Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1341 of 1449 FirstFirst ... 34184112411291133113391340134113421343135113911441 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,115 of 21731
    Quote Originally Posted by americaspasttim View Post
    I literally converse with my customers and supervisor like this on a constant basis haha
    Sure you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do you want someone to take that shovel away from you that you keep using to dig yourself further and further with?
    Your comment makes no sense as a response to my comment.

We would have no problem getting a job from you. You've admitted that you're more comfortable with the mannerisms of white males.
    Can you show me where I said this?????

And if you can't (and you can't) will you be man enough to apologize for for making a misleading and inaccurate statement????

Don't worry, I won't be holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Nope. I would not hire a Muslim woman wearing a headdress or robes to deal with the public. Some people would dislike it and go somewhere else.

I would not hire an Irish or Scottish guy that wore a kilt. It's odd.

I wound not hire a woman that felt a need to be flashy and overly sexual in her dress.

Why am I expected to take the chance on losing a customer and income.

I doubt if a Muslim organization would hire me for a job in one of their offices.

What is it you are not getting here????
    No I got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Your comment makes no sense as a response to my comment.
    I'm saying that you're saying stupid **** and only making things worse for yourself. You're trying to find every single way you can to say you avoid hiring black and brown people without actually saying it.

Everyone knows your game. You aren't fooling one single person.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Stupid point.

People listen to what they want so long as it doesn't interfere with others. Any employee complains, the radio gets turned down.

If a person can't converse with another without constantly being in the rap lingo, we probably would not hire him.

Hey, try this one out………

Next time you see your boss (especially if he is in the presence of others) ask him how the eff he's doing, how's the effin wife and effin kids. If you're in sales, try that approach with customers.

Let us know the results.

And stop trying to make everything racial when it is not.
    Ok, now answer my question:

Would you not hire a Jewish person for a sales position if they were wearing a Yarmulke?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Would you not hire a Jewish person for a sales position if they were wearing a Yarmulke?
    The right loves Israeli jews not American jews. They’re America First...unless you’re jewish.

I'm saying that you're saying stupid **** and only making things worse for yourself. You're trying to find every single way you can to say you avoid hiring black and brown people without actually saying it.

But I've hired black and brow people over the years. My best employee was a black guy that was with me for 15 years.

How do you explain that????

it's a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

That would not be an issue. It' spretty much accepted in our Western society.

A hasidim with the full beard, black clothes and oversized hat…no.

What is really obvious her, with all this back and forth crap, is that a lot of you are very naive in what is going on around you.

You literally have no idea.

That would not be an issue. It' spretty much accepted in our Western society.

A hasidim with the full beard, black clothes and oversized hat…no.
    I.e. Muslims are not accepted in our society? What is the difference in a headscarf and a yarmulke?

But I've hired black and brow people over the years. My best employee was a black guy that was with me for 15 years.

it's a mystery.
    He acted white to fit into the culture.

it's a mystery.
    https://youtu.be/ngjqOCn9gy0

This is what happens here a lot. Comments and thoughts are totally misconstrued or at least not thought all the way through.

Nowhere did I ever say that hiring/not hiring based on race is acceptable. If you think I said this, find it and show me.

I've hired numerous black people over the years. Now a black guy with the weird hairdo and street lingo, that's barely understandable…I would not consider that employable for certain jobs that deal face to face with the public.

Don't know how you cannot see that.
    I think it’s because you’re combining an issue with a skill set (not being a good communicator for a position that requires communication) that is certainly a legit reason, with something unrelated at all to job requirements or cultural fit (black, weird hairdo, etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. I would not hire a Muslim woman wearing a headdress or robes to deal with the public. Some people would dislike it and go somewhere else.

I would not hire an Irish or Scottish guy that wore a kilt. It's odd.

I wound not hire a woman that felt a need to be flashy and overly sexual in her dress.

Why am I expected to take the chance on losing a customer and income.

I doubt if a Muslim organization would hire me for a job in one of their offices.

What is it you are not getting here????
    Well now there’s an issue and this post is likely to become admissible evidence in an inevitable labor law suit, so best of luck.

If someone has the skills to perform the job you are hiring for and you dont hire them because their religion requires certain attire, that’s a clear legal problem. You know this right?

A kilt or exposing attire can likely be deemed as inappropriate and you can still hire them and have a dress code. That’s different than a protected right of religious freedom.

I know your reasoning. That much is clear. But it’s not ok.