Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1497 of 1708 FirstFirst ... 49799713971447148714951496149714981499150715471597 ... LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 25620
  1. #22441
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes really. Yes. Evil is a stretch. It’s vandalism so no but I think 10 year in jail for something that could be a fraternity prank is excessive.

    How many times did he label the left “extreme” and “revolutionary”? Do you think I’m a revolutionary? Are we going to lead a coup?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you support taking down statues? Then yes you're revolutionary, and no nobody thinks these people will lead a coup. Why would they need to? Our own nation's elites, for the most part, support their cultural terrorism. The New York Times, the self-described paper of record for this country, seems to think that Mount Rushmore is an illegitimate monument to white supremacists.

  2. #22442
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,577
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Do you support taking down statues? Then yes you're revolutionary, and no nobody thinks these people will lead a coup. Why would they need to? Our own nation's elites, for the most part, support their cultural terrorism. The New York Times, the self-described paper of record for this country, seems to think that Mount Rushmore is an illegitimate monument to white supremacists.
    So the establishment is revolutionary? Sorry that doesn’t make sense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #22443
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,949
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So the establishment is revolutionary? Sorry that doesn’t make sense.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No they promote divisiveness. That is why we have political correctness and every 3rd story in the mainstream media is either about racism or an aggrieved minority nobody has ever cared about or heard of like transgender people of color who identify as a horse. It's extremely confusing and divisive, and encourages people to be suspicious of their coworkers and neighbors, which achieves the resulted end (docility and acceptance of the status quo).

    This has been a trend for years. The question is why this big whammy where the media organs all openly support criminal activity nationwide. This is a chaotic and unpredictable upping of the ante. Like anything there are different theories on the left and the right and I'm not totally sure of any of them but I think it has to do with the economic conditions that are bad and will get worse.

  4. #22444
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,048
    Trump will be announcing the renaming of Independence Day to All Countries Matter Day. LOL

  5. #22445
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,671
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He is entirely indifferent to your existence. Unless you're a Russian, that is.
    Remember when you weren't xenophobic?

  6. #22446
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,577

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    No they promote divisiveness. That is why we have political correctness and every 3rd story in the mainstream media is either about racism or an aggrieved minority nobody has ever cared about or heard of like transgender people of color who identify as a horse. It's extremely confusing and divisive, and encourages people to be suspicious of their coworkers and neighbors, which achieves the resulted end (docility and acceptance of the status quo).

    This has been a trend for years. The question is why this big whammy where the media organs all openly support criminal activity nationwide. This is a chaotic and unpredictable upping of the ante. Like anything there are different theories on the left and the right and I'm not totally sure of any of them but I think it has to do with the economic conditions that are bad and will get worse.
    If you are going to get all riled up about “cultural terrorism” I think you have to try to mock people for caring about trans rights less. Some kids hurt a monument. Big deal. Sounds like something that could have happened in a revenge of the nerds movie. If Trump just came out said we want to remember our history so we can learn from it but we don’t want celebrate the confederacy, changed the names of some federal **** named after confederates, and said he was encouraging local govt and stare govts to work with and have a dialog with community members this non sense would be squashed. Nope he starts screaming law and order and tweeting white power. There is no revolution just a weirdo driving the bus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #22447
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,949
    Yes yes orange man bad. Aren't you an immigrant? I don't expect you or anyone else who has no connection to the history of this nation to care much about statues. Courtesy would suggest that you not go on a rampage against your adopted nation's history however.

  8. #22448
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,577

    Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Yes yes orange man bad. Aren't you an immigrant? I don't expect you or anyone else who has no connection to the history of this nation to care much about statues. Courtesy would suggest that you not go on a rampage against your adopted nation's history however.


    Trigger warning: this post contains talk of statues

    Yes he is bad. A different leader from either side would have done a much better job dealing with this virus and civil unrest. I’m native born but I don’t care about statues. I would prefer a nice bush or tree in most cases. I do like history and I don’t see a connection


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #22449
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,949
    Statues are public history. People who destroy public history are on the level of Sunni Muslim fanatics and communists ie not deserving of drawing breath.

  10. #22450
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,916
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Statues are public history. People who destroy public history are on the level of Sunni Muslim fanatics and communists ie not deserving of drawing breath.
    HELLO

  11. #22451
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,048
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Remember when you weren't xenophobic?
    Nope.

  12. #22452
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,916
    There's not a statue in this country that slaps. They're all lame.
    HELLO

  13. #22453
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,476
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Statues are public history. People who destroy public history are on the level of Sunni Muslim fanatics and communists ie not deserving of drawing breath.
    Oh wow, this is an incredibly disturbing post

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  14. #22454
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    If flea goes to a park and there are no statues of white supremacists he gets confused about American history and forgets to not be a raging racist.

  15. #22455
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,241
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Statues are public history. People who destroy public history are on the level of Sunni Muslim fanatics and communists ie not deserving of drawing breath.
    What about the Democratic American fanatics, you know the ones that drop bombs on random neighborhoods filled with random kids, what level are they on?

    And what if it's their statue?

    *The irony is that you are entirely aware of the media being a propaganda tool for the ruling class, yet you completely bought into the two biggest sell stories of the past half century. Terrorism and communism.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 07-04-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •