Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1395 of 1704 FirstFirst ... 39589512951345138513931394139513961397140514451495 ... LastLast
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 25560
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And...that's what I thought. Your aren't using Trump's words with your posts. You're using a very partisan take on Trumps comments while actually manipulating what trump actually said and his intents.

Walter is the left wing conspiracy theory around here while you are the left wing partisan posting anything you can to take down your perceived enemy. It is a really horribly look and it's productiveness is counter productive.

But go ahead and run to your Twitter safe space to find your own liberal zen.
    It’s very adorable how your entire strawman argument hinges on never addressing what Trump actually said. It’s almost like you don’t want to acknowledge it.

I wonder why.

Go ahead and run to your Twitter safe space to find some Tucker Carlson homophobe zen.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trump’s words: And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning
    Yet you claimed he was encouraging people to inject themselves with disinfectant. Wondering aloud if something can potentially be looked in to is not the same as telling the average citizen to start experimenting on themselves with household cleaners.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

To be fair, dbroncsinmo was initially in complete denial of Trump even suggesting the idea of injecting disinfectant in any sort of capacity. I believe he has changed his tune at this point but I could be wrong. Regardless, I'll take someone that can admit they're wrong over someone that can't each and every time.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    No, he actually didn't.

Have you?
    Still stamping your feet, crying, and wishing the words he said weren’t...words he said lol. Pathetic but definitely starting to feel sorry for you.

Pages of this stuff, but the presser makes it clear that Trump was not promoting directly a course of action — to the press or to the public; he was, however, suggesting that course of action indirectly by means of pointed rhetorical questioning.

He’s a con artist who has enthralled the two polarized sides (the rest of us just shake our heads and try to move forward).

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yes, you absolutely do all the time and no, a spelling mistake isn't newsworthy. I know you're dying for an "atta boy" for somehow bringing yourself to admitting that Trump makes spelling mistakes though.
    yet many people literally with media are covering it as if it is news.

you don't have to agree, but clearly they think it's news.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Nope. He treated the idea as if it was totally legit and suggested it may be a good idea.

The effort you put into spinning his words is both admirable and pathetic. You get presented with his own words and try to explain how what he said isn’t what he said.

Have you ever considered why everyone dismisses you?

even people here that routinely disagree with me have said the same thing that I did.

there is video and transcript, it was a question and not a suggestion. he literally said, IS THERE A WAY. that is called a question.

at least you didn't bring up something irrelevant from the past, that alone is remarkable.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Trump is someone who, stupidly or not, hasn't figured out that, as a politician, people will hang on your every word. Opponents, and he has many, will parse what he says to make him look dumb…and he often complies. Add to that a press that can't wait for that "gotcha" moment and this will happen all the time.

I knew what Trump meant (as did most of the people here did). Only some complete moron would have listened to him and then drank lysol…but I guess there are people out there.

I'm sure there are still people out there looking to take a train ride to Europe on the "Intercontinental Railroad" that BO said the US built.

Or maybe geography nuts looking for those extra 7 states that BO said he campaigned in.

BO clearly mentioned the "inefficiencies" of Obamacare when he meant efficiencies."

Stuff like this happens all the time. A hostile press makes it look far worse than it is.

But keep it up, you're doing just fine. You got what you want now that Trump will be addressing the country less than he did in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Trump is someone who, stupidly or not, hasn't figured out that, as a politician, people will hang on your every word. Opponents, and he has many, will parse what he says to make him look dumb…and he often complies. Add to that a press that can't wait for that "gotcha" moment and this will happen all the time.
    This is a misreading of what is happening.

First, Trump knows exactly what he is doing — and what he represents is a redefining what it means to be a national politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    This is a misreading of what is happening.

First, Trump knows exactly what he is doing — and what he represents is a redefining what it means to be a national politician.
    Completely wrong on this. Trump goies off the script, speaks off the cuff and paints himself into a corner all the time.

Completely wrong on this. Trump goies off the script, speaks off the cuff and paints himself into a corner all the time.
    And does he care?

Absolutely not, because his off the cuff remarks engage the media, titillate his base, and send his foes into paroxysms of anger — all of which keeps the attention focused on him.

That is exactly what he wants (because that got him elected and will get him reelected — that’s political savvy in the 21st century).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And does he care?

Absolutely not, because his off the cuff remarks engage the media, titillate his base, and send his foes into paroxysms of anger — all of which keeps the attention focused on him.

That is exactly what he wants (because that got him elected and will get him reelected — that’s political savvy in the 21st century).
    Yep, and every new news cycle we can forget what he did to embarrass himself yesterday.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Which is why he is so good in a crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yep, and every new news cycle we can forget what he did to embarrass himself yesterday.
    Right.

Trump definitely wants to be perceived in a bad light. Especially when he can give the dems so much ammo.

What a great strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Which is why he is so good in a crisis.
    See post above.