Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1485 of 1710 FirstFirst ... 48598513851435147514831484148514861487149515351585 ... LastLast
Results 22,261 to 22,275 of 25641
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Iím more embarrassed that his cult was willing to go out during a pandemic and risk infecting their family. They care more about pleasing Trump than they do about keeping their family safe. Theyíre willing to risk getting infected in an area like Tulsa where the disease is on the rise. They love Trump more than anyone elderly in their family.

Thatís the embarrassing part to me. And itís why beating Trump in November is so crucial.
    Trump proving that he can't lead during a crisis should be the nail in the coffin for him. Never underestimate the stupidity of an electorate though

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Trump proving that he can't lead during a crisis should be the nail in the coffin for him. Never underestimate the stupidity of an electorate though
    Yep. If he were a real leader, he would be telling people (especially his supporters) things they donít want to hear if theyíre true. And the truth is that the way his states have handled this pandemic has been abysmal. Itís why there is such a strong correlation between Trump states and districts and new cases of COVID. They spent so much time spreading the belief that it was a Democratic hoax that it is spreading rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    6,200 during a pandemic is not a failure. guaranteed it would have had many more without the pandemic, which we know based on numbers pre pandemic.

add in 5.3 MILLION people watching online.
    When you have a goal and you come nowhere close to meeting it that is a failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    When you have a goal and you come nowhere close to meeting it that is a failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The best part is that their whole goal of giving out that many tickets to an arena that canít hold anywhere close to as many as they give out is collecting data to try and raise money. But because so many people submitted fraudulent data, that trove is useless. They will waste more time tracking who was real and who wasnít than they will raise money. Itís a wash and utterly useless to them.

Is anyone here really looking to further their understanding or grow in the knowledge?

Or are you just here to hear what you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Is anyone here really looking to further their understanding or grow in the knowledge?

Or are you just here to hear what you want to hear?
    Iím looking to further my knowledge. Help me understand how Donald Trump isnít a racist POS.

Iím looking to further my knowledge. Help me understand how Donald Trump isnít a racist POS.
    Not a single person could help you understand that because you want it to be true with every ounce of your being.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Trump is a racist piece of ****, pass it on!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...anada-53212685
    But he didnít, oh never ****ing mind how many excuses can you make a day?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Not a single person could help you understand that because you want it to be true with every ounce of your being.
    I mean he did just tweet out a video of people chanting white power yesterday. Although as usual, his complete ignorance was likely more responsible then his racism.

Your boy retweeted a video with a man shouting white power. Sorry but if you're still with him, then you're racist as well.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

If you tweet out videos of people chanting "White Power!" ......you are a racist. I don't know how that can be argued.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    If you tweet out videos of people chanting "White Power!" ......you are a racist. I don't know how that can be argued.
    Yup.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He was exaggerating

I think decades of documented racist acts, rhetoric, and business are what helps him from being convinced. You seem to be the one wishing the undeniable away here lol

Your boy retweeted a video with a man shouting white power. Sorry but if you're still with him, then you're racist as well.
    You're more his boy than he is my boy. You're obsessed.

And you've been calling me a racist for 3 years because I'm a republican....big ol yawn.