Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1306 of 1519 FirstFirst ... 30680612061256129613041305130613071308131613561406 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 22783
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The disease is in all 50 states. There aren't places where the cases are zero.
    Thereís many cities that have zero cases.

Dr. Fauci said that with the increase in tests and faster results they will have more data to evaluate and recommend areas to the president where he could potentially reopen the economy. He thinks Easter will be a stretch though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero *confirmed* cases would be the better term to use.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sorry to pull an FNK and quote myself numerous times but here's the exact quote that Trump made at that rally:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. Theyíre politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ĎHowís President Trump doing?í They go, ĎOh, not good, not good.í They have no clue. They donít have any clue. They canít even count their votes in Iowa, they canít even count. No they canít. They canít count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ĎMr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didnít work out too well. They couldnít do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, theyíve been doing it since you got in. Itís all turning, they lost, itís all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something thatís been pretty amazing. Weíre 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."
    No, Trump did not call Corona Virus itself a hoax, he called the Democrats criticizing him for it a hoax. But even then, heís wrong.

Democrats didnít tweet ďwe have 15 cases that are going down to zeroĒ. Democrats didnít tweet comparing it to a regular flu season. Democrats didnít tweet ďitís going to go away, itíll be a miracleĒ. Democrats didnít say he was going to open the country back up by Easter.

He is continually sought to downplay the severity of the virus. He has continually said things in direct opposition to his experts. Brewers tries to quote Fauci as if he agrees with Trump, but no. Fauci has been very vocal that opening things up by Easter is wrong.

He shouldnít be criticized for saying corona is a hoax, because he didnít say it. He should be criticized for saying itís the New Democratic hoax. Because itís not. He tweeted weíd be at zero cases soon. I mean, I know weíre all numb to how dumb Trump is at this point. But consider how monumentally stupid that tweet was. Since that tweet, weíve had what? 13,000 new cases and over 1,000 deaths?

When was the last time a Presidentís prediction was that off the mark?

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Yeah Iím sure Obama would have handled this so good when he didnít have any stockpiles of equipment at all. They depleted the system and never restocked it up

What are you taking about?

Last edited by ewing; 03-27-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thereís many cities that have zero cases.

Dr. Fauci said that with the increase in tests and faster results they will have more data to evaluate and recommend areas to the president where he could potentially reopen the economy. He thinks Easter will be a stretch though

Someone needs to put Dr. Fauci in charge of something.

Because as of now this is the first I've heard someone mention this. Its incredible that today, march 27, we still have no sort of mass screening/testing plan in action, not even mentioned by the federal govt. Its beyond idiotic

Dr Fauci need to get his *** up in the White House somehow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You donít open up high risk areas or cities that are getting hit but tell me why the business in Wausau or somewhere in northern WI should be closed and shut down for a month with zero cases?

So that the number of cases doesnít rise above zero. Weíre all connected. It can and will get there.

You donít open up high risk areas or cities that are getting hit but tell me why the business in Wausau or somewhere in northern WI should be closed and shut down for a month with zero cases?

Actually scratch my last answer. Hereís the real answer: trust the scientists who know best and follow their direction.

It doesnít matter if it does or doesnít make sense to us. Weíre not the ones studying it.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You really donít understand how infection spreads, do you?
    Heís basically a trump and fox megaphone. Literally posts the exact view of whatever the marching orders are for the day. If tomorrow Trump yields to cdc and says shut everything down, heíll turn on a dime.

Like 60% of the cases are in one area. Governors should make sure people coming from those areas are quarantined or even block flights coming from those cities. Thereís ways to be cautious but yet not shut down entire country for months. How long are you going to shut everything down? Thereís already second waves in China even after locking down the entire area for months.

And the goal is to keep it from getting worse. Open things up and it will spread faster.

The point about how long and what the end game really is is the best point youíve made. We just donít know until we get better testing, treatment and vaccine.

So all we have is population control to lower the burden on our limited healthcare system until thereís a stronger containment.

I bet heís really proud of himself for this childish insult.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Someone needs to put Dr. Fauci in charge of something.

Because as of now this is the first I've heard someone mention this. Its incredible that today, march 27, we still have no sort of mass screening/testing plan in action, not even mentioned by the federal govt. Its beyond idiotic

Dr Fauci need to get his *** up in the White House somehow

Another glimpse at your absolute cluelessness. Fauci is basically the lead member of the White House's Coronavirus task force and is generally standing right next to Donald Trump during all the recent press briefings.

Come on now.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I bet heís really proud of himself for this childish insult.

And people tho k he is doing a good job?

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    And people tho k he is doing a good job?

Seriously?
    And sadly this isnít one of those things that we will be able to go back from. Now that these childish insults are the norm, the opponent is going to have to engage in them otherwise people will call them weak and that will sway undecided voters. And then the cycle continues in 2024 and so on so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another glimpse at your absolute cluelessness. Fauci is basically the lead member of the White House's Coronavirus task force and is generally standing right next to Donald Trump during all the recent press briefings.

Come on now.
    Oh, excuse me

So where are these actions being mobilized? I know about ventilators, but what else are they doing to accomplish what he just said there? (Even tho he didnt even mention that, I'm tryina throw him a bone here)

If this is what Dr. Fauci is saying, yet none of it is being done, then is he a puppet? Does he have strings on his back? Or is he a bee?

That's fine, I'll be clueless with who he is, but what's more important is what he said and what it actually means. Lip service?

Because if there is no plan of action to mass screen, test, and treat populations, then my next question is why?

Last edited by nastynice; 03-27-2020 at 10:43 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You had the mayor of NYC saying there isnít anything to worry about back in early March

Nobody likes DeBlasio.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť