Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1433 of 1566 FirstFirst ... 43393313331383142314311432143314341435144314831533 ... LastLast
Results 21,481 to 21,495 of 23488
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Lmao

So Ann Coulter is big mad at Trump for attacking the Keebler elf.
    It's always funny to see. She is going big and bad at Trump for attacking Sessions.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Jesse Jackson ran for president in 84 and 88. Obviously he didnít win the nomination but his run was serious.

Most prominent black leaders make their campaign or goals about being black. Helping black people and raising black causes. Iím not suggesting thereís anything wrong with that. Just that Obamaís message was much more inclusive.
    His run was serious, his chance to win wasn't.

Inclusive message is the only possible way a black man can win presidency. Any minority, really. Naturally..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Jesse Jackson ran for president in 84 and 88. Obviously he didnít win the nomination but his run was serious.

Most prominent black leaders make their campaign or goals about being black. Helping black people and raising black causes. Iím not suggesting thereís anything wrong with that. Just that Obamaís message was much more inclusive.
    That was not what Jackson did.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I know that isn't so as well. Reading his post explaining anything is a trip to Bizzaro world. McCain being wishy-washy and being to endearing to Barak during his campaign for a couple of things. Too often I saying 'WTF are you talking about Willis.".
    Last edited by WES445; 05-24-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    His run was serious, his chance to win wasn't.

Inclusive message is the only possible way a black man can win presidency. Any minority, really. Naturally..

How can a minority political candidate not do it that way and expect to win?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    How can a minority political candidate not do it that way and expect to win?
    I agree, that was the point I was trying to make. If obama was focused only on black issues theres no way he'd be on a national stage with a legitimate shot at winning presidency.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I agree, that was the point I was trying to make. If obama was focused only on black issues theres no way he'd be on a national stage with a legitimate shot at winning presidency.

I caught that cause you express yourself well. it more like scratching my head at the post you were responding to

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    That was not what Jackson did.
    Well he was in the primary.

Hence him receiving my vote in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I know that isn't so as well. Reading his post explaining anything is a trip to Bizzaro world. McCain being wishy-washy and being to endearing to Barak during his campaign for a couple of things. Too often I saying 'WTF are you talking about Willis.".
    I know it may confuse you that I donít vote along party lines. But independents are out there. And we typically swing an election.

Hence him receiving my vote in 2008.
    Yes, I understand, you pointed out him not focusing on black issues is what made him electable and so my response was, well obviously.

This is 'murica!

I know it may confuse you that I donít vote along party lines. But independents are out there. And we typically swing an election.
    I dont believe you are independent, I feel like you're republican.

Yes, I understand, you pointed out him not focusing on black issues is what made him electable and so my response was, well obviously.

This is 'murica!

Well a president should focus on all the countryís issues, not just a small subset. If trump only focused on people with orange hair, that would be bad. White/black the issues are the same.,

I dont believe you are independent, I feel like you're republican.

You feel like Iím Republican because Iím not liberal and hence we disagree often. Iím more libertarian in my philosophy so I disagree with Republicans on issues like gay marriage, abortion, etc. I just often disagree with how liberals/democrats frame their arguments. With gay marriage, itís not about ďmarrying who you love.Ē Marriage is a legal contract and should be open two any adults. Abortion is not a womenís choice issue. Freedom of choice about ones body extends beyond abortion- suicide, drugs, etc

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Well he was in the primary.
    He didn't just focus on black issues. I was 12 and knew that.

To Nasty's point, he was hampered by the party much like Sanders was in 16.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.