Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1342 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 34284212421292133213401341134213431344135213921442 ... LastLast
Results 20,116 to 20,130 of 21885
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Keyword here is "WAS". It WAS hundreds of years ago and went on for thousands of years before we outlawed. It is not acceptable today in any way, shape or form…yet it exists in some countries most all of which are run by people of color. Isn't that interesting

And bear in mind an awful lot of white Americans die to overthrow slavery.

WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS
    WAS

Look up the meaning of "WAS." Maybe you'll sleep better.
    And history has residual effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/B]

It is not discrimination if I hire anyone who is qualified. How you carry yourself is a qualification in the PR.Marketing field. Fact of like.

I suspect some of you have trouble getting decent jobs…or course, it's never your fault.

I hope the tips are good.
    I’ve worked at some of the biggest companies in the world, and some of your hiring practices would be grounds for immediate termination at a managerial level of any of the companies.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I’ve worked at some of the biggest companies in the world, and some of your hiring practices would be grounds for immediate termination at a managerial level of any of the companies.
    He essentially is saying that in order to cater to potential racist/bigoted clients, he will employ racist/bigoted hiring practices.

Sluggo has a point, as a business owner he very well may lose business from clients who do not want to deal with a muslim woman, or a black man. That's true. Bit it's still employing racist/bigoted hiring practice. Should at least admit that much.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He acted white to fit into the culture.
    lol, basically this

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Donald Trump's Presidency (Continued)

I respect the libertarian view where a business owner should hire whoever the **** they want. Sluggo way seems two faced. He sees reverse racism everywhere and is offended by it all the while defending and making excuses for racism

Last edited by ewing; 04-08-2020 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He essentially is saying that in order to cater to potential racist/bigoted clients, he will employ racist/bigoted hiring practices.

Sluggo has a point, as a business owner he very well may lose business from clients who do not want to deal with a muslim woman, or a black man. That's true. Bit it's still employing racist/bigoted hiring practice. Should at least admit that much.

And he smashes together legit reasons with bias reasons.

I also wouldn’t hire say an assistant who can’t speak well when they need to be answering the phone, speaking to clients, etc but throwing in the part about being black with a “weird” hairdo is the racist part. Hopefully he figured out how to communicate that effectively himself before he end up in court.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And he smashes together legit reasons with bias reasons.

I also wouldn’t hire say an assistant who can’t speak well when they need to be answering the phone, speaking to clients, etc but throwing in the part about being black with a “weird” hairdo is the racist part. Hopefully he figured out how to communicate that effectively himself before he end up in court.
    Hes like, I dont wanna hire someone that looks like a homeless crack whore, and I dont wanna hire someone that looks like a muslim. He doesn't understand how we can agree with the first, yet not the second.

To him it's the same ****! [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by nastynice; 04-08-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I respect the libertarian view where a business owner should hire whoever the **** they want. Sluggo way seems two faced. He sees reverse racism everywhere and is offended by it all the while defending and making excuses for racism
    Exactly. He’s basically saying “I don’t see why we need all these protections to keep Muslims from being discriminated against” while also saying “we should be able to discriminate against Muslims”, and seems incapable of seeing how the second part is the reasoning for the first part.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It seems as if you are vehemently against anyone being counted as having died from Coronavirus if they did not die from Coronavirus but completely, 100% OK with people not being counted as having died from Coronavirus even if they did die of Coronavirus.

Wonder why.

I want people that died for something other than Coronavirus to not be included in the death toll for Coronavirus.

how is that hard to accept. people should want the numbers to be accurate, unless there is some ulterior motive.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    classic media, brainwashing idiots. you should know by now that Trump didn't call the Coronavirus a hoax.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

They probably were being stolen or taken.

In the military, we would have called this "appropriating," happened all the time.

I don't know (and neither do you) but if I had to guess…

A hospital worker seeing a case of masks laying around would think nothing of grabbing a case for his unit in the hospital.

On the same vein…it would not surprise me to see someone (hospital worker or otherwise) seeing a case of masks laying around and they grab some to supply family or friends…or even sell them.

Can you not see how this could happen???? Is it really beyond the realm of possibility????

