Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1553 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 553105314531503154315511552155315541555156316031653 ... LastLast
Results 23,281 to 23,295 of 25764

Great contribution!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Shapeshifter reptilians can take on the guise of either sex at the snap of a finger when it suits their devious plans.
    among other tricks....shifty bastids
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It would be nice to see Trump fight for America half as strongly as he fights for Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It would be nice to see Trump fight for America half as strongly as he fights for Russia.
    Would be nice if the Democrats would call out the reckless riots and looting instead of blaming the cops for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice if we just dropped the bull **** tribalism and just worked together to take our country back, making the proper changes as we do

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It would be nice if we just dropped the bull **** tribalism and just worked together to take our country back, making the proper changes as we do
    Back from who?

Last edited by ManRam; 07-30-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Back from who?
    if you have to ask that, you've not paid attention

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    So what am I missing.....the difference between mail in voting (bad) and absentee voting (good) is what....timing?

To clarify, I don't think Trump is going to seriously push to postpone the election. Even if you think our Democracy is at the most serious of risks right now, he just can't. And I think even his smooth brain knows he couldn't pull it off.

It's transparently just him knowing this tweet will distract and shift the narrative away from the massive drop in GDP reported today as well as the obvious and continual preemptive attempt to delegitimze the election results in an effort to rile up his base and protect his tirelessly fragile and soon-to-be wounded ego.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think there's going to be a serious drive to delay the election. I know this is something people have thought before he even just came out and said it, but yeah...I'm not there. At all.
    HELLO

No, but I do believe it won't remotely be a normal election night....if there's a lot of mail-in/absentee votes cast, those will not be counted for possibly weeks....followed by massive debates about the validity by the loser

if you have to ask that, you've not paid attention
    *rollseyes*

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    To clarify, I don't think Trump is going to seriously push to postpone the election. Even if you think our Democracy is at the most serious of risks right now, he just can't. And I think even his smooth brain knows he couldn't pull it off.

It's transparently just him knowing this tweet will distract and shift the narrative away from the massive drop in GDP reported today as well as the obvious and continual preemptive attempt to delegitimze the election results in an effort to rile up his base and protect his tirelessly fragile and soon-to-be wounded ego.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think there's going to be a serious drive to delay the election. I know this is something people have thought before he even just came out and said it, but yeah...I'm not there. At all.
    Personally I think the election for 2020 should be done over 2-3 days if social distancing is still a concern.

So what am I missing.....the difference between mail in voting (bad) and absentee voting (good) is what....timing?
    Their is none, but absentee vote mean republican because they are people in the arm forces. More conservative people.