Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1564 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 564106414641514155415621563156415651566157416141664 ... LastLast
Results 23,446 to 23,460 of 25764
  1. #23446
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380



    The formula to every Trump response:

    Deny without evidence (fake!), make factless claim of success (what we did was tremendous), make up stats (weíve got millions more than anyone else), make up ranking (we are #1), blame someone else (Obama, fake news media, Hillary, antifa).

    More succinctly, itís his mentor Roy Cohnís strategy: Deny, Pivot, Attack



    This man wished a child sex abuser well, but couldnít even pretend to compliment a dead civil rights icon because he didnít attend his inauguration.

    What a disgrace.

    And some of you partisan hacks will vote for him. So sad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #23447
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,183
    Tedward seems so dejected...

    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  3. #23448
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If you canít tell the difference at this point itís ****ing hopeless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So you thought BO's comments at the funeral were appropriate???

  4. #23449
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,619
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post



    The formula to every Trump response:

    Deny without evidence (fake!), make factless claim of success (what we did was tremendous), make up stats (weíve got millions more than anyone else), make up ranking (we are #1), blame someone else (Obama, fake news media, Hillary, antifa).

    More succinctly, itís his mentor Roy Cohnís strategy: Deny, Pivot, Attack



    This man wished a child sex abuser well, but couldnít even pretend to compliment a dead civil rights icon because he didnít attend his inauguration.

    What a disgrace.

    And some of you partisan hacks will vote for him. So sad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Truly pathetic.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  5. #23450
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you thought BO's comments at the funeral were appropriate???
    What did he say?
    HELLO

  6. #23451
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So Trumps stupid and out of place statement is a source of outrage.

    But BO's inflammatory and out of place speech (at the church no less) is perfectly all right.

    Seems like a double standard to me. But most of you wouldn't know what a double standard was if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
    Hahahahaha this is hilarious coming from someone who runs from conversations exposing his double standards/hypocrisy daily.

    What was even said?

  7. #23452
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    But most of you wouldn't know what a double standard was if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
    lol, says bigot boy...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #23453
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Hahahahaha this is hilarious coming from someone who runs from conversations exposing his double standards/hypocrisy daily.

    What was even said?
    So you are criticizing a comment when you know nothing about what the comment was.

    Good move.

  9. #23454
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you are criticizing a comment when you know nothing about what the comment was.

    Good move.
    Then share these horrifying comments you keep referring to.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  10. #23455
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you are criticizing a comment when you know nothing about what the comment was.

    Good move.
    Lol this also reminds me of when you tell others they can't read. Do you even realize you are just constantly doing the things you project at others?

    I was making fun of your hypocrisy/double standards daily then you complaining about it from others. I then asked what he even said to see if your complaint had any validity at all or if it was solely projection/whining. I guess we got the answer as you can't provide it.

  11. #23456
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you thought BO's comments at the funeral were appropriate???
    Red herring.

    Trump has a mountain of inappropriate behavior and people try to create these false equivalencies because they found something about Obama like it matters.

    I have zero opinion of Obamaís comments and did not vote for him or care to defend him. Dozens of people make bad comments all the time and it doesnít cancel out the overwhelming volume of terrible behavior by the current president.

  12. #23457
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,700
    Sluggo is just trying to do the classic conservative tactic of forcing liberals to self reflect while trying to draw a hilariously poor double standard to compliment his feelings that democrats are being hypocrites for not calling out Obama, at a civil rights iconís funeral who had been beaten by police, because he mentioned federal officers going after protestors and cops kneeling on the necks of black people, all relevant to what John Lewis fought against.

    Surely after forfeiting his self respect a long time ago and without a shred of credibility, humility or integrity (big words, Iíll explain them later to him), Sluggo will triple down and blame someone else (shocker), with the continued hope that someday his continued loyalty as yet another Trump flunky, will win him the good graces of fat Donald, and maybe get him a job picking up his dry cleaning or shining his shoes in the near future. I mean what else could it be?

  13. #23458
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sluggo is just trying to do the classic conservative tactic of forcing liberals to self reflect while trying to draw a hilariously poor double standard to compliment his feelings that democrats are being hypocrites for not calling out Obama, at a civil rights iconís funeral who had been beaten by police, because he mentioned federal officers going after protestors and cops kneeling on the necks of black people, all relevant to what John Lewis fought against.

    Surely after forfeiting his self respect a long time ago and without a shred of credibility, humility or integrity (big words, Iíll explain them later to him), Sluggo will triple down and blame someone else (shocker), with the continued hope that someday his continued loyalty as yet another Trump flunky, will win him the good graces of fat Donald, and maybe get him a job picking up his dry cleaning or shining his shoes in the near future. I mean what else could it be?
    Geezus. Who helped you with this response???

  14. #23459
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Red herring.

    Trump has a mountain of inappropriate behavior and people try to create these false equivalencies because they found something about Obama like it matters.

    I have zero opinion of Obamaís comments and did not vote for him or care to defend him. Dozens of people make bad comments all the time and it doesnít cancel out the overwhelming volume of terrible behavior by the current president.
    Not at all.

    Trump's comments were the wrong thing to say at the wrong time about a good man. Time and place thingie. I can admit it, I think most sensible people can.

    Yet libs (like you) and dems can't find the stones to criticize BO for the wrong speech at the wrong time in a church during a eulogy to a great man. BO should not have made such a fiery campaign-like speech at that time. And none of you will admit it.

    Double standard here is pretty obvious.

  15. #23460
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,619
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Sluggo is just trying to do the classic conservative tactic of forcing liberals to self reflect while trying to draw a hilariously poor double standard to compliment his feelings that democrats are being hypocrites for not calling out Obama, at a civil rights iconís funeral who had been beaten by police, because he mentioned federal officers going after protestors and cops kneeling on the necks of black people, all relevant to what John Lewis fought against.

    Surely after forfeiting his self respect a long time ago and without a shred of credibility, humility or integrity (big words, Iíll explain them later to him), Sluggo will triple down and blame someone else (shocker), with the continued hope that someday his continued loyalty as yet another Trump flunky, will win him the good graces of fat Donald, and maybe get him a job picking up his dry cleaning or shining his shoes in the near future. I mean what else could it be?
    GASP!!!!


    c

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •