Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1862 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 8621362176218121852186018611862186318641872 ... LastLast
Results 27,916 to 27,930 of 28554
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm really sure CPAC intentionally made their stage like a Nazi symbol.
    Just like Whitmer intentionally had 8645 in the background, right? You were sure of that

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Perhaps I should become a psychic because I seem to always manage to guess how youíre going to feel about subjects you totally havenít made your mind up on yet...
    i already acknowledged earlier that you believe you are god.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by specialfnk View Post
    post history criticizing trump, including calling him stupid, as well as an ******* and narcissist. But sure whatever you say. You don't pay attention like most here and only want to see whatever fits the conclusion that you would rather believe.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    i already acknowledged earlier that you believe you are god.
    Donít believe in God actually. Though omniscience would certainly be a Godlike power.

Donít believe in God actually. Though omniscience would certainly be a Godlike power.
    You believe you are god. It may be a struggle for you to admit it but your actions scream it.

You believe you are god. It may be a struggle for you to admit it but your actions scream it.
    I mean, I do have this supernatural ability to correctly predict your view on issues you haven't made your mind up on yet, so maybe I am.

If you ever want to know how you're going to feel on something you totally haven't made your mind up on yet (wink, wink), just let me know and I'll tell you.

I mean, I do have this supernatural ability to correctly predict your view on issues you haven't made your mind up on yet, so maybe I am.

If you ever want to know how you're going to feel on something you totally haven't made your mind up on yet (wink, wink), just let me know and I'll tell you.
    Like I said...screams it.

Like I said...screams it.
    It's hard not to believe you're a God when you have the godlike power of always knowing your opinion when you totally (wink, wink) haven't made your mind up on a subject.

I mean, how are you not amazed that I am able to predict what you believe before even you!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    post history criticizing Trump, including calling him stupid, as well as an ******* and narcissist. but sure whatever you say. you don't pay attention like most here and only want to see whatever fits the conclusion that you would rather believe.
    You don't think Trump shows ******* and narcissistic tendencies? Have you been asleep the last 5 years? I feel like even Trump supporters can admit that Donald exhibits those traits quite frequently. Some even admire that about him. My mom is a Trump supporter and she even says he's an *******.

Whatever the case is, that's a lot closer to the truth than whatever you bring to the table, especially this circle jerk of comparing Hillary's actions to Donald just to make yourself feel better.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-02-2021 at 03:07 PM.

It's hard not to believe you're a God when you have the godlike power of always knowing your opinion when you totally (wink, wink) haven't made your mind up on a subject.

I mean, how are you not amazed that I am able to predict what you believe before even you!
    * look at me everyone, god here *

* look at me everyone, god here *
    Lots of God's around here apparently. Stop blaspheming.

Perhaps I should become a psychic because I seem to always manage to guess how youíre going to feel about subjects you totally havenít made your mind up on yet...
    lmao!!

I just remembered his line where he said he hadn't made his mind up. Thanks for the laugh [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Just like Whitmer intentionally had 8645 in the background, right? You were sure of that
    Lmaooo!

Some of these contradictions are too funny.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmaooo!

Some of these contradictions are too funny.

Now you kinda know what it feels like reading through all of your off the wall contributions to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    she did intentionally have 8645 in the background, but it didn't mean what some on the right thought. I went over that, do you want me to find it prove that again?

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome