Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1863 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8631363176318131853186118621863186418651873 ... LastLast
Results 27,931 to 27,945 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You don't think Trump shows ******* and narcissistic tendencies? Have you been asleep the last 5 years? I feel like even Trump supporters can admit that Donald exhibits those traits quite frequently. Some even admire that about him. My mom is a Trump supporter and she even says he's an *******.

Whatever the case is, that's a lot closer to the truth than whatever you bring to the table, especially this circle jerk of comparing Hillary's actions to Donald just to make yourself feel better.
    what are you talking about, you just quoted me admitting that.

you said I'm "an ardent Trump supporter" and that is ******** because I don't support him on everything. I've called him an ******* and a narcissist before, but people don't want to pay attention to that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what are you talking about, you just quoted me admitting that.

you said I'm "an ardent Trump supporter" and that is ******** because I don't support him on everything. I've called him an ******* and a narcissist before, but people don't want to pay attention to that.
    I thought you were referring to me calling him an ******* and a narcissist. Its easy to mistaken those things because I have quite frequently.

You are an ardent Trump supporter. There's no denying that.

Every single person that posts in the politics forum of this site knows that he is an ardent Trump supporter. Apparently that doesn't stop him from making the idiotic argument that one must support every single thing a person says and does to be an ardent supporter of said person.

I thought you were referring to me calling him an ******* and a narcissist. Its easy to mistaken those things because I have quite frequently.

You are an ardent Trump supporter. There's no denying that.
    I have supported Trump as President for things he has wanted, but I am not some ardent Trump supporter that has agreed with everything he has done or said. some have refused to see the difference and more interested in a narrative they would rather believe. why would I have called him stupid, narcissist, and an ******* if I supported him on everything, come on now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have supported Trump as President for things he has wanted, but I am not some ardent Trump supporter that has agreed with everything he has done or said. some have refused to see the difference and more interested in a narrative they would rather believe. why would I have called him stupid, narcissist, and an ******* if I supported him on everything, come on now.
    You can be an ardent Trump supporter and not support him on everything.

I don't enthusiastically or passionately support Trump.

ardent adjective
    Save Word

To save this word, you'll need to log in.
    ar·​dent | \ ˈär-dᵊnt
    \
    Definition of ardent

1 : characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous support or activity ardent proponents of the bill an ardent admirer ardent fans
    2 : fiery, hot an ardent sun
    3 : shining, glowing

pick a different word.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even when he doesn’t support him, half the time it’s couched in indirect language.

When asked if Trump lied about claiming he personally saw thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheering 9/11, he said “if that’s what he said, then he lied” despite knowing that’s what he said. He couldn’t just say “yes he lied”, it had to be an indirect admission.

Special thinking he's fooling anyone about his feelings for Trump.

Nah, most of what Trump says or does you're in ardent support of.

I'm sorry that hit close to home but its just a reality. And that's with me only seeing a year's worth of your posts, maybe. I know other posters have a lot more evidence to base that same conclusion on.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-02-2021 at 06:31 PM.

I'm sorry that hit close to home but its just a reality. And that's with me only seeing a year's worth of your posts, maybe. I know other posters have a lot more evidence to base the same conclusion on.
    Spoiler alert from someone who has seen his played out routine for over ten years: 1) expecting anything resembling a productive conversation with him is foolish beyond belief and 2) he's beyond thrilled to get any sort of engagement imaginable (positive, neutral, or negative).

pick a different word.
    Haha, ardent is spot on!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm sorry that hit close to home but its just a reality. And that's with me only seeing a year's worth of your posts, maybe. I know other posters have a lot more evidence to base that same conclusion on.
    you see what you want to see to fit with what you already want conclude.

this is what you do..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

I mention these inconvenient observations because the anti-Trump movement, of which I’m a proud member, seems to be getting dumber. It seems to be settling into a smug, fairy tale version of reality that filters out discordant information.
    ignoring certain information to better fit into the pre determined conclusion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Spoiler alert from someone who has seen his played out routine for over ten years: 1) expecting anything resembling a productive conversation with him is foolish beyond belief and 2) he's beyond thrilled to get any sort of engagement imaginable (positive, neutral, or negative).
    the troll says, productive conversation.

you have no interest in a productive conversation, or even simply being on topic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you see what you want to see to fit with what you already want conclude.

this is what you do..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/08/o...pposition.html

ignoring certain information to better fit into the pre determined conclusion.
    No, you're an ardent Trump supporter. I see it. Other posters see it. You continue living in whatever denial you need to.

the troll says, productive conversation. [emoji23]

you have no interest in a productive conversation, or even simply being on topic.
    Nah, I'm just smart enough to know that a productive conversation with *you* is impossible and I have no problem pointing that out so others will stop wasting their (and everyone else's) time. I get that this enrages you but it is what it is.