Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 570 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 7047052056056856957057157258062067010701570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 25547
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Why is Rosenstein against Congressional Oversight?
    Bacause he’s a decent human being.

It is pretty simple....If you don't break the law and unlawfully enter the Country the issue with kids would not be happening..

QUIT BREAKING THE LAW!

And ICE was started by Congress yet you have some Senators who want it abolished?

Hilarious!

Why is the left so worried about illegal aliens yet doesn't care when US citizens' parents and kids are broken up when they go to jail?
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

If that’s what you gathered from that exchange, you’re being intentionally dense or were recently bashed on the head very hard.

I say recently because I have memory of you displaying far more intellectual heft.

It is pretty simple....If you don't break the law and unlawfully enter the Country the issue with kids would not be happening..

QUIT BREAKING THE LAW!

Interesting that when it’s the president or his administration, you don’t apply the same law abiding rules.

Absolutely!! Poor Jim Jordan was just doing his job; he had only limited time to get in a huge number of sound-bite “questions”, and that disloyal Rosenstein kept interrupting him with his “answers”. How can “congressional oversight” be possible if witnesses insist on answering the questions put to them?

I find it ironic that the right is so offended that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was not served at that restaurant. As if they don't openly campaign for that exact same thing to happen to gay people through the guise of "religious freedom".

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    I find it ironic that the right is so offended that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was not served at that restaurant. As if they don't openly campaign for that exact same thing to happen to gay people through the guise of "religious freedom".
    b/c anyone who spent time reading an article about this "story" or caring one way or the other is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You call that ironic? How about the fact that Sarah Huckabee Sanders was booted from a place called the Red Hen?

Apparently they don't think that some people hold the sincere held believe that she's a t*** (or c***) whichever word you prefer.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Apparently they don't think that some people hold the sincere held believe that she's a t*** (or c***) whichever word you prefer.
    maybe dbroncos78087 thinks that hate is totally fine?

if anyone objects to a business refusing to bake a cake for someone, or refusing to issue a marriage license, then these same people should also object to a restaurant refusing to serve someone. otherwise this is called being a hypocrite.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

if anyone objects to a business refusing to bake a cake for someone, or refusing to issue a marriage license, then these same people should also object to a restaurant refusing to serve someone. otherwise this is called being a hypocrite.
    Seriously, you’ve argued repeatedly that discrimination is fine. How would he be the hypocrite? I’m concerned that maybe you had stroke or something. You can’t comprehend information, can’t remember things that happened days ago, and your ability to read is rapidly failing.

Agreed from both sides.

You can't be against this restaurant kicking out Sanders if you're for the bakery refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple.

You can't be against a bakery refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple if you're for kicking out Sanders.

Basically, lot of hypocrites around here.

I think the biggest problem in our country today is that there is too much "double standard." Immigrants have been coming over here for decades; why are the Democrats and all their followers all of a sudden worried about their feelings?

Guns have been in existence for hundreds of year; now all of a sudden people think we need gun control.

They bash Trump for separating immigrant kids and their families, yet the law was put in place when Bill Clinton was in the White House.

Roseanne Barr makes a racist tweet, and her show is taken off the air. Yet, people like Samantha Bee, Steven Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel continue to make fun and bash Trump and his supporters all the time, but are still on air.

People bash the bakery for not baking a cake for a gay couple, yet they applaud the restaurant for kicking out Sarah Sanders.

The list goes on and on.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Agreed from both sides.

You can't be against this restaurant kicking out Sanders if you're for the bakery refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple.

You can't be against a bakery refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple if you're for kicking out Sanders.

Basically, lot of hypocrites around here.
    I think many of us agreed. I looked around a bit on here. Didn’t find that many hypocritical posts.

I did copy these posts from a couple days back on the Waters’ thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Sanders should not have been asked to leave (as a customer, she should be served in a public place of business, no matter her political affiliation)

The baker should bake the cake (in effect, his denial is tantamount to asking the customer to leave his public place of business — unexceptable)

Don’t think you can argue equitably any other conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Nope, one can't. Being closer to the radical edge of politic, I try to be aware of my own extremism and rein it in. Never crossing certain lines like condoning violence or meanness.

If the standard is a sincerely held believe, then I can argue it’s my sincerely held believe she’s a c*** and cant be served because of it. Just because it’s not a religious belief doesn’t make it insincere and I would argue that’s a violation of MY first amendment rights.