Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1444 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 44494413441394143414421443144414451446145414941544 ... LastLast
Results 21,646 to 21,660 of 25720
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I donít know what the full cause of BLM even is to be honest. Obviously I believe black peoples lives matter. I donít believe statistically black people are murdered by police any more than other races when you factor in interactions/encounters with police. That doesnít mean I donít support their right to protest. And I probably agree with them on some issues, ie police training, body cams.

As far as Kaep, itís like you are saying not supporting the methods used by Jussie Smolette is not supporting black causes. You donít need to support someoneís methods to support their cause or a version of it. Iím against racism. Most people are against it. I donít think Jussie was wise in creating his version of it.

As for Trump, things like Jussie and Kaep are mostly media created drama. His policies have gone to help black people. Trumpís problem is that he has an opinion on everything. But his policies reflect his beliefs.
    Your defense of Trump is astounding. Trump's problem with Kaepernick was media created? It's not like the media made all the those tweets. Trump did. That entire drama between them was most definitely Trump created.

Again, I'm sure you have a reason why you don't support any black issues, but the point is you don't support any black issues. If you think it's some big selling point to tell black people "I believe you're wrong about everything but I have a good reason why", it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No I am not. Literally the first thing you mentioned in here when I brought up BLM was how they were violent. The first thing you mentioned about Charlottesville was it was only some of the protesters who were violent and most were peaceful.
    People view Charlottesville the same way they view BLM. A few bad apples spoil the group.

Remember everyone. The onus is on Joe Scarbarough to get Trump to stop spreading rumors that Joe murdered someone. The party of personal responsibility is led by the man who understands absolutely nothing about personal responsibility.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Your defense of Trump is astounding. Trump's problem with Kaepernick was media created? It's not like the media made all the those tweets. Trump did. That entire drama between them was most definitely Trump created.

Again, I'm sure you have a reason why you don't support any black issues, but the point is you don't support any black issues. If you think it's some big selling point to tell black people "I believe you're wrong about everything but I have a good reason why", it's not.
    The Kaep issue is media created. Trump commented on an issue that was media created. Most people would not even notice/care if not for the media. Trump is a buffoon for playing into it.

Thereís a difference between not supporting black issues and believing there are different solutions to those issues. Furthermore, those issues impact everyone.

People view Charlottesville the same way they view BLM. A few bad apples spoil the group.
    Except you were instantly able to separate the bad apples in Charlottesville with the intent of the protest in this thread but did not do the same for BLM when you initially commented on it.

That's my point.

The Kaep issue is media created. Trump commented on an issue that was media created. Most people would not even notice/care if not for the media. Trump is a buffoon for playing into it.

Thereís a difference between not supporting black issues and believing there are different solutions to those issues. Furthermore, those issues impact everyone.
    Trump did not play into it, he was the one driving it. Again, I think you're bending over backward to defend Trump there. Trump kept it in the media.

As for your last part, again, you're explaining why you disagree with the black issues. I'm not saying that's wrong. I'm saying you can't say you have a black agenda if you disagree with black people on all their issues and their solutions.

To be clear: I brought up 5 black issues, which one did you support or do you support?

BLM
    Kaepernick kneeling
    Obama's birth certificate
    Confederate monuments
    The threat of white supremacists

Which one of those issues were you on the black side for? If the answer is none (as is the case with Trump), you can't say you have a black agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    So you won't help people unless they follow some social etiquette requirements that meet your standards?
    I never said I would or wouldn't help, it's nothing to do with me.

what would help is positive attention. when people are justifiably protesting racism why would it help to riot.
    was it really helpful when Michael Brown's father said burn this ***** down?
    was it really helpful for NFL players to take a knee during the American anthem? when they do that the media covers the method of protest, that is what makes the headlines, not what the protesting is for.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

This is why the black community thinks people like you and Trump are disingenuous. If thereís nothing wrong with peaceful protestors, why attack Kaepernick?

Also, youíre saying you donít even have to agree with their message, which goes back to my point, the reason youíre criticizing them isnít only their method of protest, itís what theyíre protesting.

Iím sure you have a rationalization for why every team black people protest, you oppose it, but at the end of the da you oppose every time Black people protest. The black community notices that.
    As I told Joey, you can try to rationalize your opposition all you want. But at the end of the day, Kaepernick was protesting racial injustice in America and Trump came out extremely vocally against him.
    do you really not understand why?

because Kaepernick and other players made the choice of when to protest, during the American anthem. that was seen as more against the anthem, more against America, rather than what the protest should have been FOR.

there should have been another way to protest where the coverage could have been about why they were protesting.

isn't that what black America would want, more attention on racism and racial injustice? I would think yes absolutely. so why not want a protest that is covered for that, rather than the method.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you really not understand why?

because Kaepernick and other players made the choice of when to protest, during the American anthem. that was seen as more against the anthem, more against America, rather than what the protest should have been FOR.

there should have been another way to protest where the coverage could have been about why they were protesting.

isn't that what black America would want, more attention on racism and racial injustice? I would think yes absolutely. so why not want a protest that is covered for that, rather than the method.
    So youíre saying if Kaepernick has protested some other way Trump would have supported him? Do you really believe that?

Oh, please....don't get him cranked up on this topic again.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So youíre saying if Kaepernick has protested some other way Trump would have supported him? Do you really believe that?
    I don't know if he would have or would not have, but surely the American President isn't going to support a protest against the American anthem.

if Kaepernick had picked a different form of protest that wasn't seen as being against America I think Trump might not have been interested at all, right or wrong.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know if he would have or would not have, but surely the American President isn't going to support a protest against the American anthem.

if Kaepernick had picked a different form of protest that wasn't seen as being against America I think Trump might not have been interested at all, right or wrong.
    So if it were strictly about the topic, racial injustice in America, even the biggest Trump supporters says he probably wouldnít have been interested.

And you guys wonder why I saw Trump doesnít have a black agenda lol

Glad to see that Twitter called out Trump's lies here:

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Glad to see that Twitter called out Trump's lies here:

This is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This is crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And now he's whining and *****ing about it. LOL

_____