And Trump reports this and it is a big deal??? Why????
    Could this have happened? To a small degree maybe. I work in multiple hospitals and there was a disappearance of some PPE which very quickly led to a tighter control on the general stock. But even then, if there was an appropriate amount of PPE and staff were taking it then they wouldn’t be complaining about not having enough. The fact is that there isn’t enough PPE for something like this because we chose not to prepare for something like this. So now I have to handle and reuse PPE that may be contaminated. There is talk of sterilizing PPE and other single use equipment despite concerns this may make it less effective. The unwillingness of Trump to direct the federal government to oversee the distribution means that there is no accounting for the stock we have, no plan for how best to distribute that stock to make it most effective and no ability to prevent driving up the price for what we do have. I guess the only silver lining is that if Trump did control the distribution of the entire stock he would probably use it as a stick to punish people who don’t fawn over him as he’s done with what little was in the stockpile.

Trumps problem is that he’s lost all credibility when he says stuff like this. He has so frequently pulled stories out of his *** when he needs to deflect criticism that for a lot of people he is not capable of being believed. And Trump isn’t reporting this, reporting comes with verified facts and sources. He is saying what is politically beneficial to him. He is making up a story that deflects blame away from him. He is blaming the dog for eating his homework.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I want people that died for something other than Coronavirus to not be included in the death toll for Coronavirus.

how is that hard to accept. people should want the numbers to be accurate, unless there is some ulterior motive.

classic media, brainwashing idiots. you should know by now that Trump didn't call the Coronavirus a hoax.

If someone has COPD and dies from an exacerbation of that disease brought on by Covid-19, did they die from Covid-19? What if Covid-19 lead to an extremely hypoxic state that caused a heart attack?

This is the type of lunacy that we’ve come to. People doing the job of deciding what constitutes Covid-19 related deaths aren’t some deep state Trump hit squad, they’re people trying to understand and track what’s going on to the best of their ability. Is it possible Covid-19 gets blamed for some death it didn’t cause? Not as likely as a death occurring in an undiagnosed person who doesn’t get counted as a Covid-19 death. This does nothing to help the American people and is only designed to deflect blame from Trump.

And to hear complaining from Trump that someone is saying something that may be construed as misleading is amazing. And the fact that he threw in the possibility that TV stations airing the ad may lose their license is classic mob talk. “It’s a nice restaurant you have here, would be a shame if something bad were to happen to it.”
    Last edited by GasMan; 04-09-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Could this have happened? To a small degree maybe. I work in multiple hospitals and there was a disappearance of some PPE which very quickly led to a tighter control on the general stock. But even then, if there was an appropriate amount of PPE and staff were taking it then they wouldn’t be complaining about not having enough. The fact is that there isn’t enough PPE for something like this because we chose not to prepare for something like this. So now I have to handle and reuse PPE that may be contaminated. There is talk of sterilizing PPE and other single use equipment despite concerns this may make it less effective. The unwillingness of Trump to direct the federal government to oversee the distribution means that there is no accounting for the stock we have, no plan for how best to distribute that stock to make it most effective and no ability to prevent driving up the price for what we do have. I guess the only silver lining is that if Trump did control the distribution of the entire stock he would probably use it as a stick to punish people who don’t fawn over him as he’s done with what little was in the stockpile.

Trumps problem is that he’s lost all credibility when he says stuff like this. He has so frequently pulled stories out of his *** when he needs to deflect criticism that for a lot of people he is not capable of being believed. And Trump isn’t reporting this, reporting comes with verified facts and sources. He is saying what is politically beneficial to him. He is making up a story that deflects blame away from him. He is blaming the dog for eating his homework.
    Good posts

I couldn’t agree more and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If someone has COPD and dies from an exacerbation of that disease brought on by Covid-19, did they die from Covid-19? What if Covid-19 lead to an extremely hypoxic state that caused a heart attack?

This is the type of lunacy that we’ve come to. People doing the job of deciding what constitutes Covid-19 related deaths aren’t some deep state Trump hit squad, they’re people trying to understand and track what’s going on to the best of their ability.
    Thank you. Very sick of seeing people spread these idiotic conspiracy theories. Next step for these people is connecting the coronavirus to 5G and Bill Gates.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

how is that hard to accept. people should want the numbers to be accurate, unless there is some ulterior motive
    That is not happening. Show me any evidence that someone who died from something other than Coronavirus was called Coronavirus.

People do want the numbers to be accurate, you just have an ulterior motive. You want the numbers to be lower to protect Trump. The experts actually say if anything, our numbers are too low:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-dis...132059427.html

So, if anything our numbers are too low.