Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1304 of 1499 FirstFirst ... 30480412041254129413021303130413051306131413541404 ... LastLast
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 22477
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It still doesnít make sense to shut down businesses where the cases are zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Letís hope someone close to you doesnít die.

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Trump time

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Do you need the ping pong graphic again? Social distancing is the best chance and cutting down the spread. That means businesses closing down.

I do love how you guys sway with the Trump wind in this; itís a hoax! Liberal propaganda!....no wait itís serious and weíve always know and trump is addressing it perfectly....well itís serious but not THAT serious, open up business!!!

$>grandma
    MAGA THAT ***** TO HEAVEN!
    You donít open up high risk areas or cities that are getting hit but tell me why the business in Wausau or somewhere in northern WI should be closed and shut down for a month with zero cases?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's in every single state and the actual cases of it are way higher than the reported cases.
    I get that I just think shutting down place after place for very minimal cases is extremely overblown

Thanks for sharing your uneducated opinion

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Smartest way to what? Run the economy? Probably not. Fight corona virus? Probably so. At least thatís what all the experts say. I say listen to them.
    Both things, economy and virus, need to be considered.

I'm perfectly ok with and actually support an initial lockdown, but it should be followed up with protocol based off of statistics and trends. I mean at first this thing was reported to have a 4% death rate, that's incredibly high, so I have no issue with over reacting rather than under reacting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I get that I just think shutting down place after place for very minimal cases is extremely overblown

Well....don't forget that this was basically a non-issue for the entire United States just a few months ago. Sure, somewhere like Wisconsin isn't likely to get hit as hard as New York or California but it could still get bad without the proper precautions. Prevention is the key and, if done properly, should make the issue almost not seem like an issue.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

You donít open up high risk areas or cities that are getting hit but tell me why the business in Wausau or somewhere in northern WI should be closed and shut down for a month with zero cases?

You really donít understand how infection spreads, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Do you need the ping pong graphic again? Social distancing is the best chance and cutting down the spread. That means businesses closing down.

I do love how you guys sway with the Trump wind in this; itís a hoax! Liberal propaganda!....no wait itís serious and weíve always know and trump is addressing it perfectly....well itís serious but not THAT serious, open up business!!!

$>grandma
    MAGA THAT ***** TO HEAVEN!
    I wont lie, I do see A LOT of liberal propaganda lacing this entire story, and i am personally of the opinion that the left is operating in a way to hurt trump as president, which includes doing their part in ensuring this economy hurts and this virus scares the **** outta people. This agenda unfortunately carries the consequence of Americans unnecessarily dying.

But trump the idiot called it a hoax, which it clearly is not, so now any questioning of the liberal media's approach to this whole thing is just gonna get dismissed as idiot trump category

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well....don't forget that this was basically a non-issue for the entire United States just a few months ago. Sure, somewhere like Wisconsin isn't likely to get hit as hard as New York or California but it could still get bad without the proper precautions. Prevention is the key and, if done properly, should make the issue almost not seem like an issue.
    Like 60% of the cases are in one area. Governors should make sure people coming from those areas are quarantined or even block flights coming from those cities. Thereís ways to be cautious but yet not shut down entire country for months. How long are you going to shut everything down? Thereís already second waves in China even after locking down the entire area for months.

Like 60% of the cases are in one area. Governors should make sure people coming from those areas are quarantined or even block flights coming from those cities. Thereís ways to be cautious but yet not shut down entire country for months. How long are you going to shut everything down? Thereís already second waves in China even after locking down the entire area for months.

The point isnít to have zero cases. The point is to not overwhelm the hospital system now.

Had the Orange-in-Chief taken action two months ago, we could have avoided having so many deaths. But he didnít.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    The point isnít to have zero cases. The point is to not overwhelm the hospital system now.

Had the Orange-in-Chief taken action two months ago, we could have avoided having so many deaths. But he didnít.
    Yea, theres gonna be waves regardless until we get a vaccine. Around winter will be worse

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post

You had the mayor of NYC saying there isnít anything to worry about back in early March

However long it takes. I have no issue with a shutdown like we have going in California lasting for months. Human lives mean much more to me than the economy. This country can bounce back from financial troubles. There's no bouncing back from a miserable death where you can't even have your loved ones near you.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant