Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1495 of 1708 FirstFirst ... 49599513951445148514931494149514961497150515451595 ... LastLast
Results 22,411 to 22,425 of 25620
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He has always been an expert. masks have always been good but they weren’t thought to be a necessity at first and weren’t available for everyone. outdoors has always been better. I think you are purposely confusing the fact that we don’t know everything and can’t control/predict everything with us knowing nothing and having 0 control over outcomes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not purposely confusing anything.

I am tired of conflicting views and even the "Fouch" is guilty of that.

It is way too political. If this hydrowhatever cured the virus, dems would be against taking it because it somehow got tied to Trump when he made an off the cuff remark about its possibilities. If Trump personally discovered a vaccine, many wouldn't take it. If someone does develop a vaccine, the dems will somehow tie it into Trump's investment portfolio.

The whole thong is way too political. MSNBC for several hours a night cover nothing but the increase in Corona cases. Same with CNN. FOX News (GASP!!!!) covers all the news of the day and Corona is part of it. MSNBC…everyones is going to die thatks to Trump. FOX News (GASP!!!!) This is what's happening, some glimmers of hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Congrats, you can copy/paste a newspaper article. We're all excited about that.Now maybe educate yourself a bit. Trump could not care less what these world leaders think. And that's part of his problem.
    Unless it's a leader he admires (which are usually dictators that are not allies to the United States), then he will bend over backwards to please them.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

3. 07-03-2020, 05:06 PM
    Reason
    Insults - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I believe that to be the case.

NYC quarantined quickly and had huge numbers. South Korea supposedly had it all figured out and now they have a spike.

No matter what we did we were still going to get huge numbers. I don't really know if anything would have worked and neither do you.It is a highly contagious (but not all that lethal) disease that never happened before. The entire planet is guessing. Every day, different ideas pop up. Is Fauci an expert today or not??? Masks or no masks??? Indoors/outdoors???

It may just be easier to ride the thing out. Not appealing but that may be what it is.
    Have you looked at the numbers for South Korea’s “spike”? It’s the equivalent of a really good day in one of the US’s least hit states. People want to downplay it by saying there would have been a huge amount of cases no matter what but that’s just an excuse for the terrible response by the government. Do you think it’s a coincidence that the countries that are hardest hit right now and having the hardest time getting things under control are the same ones whose leaders dragged their feet and dismissed the virus?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Have you looked at the numbers for South Korea’s “spike”? It’s the equivalent of a really good day in one of the US’s least hit states. People want to downplay it by saying there would have been a huge amount of cases no matter what but that’s just an excuse for the terrible response by the government. Do you think it’s a coincidence that the countries that are hardest hit right now and having the hardest time getting things under control are the same ones whose leaders dragged their feet and dismissed the virus?
    A nice little graph to illustrate this
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    A nice little graph to illustrate this
    You’re just being fooled by the left wing media using factual numbers to make you fall for their propaganda because they hate Trump. Way too gullible!

He going to make a park.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Was Donald Trump's plan to make us such a national embarrassment that Mexico would not let Americans into their country? I don't think that counts as getting them to pay for the wall, but maybe to Trump supporters, they will round up and count it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Love Trump

Screw the haters

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Was Donald Trump's plan to make us such a national embarrassment that Mexico would not let Americans into their country? I don't think that counts as getting them to pay for the wall, but maybe to Trump supporters, they will round up and count it.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Lol every once in a while you nail one

Someone needs to explain how that speech tonight was “dark” and “divisive”

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...265199104?s=21

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Someone needs to explain how that speech tonight was “dark” and “divisive”

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1...265199104?s=21

He had two main themes. America has a great history and we have to come together by destroying the liberal revolutionaries that want erase our history and destroy our county. When you create a clear “other” and generalize them as evil I can see why one would call it divisive

Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Love Trump

Screw the haters

He is entirely indifferent to your existence. Unless you're a Russian, that is.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He had two main themes. America has a great history and we have to come together by destroying the liberal revolutionaries that want erase our history and destroy our county. When you create a clear “other” and generalize them as evil I can see why one would call it divisive

Lol really? It’s not divisive to destroy America’s history?? How is that not evil? Should we let them continue to destroy monuments?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Lol really? It’s not divisive to destroy America’s history?? How is that not evil? Should we let them continue to destroy monuments?

Yes really. Yes. Evil is a stretch. It’s vandalism so no but I think 10 year in jail for something that could be a fraternity prank is excessive.

How many times did he label the left “extreme” and “revolutionary”? Do you think I’m a revolutionary? Are we going to lead a coup?

Last edited by ewing; 07-04-2020 at 01:31 AM.