Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1835 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 835133517351785182518331834183518361837 ... LastLast
Results 27,511 to 27,525 of 27643
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    fight doesn't have to mean physically fight, or physical violence. you can fight with words.
    Interesting. Imagine that. Well some believe that there are 74 million folks that don't understand words and just do whatever incurs political points for the opposition.

I appreciate your clarity.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by specialfnk View Post
    there were far more people protesting than those that got inside the capitol.
    qft
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So if Pence was the only one who could stop certification what could they do to fight the results?

How could they fight by protesting if you admit they had no chance to do anything to prevent the certification?
    it was said that Mike Pence could do something to stop the certification, right? that is what people were lead to believe, those that wanted to protest. they could protest and fight for Pence to do just that.

some obviously took it too far, and those people should be held accountable for that. but it doesn't change that may others wanted to fight/protest.

those that got inside by being violent, had no chance to take action to overtake the American government. they were not going to be able to force something, when I think it was wrong that Mike Pence could do anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

it was said that Mike Pence could do something to stop the certification, right? that is what people were lead to believe, those that wanted to protest. they could protest and fight for Pence to do just that.

some obviously took it too far, and those people should be held accountable for that. but it doesn't change that may others wanted to fight/protest.

those that got inside by being violent, had no chance to take action to overtake the American government. they were not going to be able to force something, when I think it was wrong that Mike Pence could do anything.
    Who led them to believe that? Was it an accurate representation or were those protesters being mislead (and purposely mislead)?

Because by all accounts coming out, that weren't from Trump or one of his minions, Pence had no ability to do what Trump asked of him. In fact that was his lead statement when they met on Jan 6.

There's even a report today that Trump told him he can be a Patriot and overturn the election, or be a pus*y and accept the results of the electors from the 50 states.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Hearsay is not evidence. Not sure where you think it is but it is not.

His vote total was 74 million. The protestors were in the thousands and those to riot at the capital in the hundreds. a TINY percentage. It's you that have the tinted glasses for the hatred your whole existence politically seems to scream with each and every post of yours on the subject at hand.
    Again this isn't a court of law. People can make their own determinations to the validity of what Trump has said to his closest allies.

That doesnt absolve him of that responsibility. If he goes quietly into the night instead of beating the same dead horse for months, we don't see what happens on January 6th. Not to mention, the rally he held that day no less.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-13-2021 at 07:20 PM.

So your boi is impeached for the second time, how embarrassing, not just for him but this country.

Trump doesn't want violence, but apparently incited violence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...threats-around

Trump calls for 'NO violence' amid concerns of threats around inauguration
    “In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind,” Trump said. “That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

He deserves a gold star or something!

The Donald is the current all-time leader in impeachments!
    Last edited by debo; 01-13-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Trump doesn't want violence, but apparently incited violence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...threats-around
    Cool. Saying that after literally inciting violence definitely means a lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Cool. Saying that after literally inciting violence definitely means a lot lol
    Donald is a man of his word

whats that smell? do you smell it? what could it be? could it be hypocrisy?

It's amazing how the right wingers want to denounce the BLM movement for the damage a small percent of people did but, yet applaud and defend the protesters and the group that broke down barriers, attacked certain police and made their way to the floors of the capitol with who knows what intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    whats that smell? do you smell it? what could it be? could it be hypocrisy?

It's amazing how the right wingers want to denounce the BLM movement for the damage a small percent of people did but, yet applaud and defend the protesters and the group that broke down barriers, attacked certain police and made their way to the floors of the capitol with who knows what intentions.

It is clear they wanted to murder people.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Interesting. Imagine that. Well some believe that there are 74 million folks that don't understand words and just do whatever incurs political points for the opposition.

I appreciate your clarity.
    Luckily we have you two to interpret everything Trump says. I suppose all those people that attempted to assault the Capitol right after his speech misinterpreted what he meant.

Last edited by ManRam; 01-13-2021 at 10:24 PM. Reason: don't know why the tweet ain't showing
    HELLO