Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1563 of 1705 FirstFirst ... 563106314631513155315611562156315641565157316131663 ... LastLast
Results 23,431 to 23,445 of 25572
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Trump should have just answered every question with person, woman, man, camera, TV and the trumptards would claim he owned the FAKE NEWS.
    I went down a rabbit hole of Trump interviews after my post and just watched this one again.

I think the "person, woman, man, camera, TV" one is the funniest in recent memory...but today's was absolutey insanity nonetheless. The President of the United States bragging about acing a test used to check for early signs of dementia is genuinely hilarious. It's as Trumpian as it gets. Peak self-aggrandizing.

I have said a few times in the past that I wasn't certain Trump or Biden could successfully draw a clock, so I guess props to Trump for proving me wrong. Atta boy!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    Trump should have just answered every question with person, woman, man, camera, TV and the trumptards would claim he owned the FAKE NEWS.
    Lulz

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    While I would not have made the comment, I would not get apoplectic over it.

Trump does this a lot and I have pointed this out a lot. He has never learned the fine art of shutting up.

This should keep Rachel Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy going for about two weeks. Joy Reid, maybe more.

But pay no attention to "if you don't know who you are voting for, you're not black."
    Old crusty racist Sluggo wouldn’t apologize for a ridiculously demeaning and out of touch thing an old crusty racist would say. Shocked.

It’s telling you never have any problem with what Trump says or the meaning behind it, only that he says it out loud. Your problem isn’t with him being awful, but doing it publicly and getting bad PR for it. You’re totally ok with the actual awful content and character of the man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    This part of the interview made me laugh, especially the “read the manual, read the book” part. It reminded me of a comedy movie scene. I can’t place it but wish I could. I’d love to see those graphs that were made up for him, they look very simplified, only four bars. Obviously cherry picked numbers. Wish he would have pushed Trump on how the US lagged way behind everyone else on testing for the first month and a half while he minimized the problem and allowed it to spread unchecked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    This part of the interview made me laugh, especially the “read the manual, read the book” part. It reminded me of a comedy movie scene. I can’t place it but wish I could. I’d love to see those graphs that were made up for him, they look very simplified, only four bars. Obviously cherry picked numbers. Wish he would have pushed Trump on how the US lagged way behind everyone else on testing for the first month and a half while he minimized the problem and allowed it to spread unchecked.
    Thanks for sharing special.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I’d love to see those graphs that were made up for him, they look very simplified, only four bars. Obviously cherry picked numbers.
    lol, he just be looking cartoonishly stupid when it comes to the virus. No comprehension on his part.

Unfortunately he made a huge mistake by not just appointing someone that KNOWS this stuff and letting them run the virus response. It's too bad because he did have the economy high.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Glad to see that Missouri appears to be doing their part to take care of the poorest amongst them!

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Glad to see that Missouri appears to be doing their part to take care of the poorest amongst them!

Imagine those poor ****ers who voted no on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Imagine those poor ****ers who voted no on this?
    It does truly amazing me how people have been suckered into voting against their own best interests.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Thanks for sharing special.
    Thanks for another useless post sunshine.

It does truly amazing me how people have been suckered into voting against their own best interests.
    Fox News and AM radio are a helluva drug.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Old crusty racist Sluggo wouldn’t apologize for a ridiculously demeaning and out of touch thing an old crusty racist would say. Shocked.

It’s telling you never have any problem with what Trump says or the meaning behind it, only that he says it out loud. Your problem isn’t with him being awful, but doing it publicly and getting bad PR for it. You’re totally ok with the actual awful content and character of the man lol.
    So Trumps stupid and out of place statement is a source of outrage.

But BO's inflammatory and out of place speech (at the church no less) is perfectly all right.

Seems like a double standard to me. But most of you wouldn't know what a double standard was if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

Racism is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So Trumps stupid and out of place statement is a source of outrage.

But BO's inflammatory and out of place speech (at the church no less) is perfectly all right.

Seems like a double standard to me. But most of you wouldn't know what a double standard was if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
    If you can’t tell the difference at this point it’s ****ing hopeless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Racism is a hell of a drug.
    It can even convince people to vote against policies that are mostly used by white people.