Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1513 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 513101314131463150315111512151315141515152315631613 ... LastLast
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 25764
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Like perhaps not attacking people for saying we should take steps to stop the spread? Maybe not politicizing wearing masks? Would that have been a ****ing fantastic way to have it "handled better"?
    Trump was criticized earlier for not having enough testing. Now there is mucho testing (I was tested) and the cases are high.

NYC needs extra hospital beds and the ship…until they don't

NYC needs thousands of ventilators until they don't

Don't call it the Cjhina viras, the Wuhan Virus, the Kung Flu…which is what it is (NOTE: If China comes up with the vaccine, there will be no probblem calling it the China vaccine

The Fouch claimed masks work/don't work. But whatever he says is gospel.

Shut down of China was wrong / shut down of China should have been sooner

Open schools / don't open schools

Airborne / not airborne

Stays on surfaces / does not stay on surfaces

Hydrowhatever is good / Hydrowhatever is bad

Remsdesivir is good / remsdesivir is bad

yada, yada, yada

Do you think Joe B or Biden would have any less cases???? I doubt it.

Problem with all this is that it is politicized. If Trump found a cure tomorrow and paid for it personally, millions of people would refuse to take it because Trump came up with it. They would also say Trump gave it to the rich first.

All objectivity has been lost with this virus and I can't help but wonder if this entire mess would have been handled differently in a non-electionn year. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Everybody is going crazies, but the right only focuses on the left craziness while the left focus only on the right craziness. You both can go to hell with your tribalism. Those who attended and maintain peaceful protest should be proud of their accomplishment. And they have been a lot of peaceful protest unlike what FOX shows their idiotic tribal members.

I am so tired of this craziness, let put Trump back in so we can put the pedal to the floor and speed up our country decay and divisiveness. We are just following the natural progression of the rise and fall of empires. Greece, Rome, England all thought they would last forever as well. Sorry, China, climate change is going to cancel your ascendant.
    Or we could, and hear me out because this is crazy talk...we could try to reverse the decay and divisiveness. How does that sound?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trump was criticized earlier for not having enough testing. Now there is mucho testing (I was tested) and the cases are high.

NYC needs extra hospital beds and the ship…until they don't

NYC needs thousands of ventilators until they don't

Don't call it the Cjhina viras, the Wuhan Virus, the Kung Flu…which is what it is (NOTE: If China comes up with the vaccine, there will be no probblem calling it the China vaccine

The Fouch claimed masks work/don't work. But whatever he says is gospel.

Shut down of China was wrong / shut down of China should have been sooner

Open schools / don't open schools

Airborne / not airborne

Stays on surfaces / does not stay on surfaces

Hydrowhatever is good / Hydrowhatever is bad

Remsdesivir is good / remsdesivir is bad

yada, yada, yada

Do you think Joe B or Biden would have any less cases???? I doubt it.

Problem with all this is that it is politicized. If Trump found a cure tomorrow and paid for it personally, millions of people would refuse to take it because Trump came up with it. They would also say Trump gave it to the rich first.

All objectivity has been lost with this virus and I can't help but wonder if this entire mess would have been handled differently in a non-electionn year. I dunno.
    Jesus Christ man. Grab an Ativan and go have a nap

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    And when you wake up, why, the 3,057,000 cases will be down to zero.

Are number one in pre-college education? Are being exceptional having the highest prison population, is exceptional in having the highest rate of virus-positive? Do we have the best train system compare to countries that have mono-rails? High suicide rates and gun violence makes us exceptional? Generational wars make us so?

It seems one has to overlook a lot of things to continue to believe we are exceptional. The poor neighborhoods that surround my middle-class neighborhood don't look exceptional.

You just have to realize, only some white folks believe that crap.

But, hey let's get Trump back in and speed up the process of making us great again when every that was for blacks, Mexicans, native americans and other non-whites Americans.
    Geezus………

Pre college education is free. You need to take advantage of it. They can't cut your head open and put the knowledge into it.

Highest prison population??? Does anyone just run around and grab people and throw them in prison???? I don't think so.I'm pretty sure the Police arrest criminals that willing through their own free will committed a crime. Don't commit crime and you won't do the time.

Highest rate of virus positive…I've admitted over and over again that this could have been handled better and it could have been handled worse.

Best train system……America is just not a train country. It will not work here. We like our cars and we like to fly. None of that is a plus or a minus…it is just how we are. Why would that bother you??? China has great rail service as does Japan so we should emulate that??? They aslo smoke far more cigarettes than we do. Should we emulate that??? French and Italians drink far more wine thann we do. Should we emulate that??? We are what we are. We're not train people. Sorry.

High suicide rates and gun violence??? Suicide, to me, shows a character weakness. Try harder to be part of the American way of life. Gun violence…here's my idea:Stop shooting people.I'm on board with the Mayor of Atlanta. She seems pretty sharp. You want to restrict guns…I'm all for it. But gun violence is another voluntary issue.

The poor neighborhoods that surround my middle-class neighborhood don't look exceptional. same here. But it is the same everywhere. Show me the country or civilization that does not have poor neighborhoods. Then see iof the country has the same opportunities as the US to get out of those poor neighborhoods. Things can change. (Little note [i know you love stories] I grew up poor in an 8 family tenement [no elevator]. Today I am doing OK but could not affor to go back to my old neighborhood and rent an apartment or buy a house. Financiall, I am not even close. Things change. Change with them.)

You just have to realize, only some white folks believe that crap. This is total baloney and nothing more than an excuse.

You seem like a bright guy (and would pass my dinner test) but you also seem like a guy that wakes up pissed off, is pissed off all day, and goes to bed pissed off.

I feel for you.

