Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1864 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8641364176418141854186218631864186518661874 ... LastLast
Results 27,946 to 27,960 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't enthusiastically or passionately support Trump.
    LMAO shut up dude

It's fascinating how often you deny what you very clearly believe in. Why so ashamed?
    HELLO

Trump fan boiz seem to really dig pretending that they are fair and neutral observers.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No, you're an ardent Trump supporter. I see it. Other posters see it. You continue living in whatever denial you need to.
    I know people ignore certain things, which is why I have to sometimes repeat myself or post what I've already said in the past to support what I've said.

that is why I just had to explain what I said, that I myself have called Trump an ******* and a narcissist.

that is why you deflected to what you said.

You don't think Trump shows ******* and narcissistic tendencies? Have you been asleep the last 5 years? I feel like even Trump supporters can admit that Donald exhibits those traits quite frequently. Some even admire that about him. My mom is a Trump supporter and she even says he's an *******.
    I thought you were referring to me calling him an ******* and a narcissist. Its easy to mistaken those things because I have quite frequently.

You are an ardent Trump supporter. There's no denying that.

if I enthusiastically or passionately supported Trump then I wouldn't call him an ******* and a narcissist.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    LMAO shut up dude

It's fascinating how often you deny what you very clearly believe in. Why so ashamed?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Your love of Trump is unmistakable and the only person you are fooling is yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your love of Trump is unmistakable and the only person you are fooling is yourself.
    Pretty much.

I've never seen someone that loves Trump the way Special does. Not online or in person.

It's part of the cartoon character he has cultivated. No real human being could believe the things he does
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I've never seen someone that loves Trump the way Special does. Not online or in person.

It's part of the cartoon character he has cultivated. No real human being could believe the things he does
    What are we up to now? 6 or 7 posters saying the same thing? We all must be seeing things though.

What are we up to now? 6 or 7 posters saying the same thing? We all must be seeing things though.
    Everyone's out of their mind except him obviously.

Hmm...did Elaine Chao resign due to Trump's handling of the capitol hill riot? Or did she resign because there was a criminal referral into her corruption while at the Department of Transportation?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hmm...did Elaine Chao resign due to Trump's handling of the capitol hill riot? Or did she resign because there was a criminal referral into her corruption while at the Department of Transportation?
    Who has not abused their power for that administration?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Who has not abused their power for that administration?
    Iím not sure. I donít remember any scandals outside of his stupid comments from Mr. Burns aka Wilbur Ross.

But what I want to know is how all the people complaining about Eric Swalwell potentially being compromised by having dated a woman who was accused of being a Chinese spy and let Mitch McConnell off the hook to being married to a woman whose father runs one of the largest Chinese shipping companies. You donít get that high in business in China without being politically connected there.

Look at the source of who said it and itís very possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post

I called Trump an ******* and narcissist, and you deflected. but sure I love everything Trump has ever done or said.

the conclusion that people have to come up with while filtering out information is ridiculous.

why is it so hard to accept that while I have supported Trump as President and things he has done or wanted, that doesn't mean I think he was someone fantastic or supported everything he did/said.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Look at the source of who said it and itís very possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right there with him lol. You take it a step further because you actually believe the election was stolen from Trump.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-04-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I called Trump an ******* and narcissist, and you deflected. but sure I love everything Trump has ever done or said.

the conclusion that people have to come up with while filtering out information is ridiculous.

why is it so hard to accept that while I have supported Trump as President and things he has done or wanted, that doesn't mean I think he was someone fantastic or supported everything he did/said.
    Stop dude. Just own the fact that you're a Trump loyalist and move on. Its just getting embarrassing now.