Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1063 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 6356396310131053106110621063106410651073111311631563 ... LastLast
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 25672
    Yay!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yay!

Lol. Walter in a nutshell.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

https://youtu.be/BQaUs5J2wdI

My baby wrote me a letter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well prepare for a blue wave in Texas. I think there is a very good chance of the Texas House of Representatives turning blue and that is going to throw a hell of a kink into the gerrymandering of Texas for the 2021 census if it happens. An electoral map that contains a purple Texas is a death nail to the GOP.
    Arizona and Georgia have the ability to flip blue next year as well.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Walter in a nutshell.
    Wow I really live rent free in you and SpliffTroll's head, don't I?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

How come CNN are NOW bringing up the founders of the US Constitution with regards to Trump but agreed with Obama when he said the Constitution is just a piece of paper and a lot has to be disregarded because it was founded over 230 years ago and times have CHANGED?

CNN are just full of a bunch of cherry pickers......
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 10-04-2019 at 07:16 AM.
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Again, all of this is just the Dems way of trying to knockout Trump...They KNOW they don’t have the candidates to do it and investigation after investigation of whatever Trump has said or done will be scrutinized until they have him gone...

They are STILL butt hurt about losing...

The Supreme Court picks are the real reason why they want Trump gone.....
    My top workout songs all by Avenged Sevenfold. These will guarantee to wake you up for your 5am workout.

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

Can Schiff even spell the word truth?

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

now the Dems are using cherry picked text messages for more evidence against Trump....can we see the entire text message instead of just cherry picked ones?

Let’s see the entire conversation before rushing to judgement....

1. Unholy Confessions
    2. Darkness Surrounding
    3. Second Heartbeat
    4. Remenissions
    5. Chapter Four

The texts are pretty damning. You can read through the whole thing here.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/03/p...ker/index.html

Will be interesting to see if more republicans start to turn.

On September 9, 2019, Ambassador Taylor and Ambassador Sondland had the following exchange regarding the withholding of military assistance to Ukraine:
    [9/9/19, 12:31:06 AM] Bill Taylor: The message to the Ukrainians (and Russians) we send with the decision on security assistance is key. With the hold, we have already shaken their faith in us. Thus my nightmare scenario.
    [9/9/19, 12:34:44 AM] Bill Taylor: Counting on you to be right about this interview, Gordon.
    [9/9/19, 12:37:16 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I never said I was "right". I said we are where we are and believe we have identified the best pathway forward. Lets hope it works.
    [9/9/19, 12:47:11 AM] Bill Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.

Taylor: "Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?"
    Sondland: "Call me"

Definitely can't wait for some Taylor testimony.

Here's a pretty nice little summary of some of the important points.

Kurt Volker (7/9/2019):
    Good. Had breakfast with Rudy this morning—teeing up call w/ Yermak Monday. Must have helped. Most impt is for Zelensky to say that he will help investigation—and address any specific personnel issues—if there are any
    Explicit quid pro quo

Kurt Volker (7/25/2019):
    Good lunch - thanks. Heard from White House—assuming President Z convinces trump he will investigate / “get to the bottom of what happened” in 2016, we will nail down date for visit to Washington. Good luck! see you tomorrow- kurt
    Explicit quid pro quo

Andrew Yermak (8/10/2019):
    Once we have a date, will call for a press briefing, announcing upcoming visit and outlining vision for the reboot of US-UKRAINE relationship, including among other things Burisma and election meddling in investigations
    Here we have an aide to Ukrainian President discussing the understanding that publicly announcing election meddling investigations is a condition of a state visit to the US (Further corroborates Whistleblower Complaint).

Kurt Volker (8/13/2019):
    Special attention should be paid to the problem of interference in the political processes of the United States especially with the alleged involvement of some Ukrainian politicians. I want to declare that this is unacceptable. We intend to initiate and complete a transparent and unbiased investigation of all available facts and episodes, including those involving Burisma and the 2016 U.S. elections, which in turn will prevent the recurrence of this problem in the future.
    Eplicitly mentions the potential issues surrounding Ukrainian officials getting involved in a US election, then he immediately suggests verbiage to be used their "official statement".
    By having them refer to the "2016 U.S. elections" specifically in their statement, Volker hopes to avoid the "reoccurrence of this problem" (read: another election scandal like the 2016 Russian interference and investigation).

Bill Taylor (9/1/2019):
    Are we now saying that security assistance and WH meeting are conditioned on investigations?
    OBVIOUS reiteration of the underlying scandal - $400m of our tax dollars is a condition on Ukraine saying they are investigating Biden.
    Surely, even the most hardened Trump supporters can understand this 14-word text message.

Gordon Sondland (9/1/1):
    Call me
    Gordon realizes that putting his response in a text message is a horrible idea (goes to prove they knew what they were doing is illegal as ****).

Bill Taylor (9/8/2019):
    The nightmare is they give the interview and don’t get security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)
    He obviously has real concerns that even if Ukraine does what they are asking - mentioning Biden investigation - trump may still withhold the $400m in aid.
    He says that if that happens, the Russians will love it, but he will ****ing quit.
    Basically, if he gets Ukraine to do as trump wants(quid) but trump still doesn't give them the $400m (quo) he is done with this **** show.

Bill Taylor (9/9/2019):
    As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.
    Ambassador Taylor puts a bow on it for us by reiterating what was said on the phone call, while simultaneously trying to cover his own ***.
    Last edited by Sofnr; 10-04-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Damn those are not flattering texts. But how will the Democrats impeach Trump when he has a fake map that is almost entirely red? That’s the real evidence.