Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1001 of 1164 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 17456
    Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    True. I have nothing. No booze No herb.
    But that wasnt the issue then. I wanted to know something specific. I get 5 different policies and some that aren't even policies. Wtf. It just makes me angry.
    It’s a little hard to narrow down with Trump. I could name a few policies I hated with Obama, a few with W....Trump is a giant terrible entity that can’t be minimized without accounting for the sum of all parts.

It’s like if you asked me what the one thing is that makes Armageddon a terrible movie. Where to begin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s a little hard to narrow down with Trump. I could name a few policies I hated with Obama, a few with W....Trump is a giant terrible entity that can’t be minimized without accounting for the sum of all parts.

It’s like if you asked me what the one thing is that makes Armageddon a terrible movie. Where to begin?

You can do it. You're just being a baby because saying that makes him look way worse than if you just named his worst policy. But youre not fooling me, baby.

Brats always out. ***** comes out.
    Even better
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Even better
    Dont type @ me til you narrow your worst policy to one.

Dont type @ me til you narrow your worst policy to one.
    Dont ask me to do things you know I cant do

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Dont ask me to do things you know I cant do
    If you cant do that youre awful in bed

If you cant do that youre awful in bed
    I make up for it in other ways

You can do it. You're just being a baby because saying that makes him look way worse than if you just named his worst policy. But youre not fooling me, baby.
    GGGGG, if you do do it though, don't type too many words. Also, don't list multiple ones; only one answer is allowed. And of course, nothing that could be misconstrued as a diatribe.

Those are the rules. Now do your best!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    GGGGG, if you do do it though, don't type too many words. Also, don't list multiple ones; only one answer is allowed. And of course, nothing that could be misconstrued as a diatribe.

Those are the rules. Now do your best!
    It is an interesting challenge. Pick the worst Trump policy. The worst of the worst as it were.

How about his fiscal policy. Adopting the Laffer Curve as the basis for tax policy. Creating a huge deficit in the midst of an economy going well. And then spending the tax cuts on the people that need the money least and are most unlikely to spend the money back into circulation. Long term, that seems to be the policy that will have the most negative effect on the country. It is going to take a very long time to fix this.

Um, Armageddon is a great movie. Come back to the nfl forum, I miss your face.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    It is an interesting challenge. Pick the worst Trump policy. The worst of the worst as it were.

How about his fiscal policy. Adopting the Laffer Curve as the basis for tax policy. Creating a huge deficit in the midst of an economy going well. And then spending the tax cuts on the people that need the money least and are most unlikely to spend the money back into circulation. Long term, that seems to be the policy that will have the most negative effect on the country. It is going to take a very long time to fix this.
    The Laffer Curve itself is fine. It’s the GOP’s ****ee up understanding of it that’s the problem. The basic premise that at some point higher rates lead to less revenue is true. But they forget that it’s a curve and not a straight line. The fact that they act like 40% is on the diminishing side of the curve is the problem. It just isn’t.

Didn't Trump allow for the importation of ivory and other elephant trophies????

I didn't agree with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Policy.

The policy is what actually is damaging and hurting people. Frankly, if Trump was completely in line with me policy-wise and getting things done, I would far more willing to let the personality slide. I'm obviously a very policy-driven person. I'd vote for a rude bully if he/she was able to effectively fight for and gin up support for the progressive agenda I support. That's way more important than behaving Presidential, respecting norms or what not.

I care about enacting progressive policy. As long as the conduit is effective, I'd support them. Trump has crossed many lines that wouldn't allow me to support him, but a leftist version of him with his personality (not the sex criminal, white nationalist, etc.)? I'd absolutely support that person assuming he/she was effectively promoting the leftist agenda I support. Since I view that agenda as objectively good, I could more than comfortably live with some fragile, narcissistic bully being the one enacting it.

But Trump really isn't even getting things done any more...for better or worse.
    this is comical because this is the same reason why people support Trump, because they agree with his policy and don't care that he is an *******.

if there was a Democrat President that was just as much of an ******* as Trump then I guarantee the left would support it.

this was the news on deporting those needing treatment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...ldren-n1047901

Each year, the U.S. gets about 1,000 applications from immigrant families in the U.S. seeking permission to stay in the country and not face deportation so family members can continue lifesaving medical care that is not available in their home countries.

But the Trump administration recently told families who were granted permission to stay for medical care that their permission to stay has been rescinded and they have 33 days to leave the country. The policy, which was not publicly announced, is being applied retroactively to any requests filed on or before Aug. 7.

