Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 495 of 1648 FirstFirst ... 3954454854934944954964975055455959951495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 24718
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    A time we had, didnít we? I managed to get into college (and stay in, despite my freshman roomie arriving on campus with several lava lamps and four pounds of some really good stuuf). Not only that, we ended up being the last class to receive student deferments from Congress for college (good thing: my draft lottery number was 16 ó my step-mother was ready to drive me north to the border. Never came to that.)
    Bless your step-mom's heart. Lava lamps. Got you beat when we moved off campus, we cover our whole living room walls and ceiling with aluminum foiled, put up black lites posters, a bar and yes, we had beaded curtains and strobe lights. Needless to said, we became the party house on the campus. Close down our short little street once, and the cops closed us down three times and finally evicted by Christmas.

Amazed we graduate with a good grade average.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Damn the boy got a page of response here just about. You think he seeking to ire us? Like a poster posted, "This kind of stupidity doesn't come naturally. Only thing missing is leftist are babies killers.
    Hey that was me! The one who said the part about stupidity. I would say awe struck more than ire. Itís amazing to me that someone could believe something so stupid but itís definitely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hey that was me! The one who said the part about stupidity. I would say awe struck more than ire. Itís amazing to me that someone could believe something so stupid but itís definitely possible.
    I like the term. a taught stupidity maybe, not a stupidity that nature inflicted on few of us, but as in handed down from kin to kin or from Rush.

I like the term. a taught stupidity maybe, not a stupidity that nature inflicted on few of us, but as in handed down from kin to kin or from Rush.
    I was inspired by this meme.

https://goo.gl/images/LpT5AD

Don't know where else to place this and since Trump promised to bring back jobs. Yahoo news reports Harley Davidson is closing their plant and moving to Thailand. This doesn't seem right, I can't pinpoint why, but it is seems wrong. We are losing our heritage piece by piece. Decades, the world associated THE HOG as American as baseball. What is next? Kentucky Bourbon distilleries get moved to Bombay India. Bomba Bourbons?
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2018 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I was inspired by this meme.

https://goo.gl/images/LpT5AD
    lol, I know the actor well enough to hear him saying it

lol, I know the actor well enough to hear him saying it
    I like to try to put my own spin on it though. Itís also important to point out the thoughtís stupidity. Donít want to run afoul of the rules. People are free to internally draw their own conclusions as to the author of the stupid post/idea. I would never impose any conclusions upon them.

Don't know where else to place this and since Trump promised to bring back jobs. Yahoo news reports Harley Davidson is closing their plant and moving to Thailand. This doesn't seem right, I can't pinpoint why, but it is seems wrong. We are losing our heritage piece by piece. Decades, the world associated THE HOG as American as baseball. What is next? Kentucky Bourbon distilleries get moved to Bombay India. Bomba Bourbons?
    This is fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    This is fake news

Of course this is fake news to a trumpsters. We had a trumpster here that posted that Obama had nothing to do with the economical recovery, it was all Trump. Leftist love abortion. Democrat want to see Trump killed. Black leaders destroyed Johnson's Great Society and american cities along with liberals, of course. Obama hate capitalism. I recognize this as a new charge against Obama, along with muslim, kenyian, liar and defiler of the American way. Give it a few decades and he will graduate to the left hand of Satan with y'all.

Y'all scream fake news and then share with us these dust bin nuggets of alternative news.

In other words, you (as others have) lost your creditability 121 days and fourteen hours ago on this subject. I think it was snowing that day.

I am sure posters here could can come up with other republican or trumpster pearl of wisdom.

If it seems like I am picking on you , I am because you make it so damn easy.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Harley said they are growing their international business and the closing had nothing to do with the plant being built

Harley said they are growing their international business and the closing had nothing to do with the plant being built

Is that what they are calling outsourcing now? Growing their international business.

They got that massive tax cut from the Republicans when Trump came in. So they can invest in growing their international business concerns that is where? In other countries.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2018 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Canít say that I was a hippie, but this old, white, baby-boomer (yep, I remember the day JFK was assasinated and the evening that MLK, Jr. was, too) would very much like to know where some of these young Ďuns are getting their ****.
    I meet my friend in his garage

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I meet my friend in his garage

O, ewing

contributing to the delinquency of elders. What will your parent say, they tried so hard to raise you right.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2018 at 10:39 PM.

I know people got mad about the abortion thing but I think it was more palatable then this bs

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yup, got a massive tax cut, that added to our national debt which is forcing our republican leaders to cut social programs like kids healthcare programs. It will help the job creators create jobs.

But hey, big business has been taken care of. I don't mean to be so pissy, but when they say that big business were job creators, it just, in my stupidity I thought they meant creating jobs for us. I guess I should had clarified that when they made that promise.

So, have they started their stock buyback let with their Tax cut windfall?
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2018 at 11:07 PM.