Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1065 of 1159 FirstFirst ... 65565965101510551063106410651066106710751115 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 17383
  1. #15961
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Have you ever seen some of the women on FOX (Gasp!)? Who could turn that off?

    And even the CNN chicks put the dogs on MSNBC to shame.
    Imagine watching the news and wanting to be informed rather than pretend that it’s pornhub.

  2. #15962
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    16,122
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn those are not flattering texts. But how will the Democrats impeach Trump when he has a fake map that is almost entirely red? That’s the real evidence.
    Well, those are the smoking text’s

    With Trump probably out I guess we all jump on the Pence train now....And hope Biden doesn’t use we gotta heal America like Jimmy Carter did with Ford back in 1976 after Watergate....hopefully Penc can do it!
    My top 5 Yankee playoff teams

    1.1978
    2.1996
    3.1998
    4.2001
    5. 2009

  3. #15963
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,294
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The FEC Chairwoman shouldn’t have to spell this out to everyone...

    can anyone show where Joe Biden won to become the Democrat nominee?







    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is anyone else looking forward to Brewer/DBroncismo/Specials defense of these texts?

    can you show me which texts specifically are the issue.
    I don't want to see media's spin as to what they must have meant, just the specific texts on their own.


    it looks like some are stuck on trying to say Joe Biden is Trump's political opponent. that should have nothing to do with this, this was something that was already a story with Joe Biden and this corruption.

    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  4. #15964
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,188
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well first of all.....stop watching CNN.
    Second, stop watching Fox.

    Then take a deep breath and go read a book.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fabulous


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #15965
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Imagine watching the news and wanting to be informed rather than pretend that it’s pornhub.
    Pornhub????

    Embellish much.

    It's just nice to get the news in pleasant surroundings. Listen to pleasing looking people instead of homely, whiney gasbags.

    Like having a drink in a nice cocktail bay or some seedy dive in a crappy neighborhood.

    But that's just me. Make you own decisions.

  6. #15966
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,294
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #15967
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,378
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    can you show me which texts specifically are the issue.
    I don't want to see media's spin as to what they must have meant, just the specific texts on their own.
    It's amazing how ignorant of most political stories or situations that are damaging to Trump or conservatives you manage to be, and yet you are always informed on the latest Liberal tweets.

    If you want to see the texts, they are literally everywhere.

    But to clarify, are you saying that you do not find the texts bad at all?

  8. #15968
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,294
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It's amazing how ignorant of most political stories or situations that are damaging to Trump or conservatives you manage to be, and yet you are always informed on the latest Liberal tweets.

    If you want to see the texts, they are literally everywhere.

    But to clarify, are you saying that you do not find the texts bad at all?
    I haven't taken the time to read the texts. I searched google but what I found is media opinion explaining what they must have meant. that is why I said " I don't want to see media's spin as to what they must have meant, just the specific texts on their own."

    what I would like is comparable to what I do, show a link that has the texts with the specific texts in bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #15969
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,962
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I haven't taken the time to read the texts. I searched google but what I found is media opinion explaining what they must have meant. that is why I said " I don't want to see media's spin as to what they must have meant, just the specific texts on their own."

    what I would like is comparable to what I do, show a link that has the texts with the specific texts in bold.
    SOFNR had a link to them a page or two ago
    Yankees Farm System

  10. #15970
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,378
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I haven't taken the time to read the texts. I searched google but what I found is media opinion explaining what they must have meant. that is why I said " I don't want to see media's spin as to what they must have meant, just the specific texts on their own."

    what I would like is comparable to what I do, show a link that has the texts with the specific texts in bold.
    Imagine that. The biggest political story of the day that is damaging to Trump and you somehow couldn't find the texts yet you managed to find and retweet some crazy lady talking to AOC. Here are some of the texts posted earlier in the thread:

    Kurt Volker (7/9/2019):
    Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning—teeing up call w/ Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any

    Kurt Volker (7/25/2019):
    Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! see you tomorrow- kurt

    Andrew Yermak (8/10/2019):
    Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US-UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations

    Kurt Volker (8/13/2019):
    Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

    Bill Taylor (9/1/2019):
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?

    Gordon Sondland (9/1/2019):
    Call me

    Bill Taylor (9/8/2019):
    The nightmare is they give the interview and don’t get security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)

    Bill Taylor (9/9/2019):
    As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

  11. #15971
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,294
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine that. The biggest political story of the day that is damaging to Trump and you somehow couldn't find the texts yet you managed to find and retweet some crazy lady talking to AOC. Here are some of the texts posted earlier in the thread:
    I literally just said I searched and found them along with media opinion, but I don't want media opinion.


    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Kurt Volker (7/9/2019):
    Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning—teeing up call w/ Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any

    Kurt Volker (7/25/2019):
    Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! see you tomorrow- kurt

    Andrew Yermak (8/10/2019):
    Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US-UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations

    Kurt Volker (8/13/2019):
    Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.

    Bill Taylor (9/1/2019):
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?

    Gordon Sondland (9/1/2019):
    Call me

    Bill Taylor (9/8/2019):
    The nightmare is they give the interview and don’t get security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)

    Bill Taylor (9/9/2019):
    As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

    thank you for the texts, what is the smoking gun here?
    there should be nothing wrong with investigating what helped start the Russia hoax from back in 2016.

    where was the answer to this that is a question?
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?
    this question, should be answered, no.

    I don't know who Bill Taylor is but he will have to explain what he meant and why he said "for help with a political campaign" when this should have had nothing to do with any political campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  12. #15972
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    30,378
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I literally just said I searched and found them along with media opinion, but I don't want media opinion.

    thank you for the texts, what is the smoking gun here?
    there should be nothing wrong with investigating what helped start the Russia hoax from back in 2016.

    where was the answer to this that is a question?

    this question, should be answered, no.

    I don't know who Bill Taylor is but he will have to explain what he meant and why he said "for help with a political campaign" when this should have had nothing to do with any political campaign.
    To clarify, are you saying you don't think there is anything wrong with these texts or that they don't demonstrate an attempt to get Ukraine to investigate Biden in exchange for a meeting with the President?

  13. #15973
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,647
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To clarify, are you saying you don't think there is anything wrong with these texts or that they don't demonstrate an attempt to get Ukraine to investigate Biden in exchange for a meeting with the President?
    He's saying that Trump did it, so it's ok. Right or wrong is irrelevant.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  14. #15974
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    22,294
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    To clarify, are you saying you don't think there is anything wrong with these texts or that they don't demonstrate an attempt to get Ukraine to investigate Biden in exchange for a meeting with the President?
    do you read everything I say or just skim through it quickly?

    I quoted the one question that I think will need further information.

    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?
    I then said.. "this question, should be answered, no."
    this is a question, not directing this IS what is expected.

    I also said Bill Taylor will have to explain what he meant by "for help with a political campaign".

    who is Bill Taylor and why is he involved? is he saying what Trump directed him to say or is he saying this on his own. I don't know who he is.

    I don't see a problem with asking Ukraine to help investigate what is already a known story.
    if this is Trump saying Ukraine must investigate Biden or there will be consequences then that is troubling, but it will have to be proven that that was the intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #15975
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,669
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    By this reasoning I guess it’s fair to say that it would be stupid to describe the Mueller investigation as political or for the impeachment investigation also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •