Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1463 of 1718 FirstFirst ... 46396313631413145314611462146314641465147315131563 ... LastLast
Results 21,931 to 21,945 of 25764
  1. #21931
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump often (if not all the time) doesn't have a filter, he says things that he shouldn't, and at this point he should be smart enough to know not to say anything. even if/when times he could have a point, it doesn't help.

    there was no reason to say this about this person, it had no chance of being positive. it was just stupid and unnecessary, doesn't help anything, and can only be used against him.

    And you always walk back your mild criticisms of him with “he could have a point.

    Which is why you’re a blind follower. Even your criticism here is meaningless, it’s entirely based on it not being good strategy or it being bad optics for Trump. It’s always “oh he just talks like that” At no point do you hold him accountable of spreading false news, being stupidly cruel, or irresponsible. You have no actual issue with his disgustingly obvious and unforgivable faults, just how they make him look. He was right about how his followers are so dumb he could shoot someone and they’d defend him—if he murdered someone the murder wouldn’t bother you nearly as much as the optics of it on his rep would lol. Sheep

    He lies and spreads misleading information frequently and deliberately lol
    Last edited by browski234; 06-10-2020 at 07:48 PM.

  2. #21932
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I was asked, "Do you think he was inspecting the bunker?" I answered, no.

    was this the only reason Trump (or anyone else) said that he went into the bunker? if so then it;s not the reason and nobody including Trump should have even used that as an excuse.

    they could have easily said that he went to the bunker after being advised by others that it was for his safety.

    what was the intent of protesting in front of the White House when Trump is someone who also wants justice. are people also protesting in front of politician's houses?
    That didn’t answer my question:

    Yes or no: do you think Trump lied about the reason he went to the bunker?

  3. #21933
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,618

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  4. #21934
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    14,168
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I coulda easily gone the rest of my life without seeing Donnie in a robe...but Nooo...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #21935
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,183
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I coulda easily gone the rest of my life without seeing Donnie in a robe...but Nooo...
    Sleep with dogs don’t be surprised when you wake up with fleas...and probably goneerhea.

  6. #21936
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    And you always walk back your mild criticisms of him with “he could have a point.

    Which is why you’re a blind follower. Even your criticism here is meaningless, it’s entirely based on it not being good strategy or it being bad optics for Trump. It’s always “oh he just talks like that” At no point do you hold him accountable of spreading false news, being stupidly cruel, or irresponsible. You have no actual issue with his disgustingly obvious and unforgivable faults, just how they make him look. He was right about how his followers are so dumb he could shoot someone and they’d defend him—if he murdered someone the murder wouldn’t bother you nearly as much as the optics of it on his rep would lol. Sheep

    He lies and spreads misleading information frequently and deliberately lol
    I guess I shouldn't be surprised you failed to understand what I was talking about. I specifically worded this the way I did for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump often (if not all the time) doesn't have a filter, he says things that he shouldn't, and at this point he should be smart enough to know not to say anything. even if/when times he could have a point, it doesn't help.
    he doesn't have a filter in times (plural, other times) when he could have a point, not this specific time. he didn't have a point here.

    this is why I went to to talk about this specific time..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there was no reason to say this about this person, it had no chance of being positive. it was just stupid and unnecessary, doesn't help anything, and can only be used against him.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #21937
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That didn’t answer my question:

    Yes or no: do you think Trump lied about the reason he went to the bunker?
    if Trump was saying the reason he went to the bunker was to inspect it then that would be a lie, because that was not the reason.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #21938
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Anyone have a list of global leaders who have bragged about breaking up protestors using the military?


    https://twitter.com/fpwellman/status...689357313?s=21

  9. #21939
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Anyone have a list of global leaders who have bragged about breaking up protestors using the military?


    https://twitter.com/fpwellman/status...689357313?s=21
    He’s also calling the Secret Service the “S.S.”
    because Secret Service wouldn't fit in the tweet. how can you use someone on twitter that doesn't know this.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #21940
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    94,183
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Anyone have a list of global leaders who have bragged about breaking up protestors using the military?


    https://twitter.com/fpwellman/status...689357313?s=21
    He knows exactly what he's doing and what that connotation means to his supporters and opponents. This guy wants American Jews to support him...and this is exactly why they won't.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  11. #21941
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,813
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Trump was saying the reason he went to the bunker was to inspect it then that would be a lie, because that was not the reason.
    See this is why everyone calls you biased. Your sentence was in the abstract as if you don’t know whether Trump said that was why he said he went to the bunker or not.

    “Well if, then yes”. Why can’t you simply say yes? Here he is saying he went to inspect it:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3133918001

    Now knowing that Trump said he went to the bunker to inspect it, YES or NO: was trump lying about why he went to the bunker?

    And true bi-partisan or non biased person would be able to answer yes or no.

  12. #21942
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    27,507
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    See this is why everyone calls you biased. Your sentence was in the abstract as if you don’t know whether Trump said that was why he said he went to the bunker or not.

    “Well if, then yes”. Why can’t you simply say yes? Here he is saying he went to inspect it:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/3133918001

    Now knowing that Trump said he went to the bunker to inspect it, YES or NO: was trump lying about why he went to the bunker?

    And true bi-partisan or non biased person would be able to answer yes or no.
    I just said it was a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if Trump was saying the reason he went to the bunker was to inspect it then that would be a lie, because that was not the reason.
    you hadn't answered my question..

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I was asked, "Do you think he was inspecting the bunker?" I answered, no.

    was this the only reason Trump (or anyone else) said that he went into the bunker? if so then it;s not the reason and nobody including Trump should have even used that as an excuse.

    they could have easily said that he went to the bunker after being advised by others that it was for his safety.

    what was the intent of protesting in front of the White House when Trump is someone who also wants justice. are people also protesting in front of politician's houses?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #21943
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because Secret Service wouldn't fit in the tweet. how can you use someone on twitter that doesn't know this.
    Congrats on dodging the issue of being against the right to protest. You avoid the gulag for another day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #21944
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380

  15. #21945
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,380
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He knows exactly what he's doing and what that connotation means to his supporters and opponents. This guy wants American Jews to support him...and this is exactly why they won't.
    I’d like to go use more on the continued wannabe authoritarian position of being against protestors and bragging about using the military to break them up.

    The SS use may be more trolling, but the actions are what’s damaging.


    There is a seriously damaging precedent set for the office of the presidency regardless of who wins going forward.


    I may be liberal but if one day a liberal president is using the National Guard to tear gas peaceful GOP activists just because Trump did, I’m going to be seriously pissed and scared at what we’re about to become.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •