Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1580 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 580108014801530157015781579158015811582159016301680 ... LastLast
Results 23,686 to 23,700 of 25672
  1. #23686
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,437
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He explained what he meant by saying he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to her, you are the one trying to explain what he meant form what he said.

    What’s funny is that you are another thread right now saying we can’t interpret Joe Biden’s response to cognitive tests while in here interpreting what Trump meant by what he said.

    Let’s just look at what he said without any of your spin:

    Do you think anything bad should happen to Maxwell?
    I'm not interpreting, I posted what Trump himself said.

    these are the words Trump said..

    When asked to clarify whether he was suggesting he hoped she doesn't die in jail, Trump told Axios: "Her boyfriend died in jail and people are still trying to figure out, how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I'm not looking for anything bad for her."
    he doesn't want her to die, just like the other person (Epstein) he is talking about.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #23687
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,124
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not interpreting, I posted what Trump himself said.

    these are the words Trump said..



    he doesn't want her to die, just like the other person (Epstein) he is talking about.
    Never go away again special.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #23688
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,686
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not interpreting, I posted what Trump himself said.

    these are the words Trump said..

    he doesn't want her to die, just like the other person (Epstein) he is talking about.
    Exactly, those are the words Trump said. Here they are again:

    I’m not looking for ANYTHING bad for her.

    Let me pull a Special and give you the definition of anything:

    “Used to refer to a thing, no matter what”

    So he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to her. No conviction, no sentence, no death penalty. Nothing.

    That’s literally what he said. Any attempt to explain that is interpreting what he meant, which you are right now arguing we can’t do in another thread, so which is it?

    Explain how anything means “only this one thing”?

  4. #23689
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,437
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Exactly, those are the words Trump said. Here they are again:

    I’m not looking for ANYTHING bad for her.

    Let me pull a Special and give you the definition of anything:

    “Used to refer to a thing, no matter what”

    So he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to her. No conviction, no sentence, no death penalty. Nothing.

    That’s literally what he said. Any attempt to explain that is interpreting what he meant, which you are right now arguing we can’t do in another thread, so which is it?

    Explain how anything means “only this one thing”?

    you're the one interpreting what he meant by "anything".

    he is talking about someone that died in prison, shouldn't be hard to understand what he was talking about. but keep spinning.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #23690
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    who was it around here talking about underage girls marrying older men, wasn't me.
    That was nastynice. I guess there's more than one reason I see some similarities between the two of you.

    I didn't defend what he said, I posted where he clarified what he meant. his own words, and people would rather reject that.
    Yes, you absolutely did defend Trump's well wishes for a renowned enabler of pedophilia. Is there any level you won't stoop to in defending this incompetent buffoon?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-14-2020 at 05:17 PM.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  6. #23691
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have also routinely attacked Trump for stupid things too.
    You may want to get yourself a refresher course on what "routinely" actually means.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  7. #23692
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not interpreting, I posted what Trump himself said.

    these are the words Trump said..



    he doesn't want her to die, just like the other person (Epstein) he is talking about.
    Oh....so I'm guessing we all can assume that you also don't want anything bad to happen to this world renowned pedophilia enabler?

    I'm not as special as you but I hope she gets buried under the jail after an embarrassing trial that lays to rest any doubts anyone had about her role in Jeffrey Epstein's perverse existence. Hopefully some fellow inmates physically and mentally torture her along the way as well.

    Does that make me a bad guy in your eyes or something, FNK?
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-14-2020 at 06:11 PM. Reason: *Jeffrey, not Theo Epstein :laugh2:

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #23693
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one interpreting what he meant by "anything".

    he is talking about someone that died in prison, shouldn't be hard to understand what he was talking about. but keep spinning.
    You are unreal....yet oh so predictable.




    SAD!

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #23694
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,686
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one interpreting what he meant by "anything".

    he is talking about someone that died in prison, shouldn't be hard to understand what he was talking about. but keep spinning.
    I’m not interpreting, I’m using the actual definition of the word. You’re the one who always insists on using the correct definition.

    So what does anything mean?

  10. #23695
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,308
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I’m not interpreting, I’m using the actual definition of the word. You’re the one who always insists on using the correct definition.

    So what does anything mean?
    You probably should have linked the dictionary definition of "anything", like we all know special loves to do.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #23696
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,686
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You probably should have linked the dictionary definition of "anything", like we all know special loves to do.
    True. I didn’t commit!

  12. #23697
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,286
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're the one interpreting what he meant by "anything".

    he is talking about someone that died in prison, shouldn't be hard to understand what he was talking about. but keep spinning.
    Haha, this argument and your argument in the Biden cognitive test thread is you literally arguing the opposite stance in each scenario.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #23698
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,686
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Haha, this argument and your argument in the Biden cognitive test thread is you literally arguing the opposite stance in each scenario.
    It really is insane how he can so easily argue the exact opposite logic in two threads simultaneously.

    In one he wants us to use the exact definition of cognitive test and in this one we are not supposed to use the exact definition of anything.

  14. #23699
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,437
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That was nastynice. I guess there's a reason I see some similarities between the two of you.



    Yes, you absolutely did defend Trump's well wishes for a renowned enable of pedophilia. Is there any level you won't stoop to in defending this incompetent buffoon?
    nowhere did I defend what he said.

    if you think I defended what he said, then point out what specifically was defending him.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    how about context. Trump wished this woman well not to get killed in prison.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...es-for-epstein
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I just provided an explanation for that.

    Trump himself even explained this.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/polit...utm_term=image


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #23700
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,437
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh....so I'm guessing we all can assume that you also don't want anything bad to happen to this world renowned pedophilia enabler?

    I'm not as special as you but I hope she gets buried under the jail after an embarrassing trial that lays to rest any doubts anyone had about her role in Theo Epstein's perverse existence. Hopefully some fellow inmates physically and mentally torture her along the way as well.

    Does that make me a bad guy in your eyes or something, FNK?

    I wasn't aware that Cubs GM Theo Epstein had any role in this.

    if she is guilty or whatever she is guilty for, I hope she is punished to the furthest allowed under the law. I don't want her to die, and I don't want her to be abused. I want her conscious on a daily basis to pay for what she did. that is justice.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •