Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1505 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 505100514051455149515031504150515061507151515551605 ... LastLast
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 24861
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Have you been watching Trumps daily speeches? Talk about incompence and straight up ignorance and cluelessness on a nightly basis!

And yes MOST have been peacefully protesting. You are confusing rioters with protesters.

For example, the peaceful ones were the ones in front of the White House who were tear gassed for no other reason than Trump needed to take a picture holding a book he's never read in front of a building he's never entered.
    OK. Here you go just so you can sleep tonight. (And for the record, If I don't respond to something it is because I didn't see the post that needed a response. I respond to anything asked of me. I would like that courtesy returned but not everyone does.)

Para 1…Many times Trump's speeches are terrible. I believe I've alluded to that fairly often. I've used the phrase that he never has nor never will master the art of "politispeak." This is something that most politicians have mastered.

Para 2…Can you define peaceful protesting??? Is spray painting someone else's property peaceful in your mind??? Is blocking traffic peaceful in your mind??? (I got stuck with this one last Saturday for about 20 minutes.) Is screaming obscenities at the police (or anyone else for that matter) peaceful??? Is carrying weapons and arguing with motorists (who your people are blocking) and frightening families by your appearance peaceful??? Just wondering.

Para 3…Point 1: Do you really believe that the ones in front of the WH were not first instructed to leave and probably asked to leave several times??? Do you really believe that this was not the case. Point 2: there were videos that clearly showed thongs being thrown at the police before things got out of hand. Point 3: It was not tear gas. it was pepper spray. Point 4: (You may want to write this one down) If the authorities ask you to do something, it is always, always, always much easier to just do it.

Anything else you need to put you at ease? Maybe sone Oreos and a little milk??

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Dude come on, no one who just ties a knot ties a noose unless there's a reason.

Also was hoping to get a reply from you on my last comment on the previous page... Guess you just stay quiet when you've lost an argument.
    Yeah, they do. Especially when they don't know who will be in the garage months from now. Geez I wish that whoever it was worked on a Gordian Knot instead.

Drop the "dude." You sound silly.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Do you not understand the symbolism of a noose?
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure I get the symbolism of a noose. I just don't think it was there when it was tied months in advance without knowing who would be in the garage.

And don't nooses appear in a lot of westerns…how do they get away with that??? Hang 'Em High had a 5 noose gallows. I guess we'll never see that movie again. Too bad. It was a pretty good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure I get the symbolism of a noose. I just don't think it was there when it was tied months in advance without knowing who would be in the garage.

And don't nooses appear in a lot of westerns…how do they get away with that??? Hang 'Em High had a 5 noose gallows. I guess we'll never see that movie again. Too bad. It was a pretty good one.
    You are either ignorant or stupid if you don't understand that a noose anywhere in real life 2020 is problematic.

Drawing a Swastika not aimed at anyone in particular is still a symbol of hate
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

What you're NOT getting, for one thing, is……it's a knot. Would you have felt better with this one………

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...g&action=click

And keep in mind (like that's going to happen) no one knew months ago that this Bubba guy would get this garage.

Total overreaction.
    Ever stop to think it was done last fall when they thought it WOULD be Bubba's garage for a race then? And it simply wasn't noticed then....but ironically happened to BE Bubba's garage THIS time?

The biggest overreaction here, however, is you and your absolute insistence that because it doesn't appear directed at Bubba now actually changes anything. And yes, basically any other knot and we never even know about it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Ever stop to think it was done last fall when they thought it WOULD be Bubba's garage for a race then? And it simply wasn't noticed then....but ironically happened to BE Bubba's garage THIS time?

The biggest overreaction here, however, is you and your absolute insistence that because it doesn't appear directed at Bubba now actually changes anything. And yes, basically any other knot and we never even know about it.
    Not the case. No one knew that this Bubba guy was going to get this garage months ago.

So no one should ever tie this stupid knot again and everyone will be happy.

Got it.

Move on.

Dude, I apologize, you aren't being obtuse about what the noose symbolizes, you are really that butt cracked stupid and don't know.

Not the case. No one knew that this Bubba guy was going to get this garage months ago.

So no one should ever tie this stupid knot again and everyone will be happy.

Got it.

Move on.
    People had moved on, Trump and those like special just started whining about it

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Dude, I apologize, you aren't being obtuse about what the noose symbolizes, you are really that butt cracked stupid and don't know.
    I must be if I disagree with you. I mean, what else could I be but butt cracked stupid if I don't agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    People had moved on, Trump and those like special just started whining about it
    even Bubba had moved on
    ...with a statement I just had to chuckle at, with the POTUS dig
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Trump donors among early recipients of coronavirus loans

https://apnews.com/00a34243825661313f2cb6a0f6a21720

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Trump donors among early recipients of coronavirus loans

https://apnews.com/00a34243825661313f2cb6a0f6a21720
    But he donated his 200k so he is working for free, that’s how much he loves America.

I would never think this would happen! No wonder they didn't want to release the names that got the coronavirus stimulus check. Kanye West! Pelosi and Mitch's spouse got money! All have a small business, right, oh mine! A lot of small businesses didn't get the money, but the billionaires and millionaires friends of congress did! They screwed us again for the benefit of their donors. Mercy me, lawd, as I clutch my pearls.

Let vote these guys back in, please!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    even Bubba had moved on
    ...with a statement I just had to chuckle at, with the POTUS dig
    Ya everyone had moved on until that, Trump just wanted to keep the division going and you see special/sluggo types feel the need to defend per usual. Bubba handled it well, almost like a grown up dealing with a child internet troll.