Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1824 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 82413241724177418141822182318241825182618341874 ... LastLast
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 28554
  1. #27346
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So if Twitter decided to ban Obama for violating terms of service would you be okay with that? I mean Twitter is a private company that can do what they want, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Obama incited violence, then I would support their decision. Your ridiculous hypothetical comparison is completely stupid because you're asking what we would think of a decision to enact punishment for something that there has been zero sign of Obama (or any prominent liberal) doing.

    Please try to make a more logical comparison...
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  2. #27347
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,893
    ....BuT wHaT aBoUt ObAmA/aNtIfA/bLm?!?1?

  3. #27348
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    According to the free market people in this thread they don’t need any reason to suspend them. Just like many accounts get suspended each day for no reason.

    Cant imagine the outroar if Jack was a big conservative and would just suspend liberal politicians

    Such god damn hypocrites in here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you provide a tweet where Obama violates the TOS? Because I could provide literally 100's of Trump tweets that violate the TOS. He has been given special privilege's over the TOS for 4 years because he's president. And now you are sitting here saying this is unfair?

  4. #27349
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,222
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    If they were actually censoring him in excess of normal rules and regulation behavior I’d maybe be a little squeamish about it. But he should have been banned probably 100 times over if they held him to the same standards as others. So I’m not buying this argument.

    Never mind these are the people that decry socialism around every corner, especially at any hint of government intervention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure but Twitter is a cesspool anyways. The amount of trolls on social media is near infinite. The problem is Trump is a troll with 88 million followers who is spreading around misinformation, rallying the "patriots", and wanting his constituents to overthrow the election with more extreme measures when all of his litigation fell on deaf ears.

    This was his last gasp (hopefully).

    Its always whataboutism. That's a disease in and of itself.

    Fox News has made billions of dollars playing on people's stupid unfound fears about Democrats in Congress and in the office of the presidency. Its always how armageddon is on the horizon when said party takes power.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-09-2021 at 06:30 PM.

  5. #27350
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    FNK do you really think Trump cares about reuniting America
    no.

    I should know better than to expect any honesty from you, but I'm going to ask the question anyway.

    do you really think Democrats or the media cares about uniting America?

    if anyone says yes, stop it.

    you can not unite the country while having hate and contempt for the other side. whether it's impeachment or the 25th Amendment, that would do nothing to help heal or unite America, it would only further alienate and upset those many that just voted for Trump in November.

    they don't want healing and uniting, they hate Trump and want to stick it to him any way they can, and do not care anyone it bothers in the process.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #27351
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    LOL. You are the most boring broken record, intellectually vapid person I think I've ever met. Everything you say is a ****in circle. Antifa/CNN/BLM these are the cause of all the worlds problems.
    triggered I see. you couldn't counter against what I said and instead had to post this nonsense that has nothing to do with what I said.

    nothing at all I said had to do with Antifa.CNN/BLM.


    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...in-immigration

    President Trump on Thursday laid out his demands for an immigration deal to Republican senators, making clear he doesn't expect Congress to build a physical 2,200-mile concrete wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    Instead, the president wants Congress to increase security along the border by ratcheting up patrols, surveillance and fencing, in return for relief for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program recipients in an immigration deal that could be tied to the 2018 spending bill.

    “People want to paint that it’s some 2,000-mile long, 30-foot-high wall of concrete. That’s not what he means and not what he tries to say,” said Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.), who met with Trump at the White House Thursday.

    “There’s going to be border fencing in some areas, there’s going to be vehicular barricades, there’s going to be technology, there’s going to be greater manpower in some areas,” he added.

    Lankford said Trump has been clear “in private.”

    I told you it was never just a big concrete wall and you replied with gibberish.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #27352
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Trump incited sedition, insurrection, and a violent attack on America. "Death to America" is what he caused.

    He's shoulder to shoulder with those guys (btw please tell me what Chinese leaders on Twitter, a platform blocked in China, you are referring to) in terms of awfulness. He's evil anti-American scum and should have been banned long ago. You should be happy if you legitimately feel the way you do about those Iranian and Chinese leaders, but you don't.

    So maybe just cry harder. You can even Tweet about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Might be that Trump was the champion avatar and racist leader of a cult that believed in and supported the oppression of minorities. You’re asking “why can people be mad about a nazi but not a not nazi??!”

    Trump is an evil piece of bigoted trash grifter. Being angry about him gaining power is natural. Being scared he got rejected by America is not.

    left wing media and their dazzling trigger words to manipulate the gullible. Idiocray is happening in America, people have been brainwashed to actually believe this.

    coup!! because idiotic Trump supporters were going to overtake the American government and change the 2020 election results.

    fault Trump for continually pushing this conspiracy theory, but to think he was asking for a coup is nonsense and people should be smarter than that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #27353
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    what type of entitlement is it that says **** you to half the country that disagrees with the left.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #27354
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What’s the difference between what she said and Van Jones on CNN saying people are scared back when Trump won?

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdgewCeLtrU


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the left said it, so it's totally fine. ignore the double standard, they are entitled to think how they do.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #27355
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,379
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Yeah. And then Dems stormed the capital and killed a police officer. I remember that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    bold, yes. anti Kavanaugh protests and women's march.



    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #27356
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,222
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what type of entitlement is it that says **** you to half the country that disagrees with the left.
    Storming the capitol building is not a way "to not be forgotten". You either clearly didn't see the clip or you believe what those people did was justified.

  12. #27357
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,893
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no.

    I should know better than to expect any honesty from you, but I'm going to ask the question anyway.

    do you really think Democrats or the media cares about uniting America?

    if anyone says yes, stop it.

    you can not unite the country while having hate and contempt for the other side. whether it's impeachment or the 25th Amendment, that would do nothing to help heal or unite America, it would only further alienate and upset those many that just voted for Trump in November.

    they don't want healing and uniting, they hate Trump and want to stick it to him any way they can, and do not care anyone it bothers in the process.
    Sounds like you're going with feelings over facts in yet another of your absent minded attempts at defending your sweet prince Donnie boi. You don't avoid prosecuting a criminal just because millions of people like said criminal.

    Not to mention that you are utterly clueless in terms of what might "heal or unite America".

  13. #27358
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,893
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    left wing media and their dazzling trigger words to manipulate the gullible. Idiocray is happening in America, people have been brainwashed to actually believe this.

    coup!! because idiotic Trump supporters were going to overtake the American government and change the 2020 election results.

    fault Trump for continually pushing this conspiracy theory, but to think he was asking for a coup is nonsense and people should be smarter than that.
    Very adorable to see you of all people talking about people being brainwashed by the media.

  14. #27359
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    fault Trump for continually pushing this conspiracy theory, but to think he was asking for a coup is nonsense and people should be smarter than that.
    He literally held a rally for these people and egged them on to do this lol. The reason they did this is because of the conspiracy theory he pushed. You're saying it's ok to fault him for pushing the theory (proven false, made up nonsense and an all out aversion to American democracy) but not the result of it lmao. Just like your cultish GOP Trump supporting brethren, you're meekly condemning the narrative but not the consequences.

  15. #27360
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,893
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    He literally held a rally for these people and egged them on to do this lol. The reason they did this is because of the conspiracy theory he pushed. You're saying it's ok to fault him for pushing the theory (proven false, made up nonsense and an all out aversion to American democracy) but not the result of it lmao. Just like your cultish GOP Trump supporting brethren, you're meekly condemning the narrative but not the consequences.
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •