Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1573 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 573107314731523156315711572157315741575158316231673 ... LastLast
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 25672
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    So, are you insinuating that I said I play golf with a group of 30 "WITHOUT ANY STUPID MASKS"? Or any variation of the quoted words? If so, you're a ****ing liar.

And are you certain you understand how golf is played? It is an individual sport that in of its self is a game of social distancing. Can you explain to me why anyone would wear a mask when they are outside and easily can stay 6' away from anyone else? Or did you just find this as an opportunity to put words in my mouth?

And it wasn't just a month ago. I've been doing it 3x/week every week since spring. How dare me.
    I'm familiar with golf, I'm also familiar with what you said. Here it is"I play golf with 30 people 3 times per week. Have been doing this for 2 months. We all gather at the start of the rounds to pick teams and at the end to figure out the financial damage. That's 30 people gathered close 3 times every 4 weeks a month. Not a single covid contraction."

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'm familiar with golf, I'm also familiar with what you said. Here it is"I play golf with 30 people 3 times per week. Have been doing this for 2 months. We all gather at the start of the rounds to pick teams and at the end to figure out the financial damage. That's 30 people gathered close 3 times every 4 weeks a month. Not a single covid contraction."
    Great. So you admit that I never said a thing about not wearing those stupid masks.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Great. So you admit that I never said a thing about not wearing those stupid masks.
    I've run a few courses, I'm familiar with golf. I'm sure you were all very safe. Lol

I've run a few courses, I'm familiar with golf. I'm sure you were all very safe. Lol
    How would you not be safe? Seriously? For starters, you're outside. Bunker rakes don't exist anymore, the holes have risers so there is no need to take out the flag, and if you don't walk there is only one person per cart allowed. How is that not safe? I'm lost here.

How would you not be safe? Seriously? For starters, you're outside. Bunker rakes don't exist anymore, the holes have risers so there is no need to take out the flag, and if you don't walk there is only one person per cart allowed. How is that not safe? I'm lost here.
    You just said you didnt wear masks because the sport is social distancing while at the same time making a point that you were gathering in close quarters with 30 odd people. I'm sure you were all just slamming beers with your masks on and being very conscious of social distancing. Sorry if I dont take your word for it and that I wasnt born yesterday.

You just said you didnt wear masks because the sport is social distancing while at the same time making a point that you were gathering in close quarters with 30 odd people. I'm sure you were all just slamming beers with your masks on and being very conscious of social distancing. Sorry if I dont take your word for it and that I wasnt born yesterday.
    30 odd people? I knew you couldn't go another post or two without putting words in my mouth. Those 30 people are a mix between my coworkers, neighbors and good friends. I interact with all of them on a regular basis and I know all of their families very well. We're not talking about going to a ****ing frat party. We're talking about friends playing golf. Goodness.

30 odd people? I knew you couldn't go another post or two without putting words in my mouth. Those 30 people are a mix between my coworkers, neighbors and good friends. I interact with all of them on a regular basis and I know all of their families very well. We're not talking about going to a ****ing frat party. We're talking about friends playing golf. Goodness.
    30 odd people, about 30 people. I didn't put words in your mouth. So your coworkers, neighbors, and good friends were all wearing masks while you were so proudly in close quarters? We are still making that assertion, yeah? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    No it's pointless because why does it matter what I think of someone who'll likely never run for or hold an office again. I have nothing to get over

....I've disliked her for years, thought she did things to get elected she shouldn't have, thought she did things while SoS she shouldn't have and have now officially spent more time thinking about her than I have since 2016.
    Whatever you think it matters to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

“Golf? Nixon plays golf.”

30 odd people, about 30 people. I didn't put words in your mouth. So your coworkers, neighbors, and good friends were all wearing masks while you were so proudly in close quarters? We are still making that assertion, yeah? Really?
    Lol. You literally just put words in my mouth. I never said a single person was wearing a mask.

Lol. You literally just put words in my mouth. I never said a single person was wearing a mask.
    You said you wear masks. What words am I putting in your mouth?

You said you wear masks. What words am I putting in your mouth?
    That the group of 30 people playing golf outdoors wear masks.

That the group of 30 people playing golf outdoors wear masks.
    So what, you wear a mask in gatherings of 30 or more? When do you do this mask wearing?

So what, you wear a mask in gatherings of 30 or more? When do you do this mask wearing?
    When he goes to those eyes wide shut parties with the upper crust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lofl

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant