Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1865 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8651365176518151855186318641865186618671875 ... LastLast
Results 27,961 to 27,975 of 28554
  1. #27961
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,774
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stop dude. Just own the fact that you're a Trump loyalist and move on. Its just getting embarrassing now.
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #27962
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,462
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.
    Sure, okay. Whatever you say. You've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on this one. I don't need to hand you another shovel or pile more dirt on. Keep telling yourself that you're not a Trump loyalist.

  3. #27963
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.
    You called him an *******. No way. Get out. You're badass

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  4. #27964
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,145
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your love of Trump is unmistakable and the only person you are fooling is yourself.
    This may be his most bizarre argument yet.

  5. #27965
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    16,774
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #27966
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look at the source of who said it and its very possible


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure thing!

  7. #27967
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,462
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure, okay. Whatever you say. You've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on this one. I don't need to hand you another shovel or pile more dirt on. Keep telling yourself that you're not a Trump loyalist.
    He's been burying himself in that hole for over four years now.

  8. #27968
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    58,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This may be his most bizarre argument yet.
    Par for the course.

  9. #27969
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,774
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Sure, okay. Whatever you say. You've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on this one. I don't need to hand you another shovel or pile more dirt on. Keep telling yourself that you're not a Trump loyalist.
    you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense. but here you are wanting to conclude that I must passionately support Trump no matter what. you've been told differently, but you would rather fold your arms and refuse to accept that.

    I can support Trump without being some ardent supporter as you want to believe.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #27970
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,299
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense. but here you are wanting to conclude that I must passionately support Trump no matter what. you've been told differently, but you would rather fold your arms and refuse to accept that.

    I can support Trump without being some ardent supporter as you want to believe.
    That's a terrible comparison

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  11. #27971
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,462
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense. but here you are wanting to conclude that I must passionately support Trump no matter what. you've been told differently, but you would rather fold your arms and refuse to accept that.

    I can support Trump without being some ardent supporter as you want to believe.
    We're now up to 8 posters saying the same thing. You're not convincing me or anyone else at this point. I don't know why you keep trying.

  12. #27972
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense.
    Yes, no ****, this is is the exact reason no one buys your narrative that you aren't a hardcore trump supporter. Same way a hardcore mets fan can disagree with some of their moves.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-04-2021 at 04:08 PM.

  13. #27973
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,774
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    We're now up to 8 posters saying the same thing. You're not convincing me or anyone else at this point. I don't know why you keep trying.
    as someone here said, a Democrat dominate forum, no ****.

    is everyone that voted for Joe Biden or agrees with what Biden wants an ardent Biden supporter or? of course not, that's ****ing ridiculous. it would be stupid of me to make that conclusion about anyone here that supports Biden/Democrats, but you are others did the same thing for me and Trump.

    not only have I told you this is not reality, I've brought up examples where I myself have criticized Trump before. but some can not accept that because that would contradict with what people want to believe. I don't give a **** what anyone wants to think, I can support Trump on some things without being some ardent supporter.

    Trump isn't President anyone, but you don't see me keeping on with the big lie about the election, which I have also said was a lie. I'm not pushing that he will back in power today like some conspiracy theory going around America right now.

    I've also said Trump wanted to split the party from Republicans is a stupid idea.

    but these things don't stick with people that need to believe a certain narrative.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #27974
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,462
    ^^^^TLDR. I already told you that you don't have to agree with everything Trump does to be a Trump loyalist. You've shown that in spades and other posters who have had a lot more interaction with you can attest to those same things.

    I would have a lot more respect for you if you just owned it and moved on instead of digging yourself a deeper hole.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 04:50 PM.

  15. #27975
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,729
    The Mets analogy actually undermines his point. Even if a Mets fan doesn't agree with every decision the Mets make, they can still be a die hard Mets fan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •