is great. The Bulls are trying to tank and have set a direction. They will be in the lottery and most likely someone will be fired next year. Probably Fred. But it's a positive.

Blakeney needs to be signed period.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerkingn2 View Post
    Blakeney needs to be signed period.
    The kid has confidence and is really young. I agree. Sign him. It wont hurt.

I also like Brimah. To bad he plays so limited minutes. He is big and he is always looking for the block. I wouldnt mind having him as a 5th big as a defensive piece.

Am i the only one who liked Valentine?

His numbers are nothing special but i like how smooth he dribles... how he keeps his head up looking for the pass... I believe he can be a really good passer and a solid 3Pt shooter. NBA material IMO and potential starter in a couple of years.

At best Valentine has "potential", but he's not good at any one thing. Isn't really a dribbler, doesn't shoot lights out, defense isn't good, very careless with the ball. It's only year 2 so I guess he should be given more time but typically these things don't just fix themselves at this point in a players age. Also, our staff can't develop anyone so he's not getting any help.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast