Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 941 of 983 FirstFirst ... 441841891931939940941942943951 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 14737
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If a white person would have said “we need white people to care about white people” you would think that’s racist right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. It’s a double standard due to white privilege and decades of abuse by whites, so deal with it. You also don’t get to use the “n” word but black people can, so there’s another one while we’re at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    At least he can speak without profanity.

All I can do at this point is give you the same advice I have given others…

Don't vote for Trump in 2020.
    I’m trying to decide if you’re serious about this or joking.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yes. It’s a double standard due to white privilege and decades of abuse by whites, so deal with it. You also don’t get to use the “n” word but black people can, so there’s another one while we’re at it.

Lol white privilege

Give me a break. This is why I can’t stand the Democratic Party. There’s always excuses for everyone. Anyone in this country can succeed. There’s no “white privilege”

So I listend through and think it is a double standard yes.

Also not really sure I like that point being made even if white was included althoug might not have fully gotten it/need to listen in the morning (or afternoon lol) when I get up. Is she saying each individual must have the goal of representing the identity group? Or just be prepared for it cause it will happen that way?

Seems like identity politics to me, they should be representing the people who voted for them not focused on an identity group (however in reality I get that this happens at the same time aimed at some people, see Omar and Muslims identity for example of being associated to extremes due to it and so on)

Lol white privilege

Give me a break. This is why I can’t stand the Democratic Party. There’s always excuses for everyone. Anyone in this country can succeed. There’s no “white privilege”

There's no white privilege? LOL. What planet do you live on?

Helpful reminder, the historically advantaged people don't get to ***** about this stuff
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

Anyone can make it to the NBA, but you have a better chance if you're 6'10".

Anyone can make it rich, but it's easier if you inherit a large sum of money.

Anyone can go to Harvard, but it's easier if your parents are legacy alums.

Why do people still pretend that some don't have it easier when it comes to succeeding based on their natural and environmental factors?

Since a lot of people allegedly agree with Trump — so says he — well then, it’s okay to denigrate other public officials (especially since those masses don’t know their geography any better than he does. I am reminded that 25% of Americans think the moon is bigger than the sun — I can guess who they voted for).

Is this racist?

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...803533824?s=21

So why can’t pro life, Christianity or white people have a voice? Why is it ok to say stuff like this but if a white person did this it would be racist
    It's true that there is a double standard when it comes to hate/racism. But I don't get how that tweet is racist.
    The only problem I have with it is that a minority or gay person doesn't have to talk about civil rights if they don't want to. Free speech includes no speech, if that what a person chooses.

If a white person would have said “we need white people to care about white people” you would think that’s racist right?
    As white people, we need to expose racism/discrimination -- whether it's against us, other races, gays, or women. Discrimination against anybody is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I am reminded that 25% of Americans think the moon is bigger than the sun — I can guess who they voted for.
    I'm sure there's both Trump and H. Clinton voters who think that. Even if they're not smart enough to understand distances, why do they think the moon is bigger when they appear to be the same size?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Bolded: Thank God.

I love it when people who are not that smart try to outsmart people who are and then get defensive when the smart people call out them out.
    do you really not expect to me comment on this.

you didn't call me out. you showed that you were wrong. you even quoted my post that said what I was talking about. even when I made it clear that I was not talking about all of California you can't let it go.

this already posted reply should be simple to understand. you seem to think you are smart so you should be able to understand the bold.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

if people have a problem with my wording, let me attempt to be as clear as possible. certain areas of California have a problem, with **** in the streets and homeless people.
    it's not a left or right issue, it's one of many issues in America that deserve to be addressed.

whether not California is or isn't one of the better states doesn't even matter. certain areas of California have a problem, and the debate should be how to fix that.

this is a post from you in another thread.
    This is really not that hard a concept to understand. The Government is good at some things and terrible at others.
    so why is it hard for you to understand that I'm talking about some of California. some of California is good, other parts of California are terrible.

First Bolded: You mean other than the dozens of times he's said America isn't great anymore or talked about how bad it is?

Second Bolded: Are you color blind? If not, you see color. You're trying to say that color doesn't affect your decision making, but of course it does (this is not a knock on you, it effects everyone's decision making at a subconscious level).

I get that he sees plusses and minuses. But it is not a good look for him that all the minuses he sees are always women or people of color and all the plusses are always white men.

I'm telling you that so you can understand why people get upset, because I'm assuming you have no idea if AOC and the others are people of color or not seeing as how you don't see color.
    do you have any evidence that Trump said America was bad? Make America Great Again does not have to mean that America as a whole is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    There's no white privilege? LOL. What planet do you live on?

Helpful reminder, the historically advantaged people don't get to ***** about this stuff
    everyone should be able to say there has been examples of white privilege, but to think that everyone white has benefited from being white is just pure ********.

there are many different types of privilege in America. rich, white, minority.

I didn't see what Trump tweeted in the beginning and want to see the specific tweets.

Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I actually saw the press conference with these 4 Democrats, and was surprised at the flat out lying. I know not only would there be a lot of people believing all of it, the Liberal media would not bother to fact check them.

Ilhan Omar: “This is a president who’s called black athletes sons of *****es."

Trump was talking about any NFL players that was kneeling during the American anthem. it didn't have to specifically be just those that are black.

Ilhan Omar: "This is a president who has called black people who come from black and brown countries shitholes."

Trump did not call any people shitholes. Trump called countries shithole.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/polit...ump/index.html

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

Ilhan Omar: "This is a president who has equated neo-Nazis with those who protest against them in Charlottesville.”

Trump wasn't talking about the neo-Nazis. I have already proven this..
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...8#post32864438

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Ilhan Omar: "This president, who has been credibly accused of committing multiple crimes, including colluding with foreign government to interfere with our election."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...icting-mueller

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar claimed Monday that President Trump has been “credibly accused” of “colluding” with Russia during the 2016 presidential election, despite special counsel Robert Mueller’s two-year investigation concluding otherwise in April.

Ilhan Omar: "this is a president who has overseen the most corrupt administration in our history and pursued an agenda to allow millions of Americans to die from a lack of health care"

millions??

Ilhan Omar: "it is beyond time, it’s beyond time to ask Muslims to condemn terrorists. We are no longer going to allow the dignification of such ridiculous, ridiculous statement."

Last edited by SpecialFNK; 07-16-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you have any evidence that Trump said America was bad? Make America Great Again does not have to mean that America as a whole is bad.
    This has to be a joke right? He has said how bad America is becoming many, many times. This is his announcement speech for President:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019...ech-annotated/

"Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them."

"Our enemies are getting stronger and stronger by the way, and we as a country are getting weaker."

"We need somebody that can take the brand of the United States and make it great again. It’s not great again."

"We have losers. We have losers."

"Sadly, the American dream is dead."

The entire speech was talking about how bad America was. This was his speech announcing he is running for President. It was every bit as negative as anything AOC has ever said about the US.

I don't think this is the fullest Trump's diaper has ever been, but it's up there.

And the mental gymnastics you have to do to say the guy whose entire campaign was "make America great again" wasn't saying America was bad is insane. Holy **** At least these progressives are very specific about their criticism of this country.

EDIT: And there's nothing wrong with being critical. He's mostly critical of the wrong things, but there's hardly ever been a time in this country's history where insisting nothing was wrong and we were perfect wasn't the wrong stance. We have a very rocky history and acknowledging and correcting those things is a huge reason why that in many ways (but certainly not every way) we are a great country. But we can be much better. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing that out. In fact, I think that's far more patriotic than merely waving a flag.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-16-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now