Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1269 of 1871 FirstFirst ... 269769116912191259126712681269127012711279131913691769 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,035 of 28053
    It’s very interesting how everyone is getting on that guy who bought a ****ton of hand sanitizer’s case but doesn’t get on the pharmaceutical industry’s case for doing exactly what he did just at scale. Weird how our priorities are.

Everyone loves to have a scapegoat to **** on....

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Spliff, nobody likes you. Nobody respects you, and nobody cares about you. And it’s your own fault.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I know him from the MLB forum. He’s just as big of a loser troll over there as he is here. Should have been given the boot years ago.
    Rush has a conflict of interest.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Downright adorable.

I hope everyone I don't like gets AIDS. Or Coronavirus or you know like whatever just so long as they suffer and I remain smug.

Atta boy.

Wait. Are walter white and dodgerdave talking about other people's likeability? Lol. Crazy times.

Seriously. If you're in either of those guy's doghouse, you're doing something right with your life. Almost as rich as WES calling people out for being miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seriously. If you're in either of those guy's doghouse, you're doing something right with your life. Almost as rich as WES calling people out for being miserable.
    Lulz. Wes is a miserable ****.

Spliff Tannen is the son of Biff Tannen and the father of Griff Tannen.

Future Hall of Shamers:

There go dbronc and spliff blowing each other again. And apparently spliff is the one bringing the old man d!

Lmaooo, oh spiffy boy, I cant believe you put yourself on blast like that!! That was a good laugh

Certainly clarifies alot about your perspective on things, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sometimes when dbronc and spiff post between each other it read like a bad episode of Beavis and Butthead. Really, dissing an old man like my self on a Saturday night just sounds sad. I can't even get upset about it, because when I was their age I was getting or trying to get laid or drinking and smoking with my buds over a campfire meal on the weekend. Late-night co-ed volleyball games, who can come up with the best BBQ chicken, camping, laughing at rented movies or just talking bs. Is this a new trend that kids are doing now? I didn't once seek to correspond with old men to diss on them on a weekend night. Now it seems creepy.

Man, I really thankful I had a great time in my twenties and early thirties. The Chicago Bears even won a championship.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-15-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Sometimes when dbronc and spiff post between each other it read like a bad episode of Beavis and Butthead. Really, dissing an old man like my self on a Saturday night just sounds sad. I can't even get upset about it, because when I was their age I was getting or trying to get laid or drinking and smoking with my buds over a campfire meal on the weekend. Late-night co-ed volleyball games, who can come up with the best BBQ chicken, camping, laughing at rented movies or just talking bs. Is this a new trend that kids are doing now? I didn't once seek to correspond with old men to diss on them on a weekend night. Now it seems creepy.

Man, I really thankful I had a great time in my twenties and early thirties. The Chicago Bears even won a championship.
    I stop reading at “bad episode” of Beavis and Butthead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    There go dbronc and spliff blowing each other again. And apparently spliff is the one bringing the old man d!

Lmaooo, oh spiffy boy, I cant believe you put yourself on blast like that!! That was a good laugh

Certainly clarifies alot about your perspective on things, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Oh neat. More brain dead nonsense from our resident champion of pedophilia. Extra credit for sprinkling in some homophobic insults. Kinda funny and ironic that two of the posters quickest to scream "racism" in any given situation have no problem resorting to calling people gay because they disagree with them.