Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1865 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8651365176518151855186318641865186618671875 ... LastLast
Results 27,961 to 27,975 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Stop dude. Just own the fact that you're a Trump loyalist and move on. Its just getting embarrassing now.
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    except for the fact that I'm not, evident by the fact that I have multiple times now called him an ******* and a narcissist, but keep up with whatever narrative helps you.
    Sure, okay. Whatever you say. You've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on this one. I don't need to hand you another shovel or pile more dirt on. Keep telling yourself that you're not a Trump loyalist.

You called him an *******. No way. Get out. You're badass

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your love of Trump is unmistakable and the only person you are fooling is yourself.
    This may be his most bizarre argument yet.

gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look at the source of who said it and its very possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure thing!

Sure, okay. Whatever you say. You've already dug yourself a deep enough hole on this one. I don't need to hand you another shovel or pile more dirt on. Keep telling yourself that you're not a Trump loyalist.
    He's been burying himself in that hole for over four years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This may be his most bizarre argument yet.
    Par for the course.

you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense. but here you are wanting to conclude that I must passionately support Trump no matter what. you've been told differently, but you would rather fold your arms and refuse to accept that.

I can support Trump without being some ardent supporter as you want to believe.

\_(ツ)_/

you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense. but here you are wanting to conclude that I must passionately support Trump no matter what. you've been told differently, but you would rather fold your arms and refuse to accept that.

That's a terrible comparison

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

We're now up to 8 posters saying the same thing. You're not convincing me or anyone else at this point. I don't know why you keep trying.

you as a Mets fan must simply support and approve of literally everything they have ever done right? or more likely not really. you can still support the Mets and not agree with every move they have ever made, right, pretty common sense.
    Yes, no ****, this is is the exact reason no one buys your narrative that you aren't a hardcore trump supporter. Same way a hardcore mets fan can disagree with some of their moves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-04-2021 at 04:08 PM.

We're now up to 8 posters saying the same thing. You're not convincing me or anyone else at this point. I don't know why you keep trying.
    as someone here said, a Democrat dominate forum, no ****.

is everyone that voted for Joe Biden or agrees with what Biden wants an ardent Biden supporter or? of course not, that's ****ing ridiculous. it would be stupid of me to make that conclusion about anyone here that supports Biden/Democrats, but you are others did the same thing for me and Trump.

not only have I told you this is not reality, I've brought up examples where I myself have criticized Trump before. but some can not accept that because that would contradict with what people want to believe. I don't give a **** what anyone wants to think, I can support Trump on some things without being some ardent supporter.

Trump isn't President anyone, but you don't see me keeping on with the big lie about the election, which I have also said was a lie. I'm not pushing that he will back in power today like some conspiracy theory going around America right now.

I've also said Trump wanted to split the party from Republicans is a stupid idea.

but these things don't stick with people that need to believe a certain narrative.

\_(ツ)_/

^^^^TLDR. I already told you that you don't have to agree with everything Trump does to be a Trump loyalist. You've shown that in spades and other posters who have had a lot more interaction with you can attest to those same things.

I would have a lot more respect for you if you just owned it and moved on instead of digging yourself a deeper hole.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 04:50 PM.

The Mets analogy actually undermines his point. Even if a Mets fan doesn't agree with every decision the Mets make, they can still be a die hard Mets fan.