Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1823 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 82313231723177318131821182218231824182518331873 ... LastLast
Results 27,331 to 27,345 of 28554
  1. #27331
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Iím sure the democrats would be singing a different tune if Jack was a huge republican and woke up one day and banned Obama or Pelosi from Twitter. Guaranteed the same posters on here happy about Trump would be furious at that even though they are a private company can do what they please.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stop whatabouting for a second and ask yourself does the person who receive the punishment deserve it? No comparisons. Him, his actions, results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #27332
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So you think itís ok for Chinese leaders to tweet saying that the US started COVID through its military or that Iranian leaders are allowed accounts spreading dangerous lies? The consistency is awful.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you do this when you get a speeding ticket?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #27333
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So if Twitter decided to ban Obama for violating terms of service would you be okay with that? I mean Twitter is a private company that can do what they want, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wouldnít make 4 million identical what about Indonesia posts.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #27334
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,962
    Perhaps @Jack cares more about treasonous and outright calls for insurrection from a sitting president more than whataboutisms elsewhere. Not a 1A issue. Private company.

  5. #27335
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,962
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Right wingers have a very bad habit of projection on to others what they do and are themselves. Didn't right wingers coin the term Snowflake as a deflection tactic when any legitimate issues were raised by non right wingers? Since Trump LOST IN A LANDSLIDE, I have never seen a bigger blizzard of snowflakes than the talking heads on the right. Cry me a river you ****ing morons.

  6. #27336
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    What if they didnít and they just wanted him suspended because they didnít like him? You still think it would be ok because itís their platform and they have no rules right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's not what happened, so why does that matter? You're talking about a hypothetical that doesn't apply to the conversation.

    I said earlier that I believe they do need to be more consistent. There are pure trash people on there saying whatever they want. Obama is not one of them.

  7. #27337
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,585
    Trump getting banned by Twitter is awesome, but the conservatives going nuts because of it is priceless.

  8. #27338
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    According to the free market people in this thread they donít need any reason to suspend them. Just like many accounts get suspended each day for no reason.

    Cant imagine the outroar if Jack was a big conservative and would just suspend liberal politicians

    Such god damn hypocrites in here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lofl

  9. #27339
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You have no responses because you know itís true. If your beloved Obama got suspended Iím sure you would be singing a different tune in here


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't have an especially direct response because I have trouble taking your infantile whining about "unfair" treatment to trash like Trump and Parler seriously.

    ....and my "beloved Obama"?

  10. #27340
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    tHeY hAvE tOo MuCh PoWeR

  11. #27341
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you do this when you get a speeding ticket?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could totally see him tattling on other drivers he saw speeding that day, thinking that it'd somehow get him out of his ticket.

  12. #27342
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,032
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Right wingers have a very bad habit of projection on to others what they do and are themselves. .
    100%

    The formula on the right is if you ever treat them the way they vocally and actively treat minorities, they cry like ****in babies.

    Pu**y *** right.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-09-2021 at 02:39 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #27343
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,757

  14. #27344
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,141
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Stop whatabouting for a second and ask yourself does the person who receive the punishment deserve it? No comparisons. Him, his actions, results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a common practice among the right. They strawman one instance of someone having taken something away as a snowball effect to what other potential freedoms they will lose. That comes from their own party ironically. Years of telling them the left are going to take their guns, take their rights, etc.

    Its ridiculous rhetoric made to scare American people but the GOP has mastered it.

    It should be a simple answer but its not. Trump broke Twitter's rules and was banned for it. Simple as that. 99.999999999999% of politicians (who use Twitter) will continue to have their accounts because they aren't inciting violence or calling people who participated in what happened at the Capitol "patriots".

  15. #27345
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,359
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    This is a common practice among the right. They strawman one instance of someone having taken something away as a snowball effect to what other potential freedoms they will lose. That comes from their own party ironically. Years of telling them the left are going to take their guns, take their rights, etc.

    Its ridiculous rhetoric made to scare American people but the GOP has mastered it.

    It should be a simple answer but its not. Trump broke Twitter's rules and was banned for it. Simple as that. 99.999999999999% of politicians (who use Twitter) will continue to have their accounts because they aren't inciting violence or calling people who participated in what happened at the Capitol "patriots".
    If they were actually censoring him in excess of normal rules and regulation behavior Iíd maybe be a little squeamish about it. But he should have been banned probably 100 times over if they held him to the same standards as others. So Iím not buying this argument.

    Never mind these are the people that decry socialism around every corner, especially at any hint of government intervention.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •