Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1527 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 527102714271477151715251526152715281529153715771627 ... LastLast
Results 22,891 to 22,905 of 24825
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=71783935

Asked by CBS News' Catherine Herridge why African Americans are still dying at the hands of law enforcement, Trump shot back, "And so are white people, so are white people, what a terrible question to ask," Trump said.

"So are white people, more white people by the way, more white people," Trump continued.

So, while this is factually true, does Trump deserve to be Tromped for this comment? Or is it media spin to bash him for it...
    No doubt our resident OCD media junkia has an opinion. I do not unless I have more context.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I know what I said, which is why I said it. I've been over this already. Trump was stupid for posting the video without knowing what was said, but removing the video after seeing what was said can no longer be used to push some racist narrative.
    You don't have to come out and announce you're racist, for people to know you are. Come on dude... Why is it so difficult to admit you know he's racist. Whether u support him or not is not the point. He's undeniably racist. Just look up his racist history. The lists are so long it may take time to read through, but do it anyway. There's no way you can defend every one of them and say he's not racist.

Asked by CBS News' Catherine Herridge why African Americans are still dying at the hands of law enforcement, Trump shot back, "And so are white people, so are white people, what a terrible question to ask," Trump said.

"So are white people, more white people by the way, more white people," Trump continued.

So, while this is factually true, does Trump deserve to be Tromped for this comment? Or is it media spin to bash him for it...
    In raw numbers, it's true. But in the numbers we use to make meaningful comparisons, it's not true at all.

There are about 4.5 times more white people in this country than black people.

The number of white people killed is only double that of black people.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...gs-us-database

So that's why when you look at a normalized, the numbers show a marked difference that is at odds with what Trump claimed.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    No doubt our resident OCD media junkia has an opinion. I do not unless I have more context.
    yeah, it was more directed at him

Factually true, blatantly ignorant of the timing of taking that stand

As was just posted, in raw numbers it's true, but as a ratio blacks are over 3 times that of whites I believe

yeah, what a terrible question to ask.......after nearing 2 months of civil unrest due exactly to this topic
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

how about a source that doesn't include **** like this.

this **** has already been debunked.

shithole is the definition of these countries.

of course Trump was talking about illegal immigrants and illegal immigration at the border, supported by facts. he wasn't talking about Mexicans in general.

I knew these would be included so this is all I searched for. one has to lose credibility when they use these as an example.
    It's not been debunked, you've stammered on and on about it with the usual doublespeak and revisionism.

It's actually not the definition of those countries, though it's how a racist would describe them.

Not so much, but keep spinning.

yeah, it was more directed at him

Factually true, blatantly ignorant of the timing of taking that stand

As was just posted, in raw numbers it's true, but as a ratio blacks are over 3 times that of whites I believe

yeah, what a terrible question to ask.......after nearing 2 months of civil unrest due exactly to this topic
    The guy is campaigning on racism, prepare to see all the old racist standards.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    The guy is campaigning on racism, prepare to see all the old racist standards.
    I know for sure that Trump didn't know the numbers and expressed his thoughts based on white grievance. Because if he had known the numbers and done the research, then he would have known that the raw numbers say white people are killed more but the normalized number (link above per million) show just how bad it is for black people to deal with the police.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I know for sure that Trump didn't know the numbers and expressed his thoughts based on white grievance. Because if he had known the numbers and done the research, then he would have known that the raw numbers say white people are killed more but the normalized number (link above per million) show just how bad it is for black people to deal with the police.
    Yep. Reminds me of a facebook post the other day a buddy made about priveledge, to which his brother in law replied,"I'm not a racist and I'm sick of people calling me one, this is only an issue because 80% of these BLM rioters are unemployed and can just protest all day."

Kinda ironic too that he calls illegal immigrants criminals and rapists as if plenty of Americans aren't criminals and rapists.

Even funnier coming from someone who has 60+ sexual misconduct allegations against him. I'm sure every one of them are not true. Must be nice to be rich your whole life and get away with whatever you want.

That one cut me deep.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Kinda ironic too that he calls illegal immigrants criminals and rapists as if plenty of Americans aren't criminals and rapists.

Even funnier coming from someone who has 60+ sexual misconduct allegations against him. I'm sure every one of them are not true. Must be nice to be rich your whole life and get away with whatever you want.
    Or that America itself wasn't founded by these things including genocide. I mean, aren't we mostly all descendants of illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Sad that you can't bring an example of something so plentiful
    I just heard this yesterday, apparently a couple years ago he told a tv reporter go back to Univision, lmaoooo, hella racist!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This is my favorite meme from this one.

in order to be anti immigration or against immigration in general (or hate immigrants like the narrative) there should be evidence to support that.

wanting legal immigration doesn't support that.

being against illegal immigration doesn't support that.
    There is.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    My God there's so many but just to appease you so you can sleep tonight, I'll use my favorite recent one.

To the 4 Congresswomen of color...

"So interesting to see 'progressive' Democrat congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

Only way to describe that comment is racist...
    Perhaps it's you do not know what the word 'racist' means.

Still awaiting one real non TDS example. Willing to bet I shouldn't hold my breath.