Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1493 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 49399313931443148314911492149314941495150315431593 ... LastLast
Results 22,381 to 22,395 of 24754

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    with social distancing and masks, not a bad idea.

but I haven't read anything on what is expected or how many people are expected.
    They expect around 7000 people. Mask are available but not required. Trump won’t wear one and there will be no social distancing measures

Good idea or bad idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    What part of "ego trip" did you not understand? He's running for re-election to avoid prison.
    So I guess you don't like Trump. We all get it. Maybe you should apply to MSNBC for a position.

But consider this:

Ego Trip……based on you're belief that Trump is on some sort of Ego Trip, that would mean that he would be willing to give up ten years of his life (or more), take a step down in lifestyle, give up his privacy, have his movements restricted, and have every word he speaks and action he takes criticized. All of that in order feed his ego. And all of this in a field (politics) that he never showed an interest in before. And all of this when before he could do whatever he wanted and go wherever he wanted without restrictions or grief.

Get real here. No one would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    They expect around 7000 people. Mask are available but not required. Trump won’t wear one and there will be no social distancing measures

Good idea or bad idea?

It's a bad idea if Trump goes there. He will be criticized.

If the Blue Angels fly over he will be criticized for wasting fuel, screwing up the ienvironment, disturbing the animals etc.

If he went there and gave the magical mountain back the the Indians he would be criticized.

If he stayed home in the WH and issued a Happy 4th of July tweet, he would be criticized.

If he BBQ'd hot dogs in the Rose Garden and fed the reporters he would be criticized. (Maybe Cheeseburger Abrams wouldn't criticize him if she got a half dozen or so.)

If he went to a parade and waved to the crown he would be criticized.

If he (fill in the blank with whatever you want) he would be criticized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So I guess you don't like Trump. We all get it. Maybe you should apply to MSNBC for a position.

But consider this:

Ego Trip……based on you're belief that Trump is on some sort of Ego Trip, that would mean that he would be willing to give up ten years of his life (or more), take a step down in lifestyle, give up his privacy, have his movements restricted, and have every word he speaks and action he takes criticized. All of that in order feed his ego. And all of this in a field (politics) that he never showed an interest in before. And all of this when before he could do whatever he wanted and go wherever he wanted without restrictions or grief.

Get real here. No one would do that.
    No you get real. You're focusing on all the negative aspects of being president. He enjoys doing rallies, (again, ego), living in the White House, attacking his political enemies and dividing the country. This is what drives him. He's not "giving up" anything. You say he's never showed an interest in politics before? That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on here. He's run for POTUS before. He started the Obama birther movement. He hasn't been able to keep his face off of cable for decades. You're deluded.

Also, envy of Obama was/is a major motivator for him also.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

No you get real. You're focusing on all the negative aspects of being president. He enjoys doing rallies, (again, ego), living in the White House, attacking his political enemies and dividing the country. This is what drives him. He's not "giving up" anything. You say he's never showed an interest in politics before? That might be the stupidest thing anyone has ever said on here. He's run for POTUS before. He started the Obama birther movement. He hasn't been able to keep his face off of cable for decades. You're deluded.

Also, envy of Obama was/is a major motivator for him also.
    So for all that you say, he is giving up 10 years or more of his life to have less than what he had before.

Again……no one would do this just for ego..

So for all that you say, he is giving up 10 years or more of his life to have less than what he had before.

Again……no one would do this just for ego..
    Did you even read the post? HE'S NOT GIVING UP ANYTHING, HE ENJOYS BEING PRESIDENT! He enjoys doing rallies, living in the White House, attacking his political enemies and dividing the country. I literally copied and pasted that from above since you apparently didn't read it the first time.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I bet he didn’t get to kiss Putin as much before he was president

It's a bad idea if Trump goes there. He will be criticized.

If the Blue Angels fly over he will be criticized for wasting fuel, screwing up the ienvironment, disturbing the animals etc.

If he went there and gave the magical mountain back the the Indians he would be criticized.

If he stayed home in the WH and issued a Happy 4th of July tweet, he would be criticized.

If he BBQ'd hot dogs in the Rose Garden and fed the reporters he would be criticized. (Maybe Cheeseburger Abrams wouldn't criticize him if she got a half dozen or so.)

If he went to a parade and waved to the crown he would be criticized.

If he (fill in the blank with whatever you want) he would be criticized.
    How about what he is doing? Good or bad? Your opinion not someone else’s

Did you even read the post? HE'S NOT GIVING UP ANYTHING, HE ENJOYS BEING PRESIDENT! He enjoys doing rallies, living in the White House, attacking his political enemies and dividing the country. I literally copied and pasted that from above since you apparently didn't read it the first time.
    He is giving up tons…mostly freedoms of movement. Probably losing $$$. Certainly losing prestige.

And all this to feed his ego. All this just to prove something. All this for over ten years of his life.

Sure.

Question…3 Plus years in……has Trump done anything right??? Anything you can agree with???

How about what he is doing? Good or bad? Your opinion not someone else’s

I've said this before.

Trump, the president, has done very little that I disagree with.

Trump, the person, is awful. Tweets are ridiculous. Very polarizing person. Needs to learn how to shut up.

I've said this before also……If Trump was my neighbor on one side and Obama was my neighbor on the other…I would be friends with the Obamas but want Trump on the HOA board.

I've also said this before……I did not vote for Trump in the primary and I wish someone would have primaried him for 2020.

I've also said this before…It would not bother me if Trump stepped down.
    Last edited by Sluggo1; 07-03-2020 at 11:45 AM.

I've said this before.

Trump, the person, is awful. Tweets are ridiculous. Very polarizing person. Needs to learn how to shut up.

I've said this before also……If Trump was my neighbor on one side and Obama was my neighbor on the other…I would be friends with the Obamas but want Trump on the HOA board.
    Yeah, I too would prefer someone on the board who lies constantly to the homeowners about the status of the association and who reduces the monthly assessments for the richest members so as to increase the debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Yeah, I too would prefer someone on the board who lies constantly to the homeowners about the status of the association and who reduces the monthly assessments for the richest members so as to increase the debt.
    zzzzzzzzzzzz

I've said this before.

I've also said this before……I did not vote for Trump in the primary and I wish someone would have primaried him for 2020.

I've also said this before…It would not bother me if Trump stepped down.
    I was referencing today’s event. Do you feel it’s a good idea or a bad idea?

He is giving up tons…mostly freedoms of movement. Probably losing $$$. Certainly losing prestige.

And all this to feed his ego. All this just to prove something. All this for over ten years of his life.

Sure.

Question…3 Plus years in……has Trump done anything right??? Anything you can agree with???
    1. Bump stock ban
    2. Reducing troop presence in Afghanistan

Losing prestige??? What is more prestigious than POTUS? He spends most of his time golfing. He's not giving up jack ****. You're a joke.

-JFK

I was referencing today’s event. Do you feel it’s a good idea or a bad idea?

Don't know, to be honest with you. He's probably damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

If I were prez, I would not go.