Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1595 of 1710 FirstFirst ... 595109514951545158515931594159515961597160516451695 ... LastLast
Results 23,911 to 23,925 of 25641
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are constantly defending Trump, including in the last few posts of yours in this thread. I know what Trump said and I know what I said. Hope you feel good about all the time you spent looking for that post of mine though.

Saying that Trump intimated that "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay" didn't come from out of nowhere (and I don't see that statement as being the same as "I suggest the American people drink bleach and/or inject disinfectant"). Trump wondered aloud about potentially treating the human body with disinfectant on live TV. Politifact stated Biden's claims as mostly false, not "not true". I can see why but I also don't find this to be some issue worth sticking one's neck out for.
    okay.

I must be defending him when I call him stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump again said something stupid. when I saw this story I wondered whether it was a mistake, but apparently Trump did say this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...cer-is-idiotic
    "If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value. And they say the noise causes cancer," he said.

it's just stupid for Trump to say this.

but apparently I constantly defend Trump.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Yes, you do constantly defend Trump. Not 100% of the time (which is the only argument you have here) but not far from it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The President is leaning fully into his Qanon appointed role as messiah of all people.

okay.

I must be defending him when I call him stupid.

but apparently I constantly defend Trump.
    You didn't call him stupid there. You said he said something stupid again and that it was stupid for him to say that, but you did not call him stupid.

So former DHS official Myles Taylor sad that Trump wanted to buy Greenland and sell Puerto Rico because he thought the people of PR were dirty and poor.

And if you still wonder if he is a racist......

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So former DHS official Myles Taylor sad that Trump wanted to buy Greenland and sell Puerto Rico because he thought the people of PR were dirty and poor.

He, too, is a man of the people.

Donald Trump has retweeted or otherwise shared over 200 different tweets containing Qanon propaganda. And now they’ve got a dozen or so people on the ballot for Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The President is leaning fully into his Qanon appointed role as messiah of all people.
    I'd have to bet that there's numerous QAnon supporters in this forum that are too embarrassed to admit as much.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

in this case I could show what was said was not really true.

for example, like those that want to say Trump actually told people to inject disinfectant, or drink bleach. which is factually not true.

politifact actually fact checking Joe Biden, I'm shocked.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...d-coronavirus/

there are still people that straight up believe that Trump said to drink bleach or inject disinfectant. these people are idiots, and gullible because that is what they have been told to believe.
    No, the reason I said I dont think you know the meaning of the word contradict is because you are CONSTANTLY contradicting yourself. So it's odd to hear you criticize someone else of that specific thing you yourself do all the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont think you know the meaning of the word contradict...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Seconded

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

Just another of those danged never trumpers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd have to bet that there's numerous QAnon supporters in this forum that are too embarrassed to admit as much.
    I have no doubt about that.

Wait why would not believe that Trump on purpose wanted to look that he was colluding with Russia so he could team up with Muller and root out all those damn devil worshiping pedophile democrats and Hollywood actors?

It sound reasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Donald Trump has retweeted or otherwise shared over 200 different tweets containing Qanon propaganda. And now they’ve got a dozen or so people on the ballot for Congress.
    He is the Chosen One and his sheep follow his lead. It seems the newcomers coming into both parties are heading in opposite directions. One is more inclusive while the other more exclusive.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He is the Chosen One and his sheep follow his lead. It seems the newcomers coming into both parties are heading in opposite directions. One is more inclusive while the other more exclusive.
    Yep. This is extremely true.