Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1570 of 1719 FirstFirst ... 570107014701520156015681569157015711572158016201670 ... LastLast
Results 23,536 to 23,550 of 25772
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-timeline.html

Fairly long and direct criticism of Trump handling of the virus. It’s a anti Trump source but I think it’s also a decent summary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Good read— even though one doesn’t really have to go much past the opening two paragraphs:

On July 17, President Donald Trump sat for a Fox News interview at the White House. At the time, nearly 140,000 Americans were dead from the novel coronavirus. The interviewer, Chris Wallace, showed Trump a video clip in which Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, warned of a difficult fall and winter ahead. Trump dismissed the warning. He scoffed that experts had misjudged the virus all along. “Everybody thought this summer it would go away,” said Trump. “They used to say the heat, the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? So they got that one wrong.”

Trump’s account was completely backward. Redfield and other U.S. public health officials had never promised that heat would knock out the virus. In fact, they had cautioned against that assumption. The person who had held out the false promise of a warm-weather reprieve, again and again, was Trump. And he hadn’t gotten the idea from any of his medical advisers. He had gotten it from Xi Jinping, the president of China, in a phone call in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Thanks. Good read— even though one doesn’t really have to go much past the opening two paragraphs:

On July 17, President Donald Trump sat for a Fox News interview at the White House. At the time, nearly 140,000 Americans were dead from the novel coronavirus. The interviewer, Chris Wallace, showed Trump a video clip in which Robert Redfield, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, warned of a difficult fall and winter ahead. Trump dismissed the warning. He scoffed that experts had misjudged the virus all along. “Everybody thought this summer it would go away,” said Trump. “They used to say the heat, the heat was good for it and it really knocks it out, remember? So they got that one wrong.”

Trump’s account was completely backward. Redfield and other U.S. public health officials had never promised that heat would knock out the virus. In fact, they had cautioned against that assumption. The person who had held out the false promise of a warm-weather reprieve, again and again, was Trump. And he hadn’t gotten the idea from any of his medical advisers. He had gotten it from Xi Jinping, the president of China, in a phone call in February.
    Nobody is happier about trump being elected than China.

Hes like a clueless mole.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yep, why I said hard to articulate. To say it more succinctly, bitter old posers still looking to be the cool or tough guy in high school, describes the vast majority of trumpers I know. They'd have taken to a troll of any political persuasion.
    Yeah, I still don't think Trump's shtick would fly with Democrats. It'd have to be a totally different approach.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Before you make fun of the republican party………

Four years ago the best the dems could come up with was Hilly. A despicable woman hated by many.

Today the best the dems can come up with Joe B. A borderline mental incompetent.

Out of all the dems…those two are the best they could do.

All the violence that takes place that the dems describe as "peaceful protests" (70 straight days in Portland) take place in cities and states run bu dems.

That's the best that the dems can do and you talk about Trump and the reps.

You need to open your eyes and see that there are issues everywhere…on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Four years ago the best the dems could come up with was Hilly. A despicable woman hated by many.

Today the best the dems can come up with Joe B. A borderline mental incompetent.

All the violence that takes place that the dems describe as "peaceful protests" (70 straight days in Portland) take place in cities and states run bu dems.

You need to open your eyes and see that there are issues everywhere…on both sides.
    So many people hate Hillary and don't do it for any other reason than they're told to hate her. They can't actually articulate what she's done to them or why they hate her. Just look at all the bull**** people are spewing about the Clinton Foundation and pretending like it's the most corrupt organization in the world. The groups that chart and look at the internals of charities aren't able to find anything wrong with it. But random jackoffs on the internet are somehow able to read between the lines that experts can't locate to find all the massive corruption. Most of them are just looking to be like those Qanon wankers who think that Hillary was actually engaged in child pedophilia in a pizza joint in DC.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

So many people hate Hillary and don't do it for any other reason than they're told to hate her. They can't actually articulate what she's done to them or why they hate her. Just look at all the bull**** people are spewing about the Clinton Foundation and pretending like it's the most corrupt organization in the world. The groups that chart and look at the internals of charities aren't able to find anything wrong with it. But random jackoffs on the internet are somehow able to read between the lines that experts can't locate to find all the massive corruption. Most of them are just looking to be like those Qanon wankers who think that Hillary was actually engaged in child pedophilia in a pizza joint in DC.
    Not sure even Bill likes her as much as you do

I hate nobody. I do, however, hear enough about various politicians to not want them elected and enough more about those elected to want them out....and she's leaped over that bar easily.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Not sure even Bill likes her as much as you do

I hate nobody. I do, however, hear enough about various politicians to not want them elected and enough more about those elected to want them out....and she's leaped over that bar easily.
    What would you say are your top 3 reasons for disliking her?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Person/Woman/Man/Camera/Tv

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Person/Woman/Man/Camera/Tv
    Everybody now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uvwbd75ujU

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

What would you say are your top 3 reasons for disliking her?
    I like this game. I don’t like Hillary Clinton much but don’t care much and I agree with you I really don’t think most people know why they hate her

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Shocker

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Shocker

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-enforcement

He doesn't think those types of crimes are bad. They are committed by his backers.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

He doesn't think those types of crimes are bad. They are committed by his backers.
    Nevermind his backers. He commits crime like that too.

I like this game. I don’t like Hillary Clinton much but don’t care much and I agree with you I really don’t think most people know why they hate her

Liking someone is an opinion, so if you or anyone else doesn't like someone, that is 100% your prerogative. But when people say things like this, I would like to know why exactly they do so that I can know whether to give a solitary **** about their opinion.
    _____

Liking someone is an opinion, so if you or anyone else doesn't like someone, that is 100% your prerogative. But when people say things like this, I would like to know why exactly they do so that I can know whether to give a solitary **** about their opinion.
    Russia!
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!