In a conference call Thursday with reporters, advocates and Democrats expressed outrage over the rule.

“This is a new low even for Donald Trump,” Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., said in a conference call with reporters Thursday.

Among those facing deportation is Jonathan Sanchez, 16, who has cystic fibrosis.

His mother, Mariela Sanchez, told NBC 10 in Boston that her family arrived in the United States in 2016 and she had recently applied for the medical exemption. After losing a daughter to the hereditary and incurable disease because doctors in Honduras did not diagnose it, she knows what would have happened to her son if he was not getting the care in the U.S.

“He would be dead,” she told the station.

“This administration is now deporting kids with cancer. Perhaps that is why it was too ashamed to announce this policy change publicly," said Markey, who has been trying to draw national attention to the issue since it was first reported in Boston by WBUR-FM, a public radio station.

The Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to a request for comment from NBC News. In a previous statement, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has said that it was no longer considering nonmilitary requests for deferred action "to focus agency resources on faithfully administering our nation’s lawful immigration system."

The change was not made public and members of the public were not given a chance to provide comment before it went into effect. Families simply received letters telling them they had 33 days to leave.

“They are telling these people they need to leave on their own,” Anthony Marino, director of immigration legal services,said on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” about the families with seriously ill relatives now facing deportation.

“I don’t know how they expect parents to pull their children from hospital beds, disconnect them from lifesaving treatments and go some place where they are know they are going to die," said Marino. "But that is what they are telling them to do.”

In Miami, attorney Milena Portillo told The Miami Herald that families who have applied for the medical deferments include a girl with an eye malignancy, a girl with cerebral palsy and the father of three children — who are American citizens — who has a terminal liver illness.

“We as a country, we are losing our humanitarian side,” Portillo told the Herald. “We’re not reviewing case by case, but we’re just giving a blanket ‘no’ to everyone.”

Rep. Ayana Pressley, D-Mass., cited in the Thursday call the case of Samuel, a five-year-old boy from Brazil. She said he is unable to eat solid food and without care at Boston Children’s Hospital will not be able to receive the nutrients he needs to live.

"With this decision, again this administration has hit a new low," Pressley said. "To be fighting for your life, imagine on top of that facing deportation."

this from yesterday..

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=65357130

Trump admin reconsiders abrupt denials of deportation exemptions for health care
    The Trump administration is re-opening immigration cases for people in the United States seeking medical treatment after previously denying those applications without warning, saying they had to leave the U.S. in little more than a month.

“While limiting USCIS’ role in deferred action is appropriate, USCIS will complete the caseload that was pending on August 7,” the announcement said on Monday.

Although the reversal re-opens the cases that were pending, it’s still uncertain how future applications will be handled.

ABC News previously reported that starting on Aug. 7, some non-citizens who had pending immigration cases were sent letters from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services informing them that they had 33 days to leave the country.

This included individuals who were in the U.S. for medical treatment, but according to the letters obtained by ABC News, the individuals were told that agency offices, "no longer consider deferred action requests," except for members of the military.

ABC News spoke last week with 14-year-old Serena Badia, who is undergoing treatment in the U.S. for a severe heart condition. Her mother, Conchita Badia, said Tuesday the family is “somewhat more relieved” by the news but is still worried about what the government might do next.

Mahsa Khanbabai, the family’s lawyer, said the reversal hasn’t stopped the fear and confusion for her clients.

“It is a temporary retreat in an attempt to minimize the extensive public image fiasco, but they have only delayed the trauma to these kids for when they need to renew,” Khanbabai told ABC News.

If they’re approved, the requests for delayed deportation are typically granted for two years, Khanbabai said. USCIS has not said if approved applicants will be able to reapply after their two years are up.

A USCIS official said Monday that it is still under consideration whether a limited version of the deferred action program for non-military applicants will be continued.
    those already in America getting life saving treatment should not be deported.

how much of this is specifically President Donald Trump rather than people with the Trump administration.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post

So his worst policy is a standard conservative one? Im super disappointed.

marychristine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this is comical because this is the same reason why people support Trump, because they agree with his policy and don't care that he is an *******.

if there was a Democrat President that was just as much of an ******* as Trump then I guarantee the left would support it.

this was the news on deporting those needing treatment.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...ldren-n1047901

this from yesterday..

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=65357130

those already in America getting life saving treatment should not be deported.

how much of this is specifically President Donald Trump rather than people with the Trump administration.
    Iggy.