Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1305 of 1562 FirstFirst ... 30580512051255129513031304130513061307131513551405 ... LastLast
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 23421
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Like 60% of the cases are in one area. Governors should make sure people coming from those areas are quarantined or even block flights coming from those cities. Thereís ways to be cautious but yet not shut down entire country for months. How long are you going to shut everything down? Thereís already second waves in China even after locking down the entire area for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You had the mayor of NYC saying there isnít anything to worry about back in early March

Mayor of NYC <<<<<<<<<<<<< THE GODDAMNED POTUS

Get your lips off of Trumpís dick.

You had the mayor of NYC saying there isnít anything to worry about back in early March

This is true. Trump hasn't handled this situation anywhere near perfectly but I think blaming him for excessive deaths is taking the easy way out. This coronavirus **** is a whole new ballgame that there are no easy solutions for.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Mayor of NYC <<<<<<<<<<<<< THE GODDAMNED POTUS

Get your lips off of Trumpís dick.
    No but that's a good point regarding timelines.

These small cities can probably be much more efficient if they aren't on as strict lockdown as problem areas.

To be honest limiting travel from outbreak areas will probably have a much bigger effect than shutting down cities in the middle of nowhere.

We have a lot of.data at this point, I think a lot of places with zero cases can run under lighter lockdown, at least until a case pops up. If an area actively fights it when the first case pops up they should be able to handle any outbreak.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    However long it takes. I have no issue with a shutdown like we have going in California lasting for months. Human lives mean much more to me than the economy. This country can bounce back from financial troubles. There's no bouncing back from a miserable death where you can't even have your loved ones near you.
    Obviously human lives matter but people die from flu every day. The mortality rate is less than one percent right now and probably even lower than that. At what point do you just sort of try and deal with it?

Does anyone have video or a direct quote of Trump calling the coronavirus a hoax? All the videos I'm finding on YouTube are cut in right as he says "this is their new hoax". Hearing the audio leading up to that statement would help clear it up.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Obviously human lives matter but people die from flu every day. The mortality rate is less than one percent right now and probably even lower than that. At what point do you just sort of try and deal with it?

I don't know but I'll defer to the experts, not the hunches of PSD posters.

Does anyone have video or a direct quote of Trump calling the coronavirus a hoax? All the videos I'm finding on YouTube are cut in right as he says "this is their new hoax". Hearing the audio leading up to that statement would help clear it up.
    No, but special has been right this whole time, he actually did technically say the hoax is the liberal media coverage of this, not the actual virus. Turns out hes right, lol, but no ones gonna care to hear it, his words been buzz ****ed beyond recognition at this point. Ain't no going back

I just didnt mention it before cuz I didnt wanna encourage special.. lol

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

I don't know but I'll defer to the experts, not the hunches of PSD posters.
    The expert said you can do both. Open parts of the economy and keep areas shut down (Fauci)

The expert said you can do both. Open parts of the economy and keep areas shut down (Fauci)

Okay, cool. I'm fine with going along with what Fauci says. Having said that, I'm pretty sure his timeline for doing as much is not by Easter.

Pretty much what I assumed. It's really a load of horse **** that all the video I'm finding of the rally where the hoax comment was made are butchered to hell, making it impossible to tell what the context is.

This is true. Trump hasn't handled this situation anywhere near perfectly but I think blaming him for excessive deaths is taking the easy way out. This coronavirus **** is a whole new ballgame that there are no easy solutions for.
    True and I think it would have been damn serious without him but I fear we are playing with fire with him

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    True and I think it would have been damn serious without him but I fear we are playing with fire with him

Yeah Iím sure Obama would have handled this so good when he didnít have any stockpiles of equipment at all. They depleted the system and never restocked it up

Pretty much what I assumed. It's really a load of horse **** that all the video I'm finding of the rally where the hoax comment was made are butchered to hell, making it impossible to tell what the context is.

Sorry to pull an FNK and quote myself numerous times but here's the exact quote that Trump made at that rally:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. Theyíre politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ĎHowís President Trump doing?í They go, ĎOh, not good, not good.í They have no clue. They donít have any clue. They canít even count their votes in Iowa, they canít even count. No they canít. They canít count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ĎMr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didnít work out too well. They couldnít do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, theyíve been doing it since you got in. Itís all turning, they lost, itís all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something thatís been pretty amazing. Weíre 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

It still doesnít make sense to shut down businesses where the cases are zero

The disease is in all 50 states. There aren't places where the cases are zero.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!