Let see when has American (white) exceptionalism has benefitted blacks. 1776, most of us were slaves, 1850, nope still slaves. 1913, nope, Jim Crow. 1964, the civil rights bill signed, but the leader who achieved it was killed four years later, that backlash is a bit ch. Sort of what is happening now, with cars being driven into peaceful protest marches. But I digress, 1985, the drug war is starting to go full steam, with Biden encouraging strict sentencing and policing. 2015, the drug war continues and the black community is wracked by drugs, crimes, and we have the highest prison population in the world with a large majority of prisoners being black.

Once again, it amazes me that white folks expect non-whites to believe in their exceptionalism. I know, I know, it is the black person's fault for not trying hard enough. It was our fault that we were subhuman and deserve slavery and Jim Crow, so these new accusations is nothing new. I guess we aren't exceptional like whites.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Maybe you should stop taking drugs and look at reality. Easier and less expensive.

Let see when has American (white) exceptionalism has benefitted blacks. 1776, most of us were slaves, 1850, nope still slaves. 1913, nope, Jim Crow. 1964, the civil rights bill signed, but the leader who achieved it was killed four years later, that backlash is a bit ch. Sort of what is happening now, with cars being driven into peaceful protest marches. But I digress, 1985, the drug war is starting to go full steam, with Biden encouraging strict sentencing and policing. 2015, the drug war continues and the black community is wracked by drugs, crimes, and we have the highest prison population in the world with a large majority of prisoners being black.

Once again, it amazes me that white folks expect non-whites to believe in their exceptionalism. I know, I know, it is the black person's fault for not trying hard enough. It was our fault that we were subhuman and deserve slavery and Jim Crow, so these new accusations is nothing new. I guess we aren't exceptional like whites.
    Since the mid 1960s when society got the picture and figured it out. So that is going on 60 years and counting. When will blacks figure it that's the pertinent question.

Geezus………

Pre college education is free. You need to take advantage of it. They can't cut your head open and put the knowledge into it.

Highest prison population??? Does anyone just run around and grab people and throw them in prison???? I don't think so.I'm pretty sure the Police arrest criminals that willing through their own free will committed a crime. Don't commit crime and you won't do the time.

Highest rate of virus positive…I've admitted over and over again that this could have been handled better and it could have been handled worse.

Best train system……America is just not a train country. It will not work here. We like our cars and we like to fly. None of that is a plus or a minus…it is just how we are. Why would that bother you??? China has great rail service as does Japan so we should emulate that??? They aslo smoke far more cigarettes than we do. Should we emulate that??? French and Italians drink far more wine thann we do. Should we emulate that??? We are what we are. We're not train people. Sorry.

High suicide rates and gun violence??? Suicide, to me, shows a character weakness. Try harder to be part of the American way of life. Gun violence…here's my idea:Stop shooting people.I'm on board with the Mayor of Atlanta. She seems pretty sharp. You want to restrict guns…I'm all for it. But gun violence is another voluntary issue.

The poor neighborhoods that surround my middle-class neighborhood don't look exceptional. same here. But it is the same everywhere. Show me the country or civilization that does not have poor neighborhoods. Then see iof the country has the same opportunities as the US to get out of those poor neighborhoods. Things can change. (Little note [i know you love stories] I grew up poor in an 8 family tenement [no elevator]. Today I am doing OK but could not affor to go back to my old neighborhood and rent an apartment or buy a house. Financiall, I am not even close. Things change. Change with them.)

You just have to realize, only some white folks believe that crap. This is total baloney and nothing more than an excuse.

You seem like a bright guy (and would pass my dinner test) but you also seem like a guy that wakes up pissed off, is pissed off all day, and goes to bed pissed off.

I feel for you.
    I sure as hell don't feel for you. Talking about being pissed off. I have been fortunate to sit at the dinner table with elders who go back to late 1880, you know what has been the constant theme, no not American exceptionalism but systematic racism. Our leaders and activists have been killed while yours gets statues.
    F off with your "I feel for you" crap because to feel someone you have to listen to them and feel their pains as it is not how you think they should feel and try to correct it. That is the problem with some whites and the issue of racism.

Let it burn so you must vote for Trump.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-09-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Now we know why Barr and Trump wanted so bad to fire the NYSD prosecutor and put in a puppet because now they can get his taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Now we know why Barr and Trump wanted so bad to fire the NYSD prosecutor and put in a puppet because now they can get his taxes.
    Nothing will happen if they do and it is proven he committed a crime. Do you honestly think they will throw a ex-president or sitting one in jail? He will get a fine that amounts to a slap on the wrist.

Geezus………

I feel for you.
    Sheesh, you really dont understand the american judicial system and prison system if you think the prison population is high due to that lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Since the mid 1960s when society got the picture and figured it out. So that is going on 60 years and counting. When will blacks figure it that's the pertinent question.
    Why should I continue? It is our fault as you said. Let vote for Trump he has been so good for the blacks as well as whites. He will make us great again. You pegged the mid-'60s, cool, bring back the Beatles and Aretha Franklin while we are at. But you must put up with the Black Panthers, the Weathermen, and Nixon as well as George Wallace's crowd. You remember George Wallace's supporters, a few of them blew up a black church with four little girls in it. Pot was cheap back then so other on the PSD would enjoy it. $15 dollars an oz of good smokes. Give me some more Kent State shootings. That was a great period when we figured it all out, we just shoot the people who try to upset the status quo.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-09-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Maybe you should stop taking drugs and look at reality. Easier and less expensive.
    At your personal warped view of reality?

I think I'll take a hard pass on that and keep enjoying life. Hey, there's something you can try. I know it's not as fun as dreaming about the good ole days when those pesky minorities knew their place

Should I name the activists, great and small, who were shot and killed during the sixties? Yup, we had it all figure out back then. Let's make America great again.