Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1530 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 5301030143014801520152815291530153115321540 ... LastLast
Results 22,936 to 22,950 of 23424
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You are quite naive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Good point, I keep responding to you so I think you are certainly onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    4-1 yet African Americans are responsible for most of the crime. Can you explain that fact?
    so maybe that helps you begin to understand some of the systemic problems that exist.....do ppl more satisfied with the opportunities available to them commit more...or less crime, in general?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He just will repeat and repeat the same talking points.
    A brand new troll, this should be quick

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    You don't have to come out and announce you're racist, for people to know you are. Come on dude... Why is it so difficult to admit you know he's racist. Whether u support him or not is not the point. He's undeniably racist. Just look up his racist history. The lists are so long it may take time to read through, but do it anyway. There's no way you can defend every one of them and say he's not racist.
    I think Trump has said things inappropriate and what could be seen or perceived as racist. but that doesn't have to mean that he is racist. in order to BE racist I would think he would have to dislike/hate/be against anyone black for being black. show me that evidence, because I've seen evidence to contradict that.

if saying something perceived as racist makes one racist, then Joe Biden is racist. but I don't agree with that and don;t think anyone would say that.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    It's not been debunked, you've stammered on and on about it with the usual doublespeak and revisionism.
    yes it has been debunked. literally Trump's own words.. Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

some ignorant people still act like Trump called these specific people fine when clearly by his own words he did not.

It's actually not the definition of those countries, though it's how a racist would describe them.
    there are countries in the world that are a "dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place."

Not so much, but keep spinning.

from 2014 to support what I said..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...972?ri18n=true
    80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Kinda ironic too that he calls illegal immigrants criminals and rapists as if plenty of Americans aren't criminals and rapists.

it's not a comparison. it's either true or it's not.

people illegally in America would not be able to commit rape/murder if they were not there illegally in the first place. that is the point. better border security would better prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Or that America itself wasn't founded by these things including genocide. I mean, aren't we mostly all descendants of illegal immigration.
    things were different in the past. there was a time when America was giving away free land to immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There is.
    no there is not. wanting to lessen legal immigration is not against immigration entirely.

show me where Trump is against any immigration at all as if he wants to stop it entirely going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    White people are killed more by police in absolute numbers. But black people are killed more by police when you look at normalized numbers. White people are a 4-1 majority to black people and black people are killed 2-1 per one million people. That's disgusting!
    without looking at context this means nothing.

how many are justified compared to how many were not.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes it has been debunked. literally Trump's own words.. Im not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

some ignorant people still act like Trump called these specific people fine when clearly by his own words he did not.

there are countries in the world that are a "dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place."

from 2014 to support what I said..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...972?ri18n=true
    That's the backtrack special, that's the revision. The old say what you really mean, and when you catch heat pretend that wasnt what you were saying at all.

Which if those countries have visited?

By illegal immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so maybe that helps you begin to understand some of the systemic problems that exist.....do ppl more satisfied with the opportunities available to them commit more...or less crime, in general?
    What systemic problem? Folks say it and yet provide nothing that indicates that we have a systemic problem.
    Last edited by brett05; 07-16-2020 at 10:33 AM.

That's the backtrack special, that's the revision. The old say what you really mean, and when you catch heat pretend that wasnt what you were saying at all.

Which if those countries have visited?

By illegal immigrants?
    literally his own words and you would rather object to that. sorry but that is your bias.

What systemic problem? Folks say it and yet provide nothing that indicates that we have a system problem.
    And therein lies the problem....people say it, but the reasons they provide aren't good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    And therein lies the problem....people say it, but the reasons they provide aren't good enough for you.
    Not good enough for many. Look, if the term is a subjective one, then there is room to discuss, if it's objective, then there is right and there is wrong. Plain and simple. I asked what systemic problem. I'd very much like for that question to be answered objectively.

Not good enough for many. Look, if the term is a subjective one, then there is room to discuss, if it's objective, then there is right and there is wrong. Plain and simple. I asked what systemic problem. I'd very much like for that question to be answered objectively.
    If a minority group of people is held down from gaining the same opportunities as the group in the majority simply by being a part of that minority group, they're less likely to make the financial gains to change that. When that happens consistently over generations, would that not be a problem with the system? When that same group is also treated differently by law enforcement, is that not systemic? When laws are put into place that by their very nature have a larger negative impact on that same group, is that not also systemic? When those people get constantly angered by all those things consistently over generations, would showing those frustrations in sometimes unproductive ways not be a byproduct of the system? How far do I need to go here?