Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1620 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 62011201520157016101618161916201621162216301670 ... LastLast
Results 24,286 to 24,300 of 25764
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Encouraging law breaking by his supporters. Sounds about right for the supposed law and order president.
    Sounds about right for the entire democratic party for the last 4 months.

iT's ThE fLu

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    iT's ThE fLu
    Look at you telling the truth. You're so cute. Just wanta pinch those cheeks.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Bet you do....but I wouldn't want to step on any of your golf buddy's toes.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

iT's ThE fLu
    I believe that coronavirus is actually closer in classification to the common cold than the flu. That’s not to say they’re the same disease or anything like that. Just that they’re closer than it and the flu.

It's a weird world when you and benny are on the same team.

Not on anyone's team, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Will you be the kid there with the assault rifle protecting a gas station?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. That's what the police are for.

Will you be the kid there peeing in bottles and throwing it at people that have nothing to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nope. That's what we have you for.
    lol, rare string of good burns...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Look at you telling the truth. You're so cute. Just wanta pinch those cheeks.

lmao, perfect.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's a weird world when you and benny are on the same team.
    Spliff and I have fought many times. He's not afraid to disagree with or call out someone whom he disagrees with. I'd say he's probably one of the more level headed and moderate folks on this site right now.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'd say he's probably one of the more level headed and moderate folks on this site right now.
    Umm.

Dont encourage him.

Dude sounds like he's in fourth grade.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Umm.

Dont encourage him.

I stand by my statement.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Typical liberal. Being offended for the non-offended.
    This post offends me.

Sleepy Donald seems to be having memory issues: