Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 995 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859939949959969971005104510951495 ... LastLast
Results 14,911 to 14,925 of 25560
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    If you sent your dad steaks youre not one of those vegans
    Iíd call it more of just focusing my diet on whole food plant-based stuff. Phased animals products out slowly over 13 years or so. Maybe sending him steaks conflicts with my animal respect side, but the man is who he is and busted his *** for me, so he should be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any two more opposite concepts than veganism discussed in a Trump thread? Perhaps we can move on to Twitter etiquette and fashionable hair styles next?

marychristine Guest
    **** trump. We can do whatever we want.

**** trump. We can do whatever we want.
    Hmmm. Anarchy2020

I mean it may be the best suggestion yet. It certainly has a better ring to it than Biden-Hickenlooper

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hmmm. Anarchy2020

I mean it may be the best suggestion yet. It certainly has a better ring to it than Biden-Hickenlooper
    Lickenhooper more like it

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Tweeting classified intel and faking a trade deal with China, pretty quiet week for this piece of garbage, all things considered.
    All things considered you blow wood and browski pour it up like Elizabeth Warren.
    Lol what a nomad or is that crovash, but who gives a **** about them.

Iíd call it more of just focusing my diet on whole food plant-based stuff. Phased animals products out slowly over 13 years or so. Maybe sending him steaks conflicts with my animal respect side, but the man is who he is and busted his *** for me, so he should be happy.

I feel like a vegan diet probably missing nutrients. My friend has been vegetarian for a while, then she ate fish recently and now craves it crazy. I feel cuz her body loves it, lots of nutrients you just cant get from plants
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I feel like a vegan diet probably missing nutrients. My friend has been vegetarian for a while, then she ate fish recently and now craves it crazy. I feel cuz her body loves it, lots of nutrients you just cant get from plants
    You basically have to OD on hemp hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Youíre basing that on an opinion though. Iíve spent years following nutritional research, science, doctors, etc.

Itís far more nutritious than an animal based diet. Donít get me wrong, vegan can be junk food too like Oreos and Impossible burgers. Thatís why I said Plant Based Whole Foods. Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, etc

Meat and dairy are not dietary necessities and in fact do more harm.

But Iíve derailed this thread enough and for whatever reason, you can talk about why you eat what you eat, but if youíre vegan itís ďpreachyĒ.

Iíd say we could pick this up elsewhere but.....RIP Food Forum

You basically have to OD on hemp hearts.
    Haha nope.

marychristine Guest
    Haha nope.

I mean... you gotta get that ****ing protein in.

I mean... you gotta get that ****ing protein in.
    Ha. Nobody in the US has protein deficiencies, except maybe some people with diseases like leukemia or something. The only people with protein deficiencies are in starving countries. If you hit your daily calorie intake you will always get enough protein because itís in everything. Even 1,800 calories of broccoli will get you past your daily protein need.

The thing Americans are deficient on is fiber. Over 90% of people donít even get the daily minimum, much less enough to fight off diseases, etc. Thatís why every doctor defaults to ďeat more fruits, vegetables and whole grainsĒ. Not that most primary care doctors get nutritional training. Very little if any.

....are you asleep yet? Who cares about any of this? Enjoy what you enjoy. This is just what I do.

marychristine Guest
    Ha. Nobody in the US has protein deficiencies, except maybe some people with diseases like leukemia or something. The only people with protein deficiencies are in starving countries. If you hit your daily calorie intake you will always get enough protein because itís in everything. Even 1,800 calories of broccoli will get you past your daily protein need.

The thing Americans are deficient on is fiber. Over 90% of people donít even get the daily minimum, much less enough to fight off diseases, etc. Thatís why every doctor defaults to ďeat more fruits, vegetables and whole grainsĒ. Not that most primary care doctors get nutritional training. Very little if any.

....are you asleep yet? Who cares about any of this? Enjoy what you enjoy. This is just what I do.

Im so full of protein it would disgust you. I get my fiber through psyllium husks... i bake with it. Please dont eat 1800 cals of broccoli. Zzzzzzzzzz

Youíre basing that on an opinion though. Iíve spent years following nutritional research, science, doctors, etc.

Itís far more nutritious than an animal based diet. Donít get me wrong, vegan can be junk food too like Oreos and Impossible burgers. Thatís why I said Plant Based Whole Foods. Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, etc

Meat and dairy are not dietary necessities and in fact do more harm.

But Iíve derailed this thread enough and for whatever reason, you can talk about why you eat what you eat, but if youíre vegan itís ďpreachyĒ.

Iíd say we could pick this up elsewhere but.....RIP Food Forum

Well there are definitely things easier to get from meat than plants. So if someone is veggie and maybe not aware of how to get let's say omega 3 for example (Im guessing eat a lot of cashews, I dont know..) then if they eat halibut I could def see there body starting to crave it.

You gotta know what you're doing if you're eating veggie, even some proteins are incomplete proteins, gotta know the combos.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Im so full of protein it would disgust you. I get my fiber through psyllium husks... i bake with it. Please dont eat 1800 cals of broccoli. Zzzzzzzzzz
    It absolutely does not disgust me. Like I said. This is what I do. To each their own.