Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1568 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 568106814681518155815661567156815691570157816181668 ... LastLast
Results 23,506 to 23,520 of 25764
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Goes without saying, but they also don't believe at all in democracy when they lose. If a majority votes against them the solution is not to change their ways but to reject democracy. No elected Democrat is legitimate in their eyes no matter if they win by 1 vote or 1 million. That's why Scott Walker and his gerrymandered legislature majority stripped powers from Evers in the lame duck session. They didn't see him as legitimate.

Biggest reason why I absolutely refuse to vote Republican under any circumstance is what I detailed above.
    I dont neccesarily disagree except that you are(and the op) attributing it to some partisan belief and I dont think that's it. I also dont think I can articulate what it is that I mean without being kinda ****** to some other posters here and I really dont want to do that. I'm kinda over that for the time being. Kind of a **** response, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    One of the two chambers would have to sue because they have to have standing to sue and show they have been harmed. Theoretically someone not currently on Social Security could argue that their ability to collect on the program when eligible.
    So in other words, there won't be a lawsuit since House Dems are too busy playing with their junk to hold the Trump admin. accountable for anything.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I dont neccesarily disagree except that you are(and the op) attributing it to some partisan belief and I dont think that's it. I also dont think I can articulate what it is that I mean without being kinda ****** to some other posters here and I really dont want to do that. I'm kinda over that for the time being. Kind of a **** response, I know.
    Don't post after drinking
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

4. 08-08-2020, 11:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Don't post after drinking
    Oh that's fair. It's a chicken and egg argument anyway.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

if I'm one you're refering to, I'm over most of that. The primary beef I have is when some talk like only one 'side' is the problem. I just despise black and white 'if you're not for me, you're against me' rsponses to almost exclusively gray questions.

But for someone to say they refuse to vote Republican is also short-sighted...because that infers that ANYone running against a Republican would be the better choice....and that's just not true.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    First he said cuts to taxes, which wouldn't necessarily mean eliminate....then he said in other words terminate.
    Firstly, it would never happen...but also, one would have to (hopefully) assume his full 'plan' would mean funding SS and Medicare a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    First he said cuts to taxes, which wouldn't necessarily mean eliminate....then he said in other words terminate.
    Firstly, it would never happen...but also, one would have to (hopefully) assume his full 'plan' would mean funding SS and Medicare a different way.
    Oh come on. You know what they say about assuming...

if I'm one you're refering to, I'm over most of that. The primary beef I have is when some talk like only one 'side' is the problem. I just despise black and white 'if you're not for me, you're against me' rsponses to almost exclusively gray questions.

But for someone to say they refuse to vote Republican is also short-sighted...because that infers that ANYone running against a Republican would be the better choice....and that's just not true.
    No, wasnt referring to you at all. The point I'm getting to(if I can find a good way to articulate it) is that those people arent drawn to trump because of his politics or party. I think it's more about some fake masculinity or cool factor. It's like the kid that bought Jordan's in school and that was supposed to make them cool, but some dick like me walked by, called them a poser, and kept walking. Now their pissed off, they are doing all the things that people say are cool, they got their harleys, they smoke their meats, play Metallica black album at full blast like they've done everyday since it was supposed to be cool and these ****ing cool kids still give them no respect. So they love a grifter that existed on the fringes like themselves, doesnt have the confidence to do the things they want or even figure out who they are, and just rages against all those awful pricks. It's not about party or politics, it's about grievances, and as long as the solutions give them semblance of revenge over an other they dknt really care how it's done. Hes the king of the angry avatars.

Their is no other plan.

No, wasnt referring to you at all. The point I'm getting to(if I can find a good way to articulate it) is that those people arent drawn to trump because of his politics or party. I think it's more about some fake masculinity or cool factor. It's like the kid that bought Jordan's in school and that was supposed to make them cool, but some dick like me walked by, called them a poser, and kept walking. Now their pissed off, they are doing all the things that people say are cool, they got their harleys, they smoke their meats, play Metallica black album at full blast like they've done everyday since it was supposed to be cool and these ****ing cool kids still give them no respect. So they love a grifter that existed on the fringes like themselves, doesnt have the confidence to do the things they want or even figure out who they are, and just rages against all those awful pricks. It's not about party or politics, it's about grievances, and as long as the solutions give them semblance of revenge over an other they dknt really care how it's done. Hes the king of the angry avatars.
    Listening to Metallica Black album will never make you cool.

If you listen to Master of Puppets, Ride the Lighting, Kill ‘Em All or even And Justice for All(personal favorite).

Listening to the black album indeed makes you a poser.

Any album after that makes you a loser.

I think it's def about party to some degree. Trump's shtick wouldn't work as a Democrat.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

so, like a blend of Alien and Revenge of the Nerds

I live in a very Republican state, and know more than enough people who still, as recently as March, admitted...or even proudly proclaimed...they voted for Trump and would again. Those I've talked to recently? Most of 'em are, at the most, unsure of what to think or how to vote, with many of them now saying 'he's gotta go'....and this is among only those voting for him in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Listening to Metallica Black album will never make you cool.

If you listen to Master of Puppets, Ride the Lighting, Kill ‘Em All or even And Justice for All(personal favorite).

Listening to the black album indeed makes you a poser.

Any album after that makes you a loser.
    well that explains a few things

Metallica black album at full blast like they've done everyday since it was supposed to be cool
    I dont know about all that.

If you said master of puppets or justice for all, then you'd have a point...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train