Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1343 of 1452 FirstFirst ... 34384312431293133313411342134313441345135313931443 ... LastLast
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 21777
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That is not happening. Show me any evidence that someone who died from something other than Coronavirus was called Coronavirus.

People do want the numbers to be accurate, you just have an ulterior motive. You want the numbers to be lower to protect Trump. The experts actually say if anything, our numbers are too low:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-dis...132059427.html

So, if anything our numbers are too low.
    The #s always go up after the event. Right now people are so busy dealing with the event that they can’t possibly keep track of all data plus what about people who die bc treatment wasn’t available that normally would be etc. like all the people that died in Puerto Rico bc they had no electricity for months, no access to medicines etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That is not happening. Show me any evidence that someone who died from something other than Coronavirus was called Coronavirus.

People do want the numbers to be accurate, you just have an ulterior motive. You want the numbers to be lower to protect Trump. The experts actually say if anything, our numbers are too low:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-dis...132059427.html

So, if anything our numbers are too low.
    Yeah. I put this up about 100 posts ago. It would seem that in the poorer sections (big surprise) of large cities that the deaths may be vastly underreported.

https://gothamist.com/news/death-cou...confirmed-ones

For the sake of science, not politics, when it comes time to analyze this pandemic — worldwide, nationwide, countywide, or citywide — we will want as accurate numbers as possible.

But for the moment, let’s just assume that it is deadly and leave it at that.

....but what about the birds falling dead out of the sky in groups due to the newly installed 5G towers?

He’s now citing The NY Times who he calls fake, lying and failing. This guy is certainly entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He’s now citing The NY Times who he calls fake, lying and failing. This guy is certainly entertaining
    I mean is this even english?

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    You're not suggesting that the guy who insists that English be our official language is an illiterate moron. Are you? Because I sure wouldn't stand for such Trump slander. I definitely couldn't agree with you that the his elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    If someone has COPD and dies from an exacerbation of that disease brought on by Covid-19, did they die from Covid-19? What if Covid-19 lead to an extremely hypoxic state that caused a heart attack?

This is the type of lunacy that we’ve come to. People doing the job of deciding what constitutes Covid-19 related deaths aren’t some deep state Trump hit squad, they’re people trying to understand and track what’s going on to the best of their ability. Is it possible Covid-19 gets blamed for some death it didn’t cause? Not as likely as a death occurring in an undiagnosed person who doesn’t get counted as a Covid-19 death. This does nothing to help the American people and is only designed to deflect blame from Trump.

And to hear complaining from Trump that someone is saying something that may be construed as misleading is amazing. And the fact that he threw in the possibility that TV stations airing the ad may lose their license is classic mob talk. “It’s a nice restaurant you have here, would be a shame if something bad were to happen to it.”

media reporting the truth should be important, but sadly that has not been happening.

if TV stations continue to use something saying that Trump called the Coronavirus itself a hoax then they deserve to be held accountable for that lie.

I would like the number of deaths for Coronavirus/Covid-19 to be accurate. right now it could be lower or it could be higher.

"I don't know the cause of death of this person"

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

From the AP: “The death toll kept by Johns Hopkins University neared another sad milestone [100,000] though the true number of lives lost is believed be much higher because of limited testing, different rules for counting the dead and cover-ups by some governments. The number confirmed to be infected was more than 1.6 million.

In the U.S., the number of deaths climbed past 16,700, with close to half in New York state. Still, there were signs of hope.

New York state reported 777 new deaths, down slightly from the day before, for an overall toll of over 7,800. And Gov. Andrew Cuomo said hospitalizations are slowing and the number of people in intensive care dropped.”

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    media reporting the truth should be important, but sadly that has not been happening.

if TV stations continue to use something saying that Trump called the Coronavirus itself a hoax then they deserve to be held accountable for that lie.

I would like the number of deaths for Coronavirus/Covid-19 to be accurate. right now it could be lower or it could be higher.

True accuracy of covid related deaths isn’t a possibility because we don’t have the ability to always know when someone is positive and if someone with covid died from covid or with covid, especially in these taxed health care systems like New York. This isn’t dishonesty, simply limitations on what the system is capable of knowing. It make take looking back at data and testing that doesn’t yet exist to determine some cases. Some cases will require clinical judgement. But no one is messing with the number to try and make Trump look bad and thinking that way is bat-**** crazy paranoia.

The ad is a mild political ad that doesn’t tell any lies but also doesn’t make clear the context of the Trump quote. This is so mild in the world of politics and if this bothers you then I don’t know how you listen to a thing Trump says. What’s more troubling is that he’s attempting to use the office of the presidency to try and keep TV stations from playing an ad from a political opponent that he doesn’t like. That isn’t how this country works at least before January 2017.

“ media reporting the truth should be important, but sadly that has not been happening.”

What is this referencing? Your posts are a jumble that are hard to follow and challenging to respond to. We would all love to get the truth from media, how to you propose we fix this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I forgot how literally I have to be with you. I meant show me examples of medical professionals incorrectly labeling deaths Coronavirus.

Even in this example of the governor, the medical community has not specified the cause of death.

Yes, you said it could be higher and could be lower, you then posted nonstop about how the number is lower.

Bottom line: the numbers are not inaccurate to any great degree and your conspiracy theory is bogus. For someone who just posted he wants the media to be honest, stop spreading lies.

Quoting Candence Owens? Lmao

Candace Parker be lookin pretty fine tho

Oh ****, so is Candace Owens
    https://images.app.goo.gl/XaXj6BB8r3cYUdGu7

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 04-10-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I mean character limits. Gotta give a pass there. He’s got a limited amount of space to fit a whole lot of bull ****.

I just love how convenient it is that anything negative is “fake” and anything positive is legit. Fascinating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I'd quote the **** outta her

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Give him time and he will be quoting Diamond and Silk next. Thank god Scooby Do is apolitical or he would be quoting the cartoon dog as well.