Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1496 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 49699613961446148614941495149614971498150615461596 ... LastLast
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 25560
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes really. Yes. Evil is a stretch. It’s vandalism so no but I think 10 year in jail for something that could be a fraternity prank is excessive.

How many times did he label the left “extreme” and “revolutionary”? Do you think I’m a revolutionary? Are we going to lead a coup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How many people do you think label any conservative racist? It happens all the time on the forum. Anyone who supports or voted for Trump is racist. Just ask Walter and dbroncos

Statues. People can be roped into feeling passionately about anything. I think some of these statues are weird. I really don’t give a **** though. Maybe if I wasn’t white and I was very political I’d care idk. I am biased but I think the ones saying that the people who are against them are evil revolutionaries that should spend 10 years in jail are dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How many people do you think label any conservative racist? It happens all the time on the forum. Anyone who supports or voted for Trump is racist. Just ask Walter and dbroncos

And do you think that is divisive?

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Is Trump a racist maybe. They all have character flaws all of them. Biden has made numerous derogatory statements and no one has called him out on it.

No statues of Billy Graham! Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by MnMetFan View Post
    Is Trump a racist maybe. They all have character flaws all of them. Biden has made numerous derogatory statements and no one has called him out on it.
    Sure they have.

Someone needs to explain how that speech tonight was “dark” and “divisive”

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...265199104?s=21

Mount Rushmore is now apparently racist, despite not being racist when media covered it before.

how long before this gets even worse where America itself is racist against Native Americas to the point that people suggest "giving it back."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Mount Rushmore is now apparently racist, despite not being racist when media covered it before.

how long before this gets even worse where America itself is racist against Native Americas to the point that people suggest "giving it back."
    Are you aware that the media isn’t singular?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

It isn't apart of your culture.

Plus, we will say the same thing the Canadian will say to their native Americans/Canadians if that suggestion
    comes up, try and take it back.

No one will suggest that in the first place. Why do you fear-monger so much? What if they suggest... What if they want...., they are taking everything from us....they out to destroy our (once again not yours) culture....

11. 07-04-2020, 12:31 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you aware that the media isn’t singular?

Or that it's a mountain that doesnt have any opinions at all.

Only Trump would have a packed rally during a pandemic while firing off fireworks in a super dry hot forest preserve. What a leader.

It doesn't mean you are the racist, just that you support one.

what's been repeatedly said in this forum is that if you support Trump, racism is NOT a dealbreaker for you
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

So you are saying you support that too then? Conservatives really should be labeled racists is your point, that's what makes Trump doing the same type of thing alright?