Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1569 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 569106914691519155915671568156915701571157916191669 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,535 of 25547
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Listening to Metallica Black album will never make you cool.

If you listen to Master of Puppets, Ride the Lighting, Kill ĎEm All or even And Justice for All(personal favorite).
    lol, yup

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I like Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning way more than any of the rest of Metallica's catalog but this whole metaphor is pretty weak. The solitary act of listening to any of their particular albums (or eras of music) doesn't make one cool or not cool. Not to mention that the Black album, despite being much simpler and more watered down than their previous albums, is a very good collection of tracks.

Some cool people listen to relatively ****** music and some not cool people listen to great music.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so, like a blend of Alien and Revenge of the Nerds [emoji14]

I live in a very Republican state, and know more than enough people who still, as recently as March, admitted...or even proudly proclaimed...they voted for Trump and would again. Those I've talked to recently? Most of 'em are, at the most, unsure of what to think or how to vote, with many of them now saying 'he's gotta go'....and this is among only those voting for him in 2016
    I unfortunately know too many people that think the United States is going to turn in to some communist hellscape where no one is safe if Trump isn't re-elected. Their unwavering loyalty to him seems to have grown even more during the last half year.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 08-09-2020 at 03:48 PM.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I unfortunately know too many people that think the United States is going to turn in to some communist hellscape where no one is safe if Trump isn't elected. Their unwavering loyalty to him seems to have grown even more during the last half year.
    I know some too and I donít talk to many people. There is definitely a segment of our society that is ready to fight in the street for Trump. I donít understand it. If it was Biden vs Kasich I feel the same people wouldnít give a ****. Strange times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So your boi wants to be added to Mount Rushmore and even asked the governor about it.

So your boi wants to be added to Mount Rushmore and even asked the governor about it.
    given it's a national monument on federal land, it ain't up to "I grew up on a ranch" that was a small farm Kristi Noem......who has aspirations to be Trump's running mate...

But he didn't ask...he said it was his dream and an aide asked her about the process...............there isn't one, and certainly not from a 1st term governor
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    given it's a national monument on federal land, it ain't up to "I grew up on a ranch" that was a small farm Kristi Noem......who has aspirations to be Trump's running mate...

But he didn't ask...he said it was his dream and an aide asked her about the process...............there isn't one, and certainly not from a 1st term governor
    You're governor is very ****able.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You ever think about getting into journalism? You'd be an amazing addition to CNN.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Within the same minute these went out...LOL

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Within the same minute these went out...LOL

Is he measuring his dick in that first one?

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Is he measuring his dick in that first one?
    Not if Stormy Daniels is to be believed...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-timeline.html

Fairly long and direct criticism of Trump handling of the virus. Itís a anti Trump source but I think itís also a decent summary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Listening to Metallica Black album will never make you cool.

If you listen to Master of Puppets, Ride the Lighting, Kill ĎEm All or even And Justice for All(personal favorite).

Listening to the black album indeed makes you a poser.

Any album after that makes you a loser.
    I wont be disagreeing with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I like Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning way more than any of the rest of Metallica's catalog but this whole metaphor is pretty weak. The solitary act of listening to any of their particular albums (or eras of music) doesn't make one cool or not cool. Not to mention that the Black album, despite being much simpler and more watered down than their previous albums, is a very good collection of tracks.

Some cool people listen to relatively ****** music and some not cool people listen to great music.
    Yep, why I said hard to articulate. To say it more succinctly, bitter old posers still looking to be the cool or tough guy in high school, describes the vast majority of trumpers I know. They'd have taken to a troll of any political persuasion.

_____